Do you have a deep, dark secret?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by fatalrendezvous, Aug 6, 2015.

1. I'm talking about like the kind of deep dark secret that you would never tell anyone, perhaps not even your most trusted, beloved friends, family, or significant other.

The kind of deep, dark secret that might cause your life to unravel if it were ever revealed!

Do you have one?

...If so, what is it? :D

2. My secret..... I'm a serial killer...

• Nice execution! Nice execution! x 2
    • Go Home, You're Drunk Go Home, You're Drunk x 1
  3. I secretly think pugs are superior to all other dog breeds, corgis included. I would undoubtedly be hunted down, or at least imprisoned for life, if it came out in the open.

• Love Love x 1
  4. Boobs > Butts. There, you happy?!

• Love Love x 2
    • You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  5. Social interaction scares me.

Not really a secret though

6. Yes. In fact, several. Some of which are kinky, others are more on the lines of personal things.

Why would I say them? If I can't even trust normal people, close friends or even family with them I can't trust you D8

STOP PEER-PRESSURING ME!! DX

Why do you need to be so mean about me not wanting to say it?! ;_;

LEAVE ME ALONE! ;n;

*runs out of the thread crying*

• You Need a Hug You Need a Hug x 2
    • WTF Did I Just Read WTF Did I Just Read x 1
  7. Hrm... I haven't done anything I feel enough guilt or regret over to never tell anyone, nor anything bad enough to ruin my life. My worst crime ever committed (and also by far most prolific) is pirating things. I pirate things far more often nowadays than I actually pay for them. I just can't be bothered with waiting for things to load on Netflix or sitting through commercials to watch stuff on TV, so I even pirate shows that are on the basic networks whenever I feel like watching one of them.

I also don't have any opinions or thoughts that I wouldn't ever share because of any sort of silly fear about it ruining my life. I tell people all sorts of fucked up thoughts I have, and I'm pretty open with even my most socially unacceptable opinions on various topics, so there's really nothing left in that area to possibly ruin me since I've already let it all out myself at various times.

So nope, no easy life ruining button for me. :D

• Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 2
  8. Nice try, FBI.

• Nice execution! Nice execution! x 1
  9. This thread, its creator, and the people posting in it, are both redundant and paradoxical.

*tables a flip*

Yes, I have a pretty deep secret that I will never tell anyone.

10. [Redacted]

11. I probably have a few stashed away somewhere, but they'd be so deep and dark that I couldn't even trust myself with them.

So I can't tell you what they are, because not even I know.

12. Sometimes, I put on a white catsuit and orange blanket then pretend I am a Sushi.

• Like Like x 1
    • Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
  13. What he's trying to say is that he puts on a dress while he smokes pot, so that he can relive his teenage years.

14. yes

but a secret isnt a secret if you tell anyone

• Nice execution! Nice execution! x 1
  15. It's a secret if you tell me.....

• Go Home, You're Drunk Go Home, You're Drunk x 1
  16. valiant attempt!

17. That's a bold faced lie. I never appreciated how pretty I can feel in a dress until well into my 20s.

• Love Love x 1
  18. Nope. o__o I'll tell you just about anything if you ask the right questions.

The trick though is that you have to ask. 8D I have lots of things I never mention unless the topic comes up.