2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Transgender
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
High fantasy, modern fantasy, gaslamp fantasy, Anything Fantasy, dark comedy, supernatural, paranormal, psychological, yada yada
Yes. Despite demons telling me I'm terrible and that no one loves me or will ever love me, I know I am a good person. I am empathetic, care deeply for others, and want to make the world a better place - or at the very least, make it a better place for those in my life. I try very hard to be am amiable, kind person. That's not to say I am perfect - I am far from it. Frankly, there are some people I downright despise, and have caught myself wishing nasty things on them. I've hurt people before, and I'm sure I will hurt someone again. It's just that in the end, I genuinely care about the people and the world around me, and I think that's what counts. I would never, ever hurt someone on purpose.

This is partially why I'm so sensitive, because I can't actually fathom the minds of those who enjoy inflicting pain/discomfort/distress on others? I just don't understand. Why do you enjoy making other people upset. :(

Sen

この世は でっかい宝島
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
Hell no, always viewed myself negatively anyway.

Finhawk

Sweet killing machine
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Action, Adventure, Horror, Scifi, Modern
I'm a lazy selfish ungrateful and unreliable piece of shit.

Honestly, I don't view myself as a downright bad person. But am I a good person? No.

ᴛᴏᴄᴋᴀ

Melancholia Personified
DONATING MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Whenever my boss decides to let me go home. (Usually between 5-11 EST)
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Futuristic, Paranormal, Fantasy, Medieval, Romance, Horror, pretty much everything.
I'm a normal person. I try not to turn my back on people who need help, but there are times when I'm in a rush and can't be as helpful as I'd like. I don't normally ignore people who try to start a conversation with me, even though I'm an extreme introvert and social interaction exhausts me. I always try to find the homes of lost animals I see on the street, and if I can't, I find a no-kill shelter that will take them in. Over all I think I'm a good person, although that is tested when it comes to my neighbors.

Diana

Owl Mom Summer
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
  1. Female
Yes. Because I CHOOSE to be a good person and then I follow through with sincerity. Sometimes I royally screw up. c___c But mistakes don't make you a bad person. It's all about how you choose to live your life and how you treat the people in it.

Hecatoncheires

Dear motherfuckers, I'm teetering if you must know
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER

Lea

Enigmatic Assassin, Persona 5!!!!
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Persona 5!!!!
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Horror, Romance, Magical
I didn't choose the thug life, the thug life chose me!!

hqdefault.jpg

In all seriousness(Even though I was pretty serious), no but I wouldn't say I'm a evil person either. I'm what is called a necessary evil xD

Last edited:

Marchosias

Pain and Pleasure 2 sides of the same coin!
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Eastern Europe timezone
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adaptable
  1. Female
Genres
Scifi, Modern, Thriler, Cyberpunk, Post-Apocal
"Good" and "Bad" are points of view, unikue to evry person. So its not posible to objectivly answer the question. Subjectivly, I think I'm a... mostly... good person. Maaaaaybe a bit un-compromising and inflexible at times. I know vhat I want and belive in, and I stick to that no matter the situation, even if it rubs some ppl the wrong way. Their problem, not mine. :P

W

Windsong

Once I turned on my blinker like I was going to turn and began slowing down. Just to keep a guy who was zipping between lanes from getting around a bus.

So yes.

Space Cowboy

You’re gonna carry that weight.
DONATING MEMBER
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Omnipresent
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Open to anything, but particularly enjoy gothic horror, urban fantasy, science fiction, post-apocalypse, and steampunk.
D

Drew

I'd like to think of myself as a good person that is good when I need to be or can be, or want to be because its just easier and less stressful most of the time**. When I'm pushed to be bad, in a bad way its best not to be on the other side of that rage. :fiery:

Now when I'm bad in a fun way well that's when I'm better if not at my best :mycookie:

Jorick

Magnificent Bastard
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Douche
  5. Adaptable
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy is my #1; I will give almost anything a chance if it has strong fantasy elements. Post apocalyptic, superhero, alternate history, science fantasy, some supernatural, romance, and a few fandoms (especially Game of Thrones) are also likely to catch my eye.
Yup. Being a dick and being a good person are not mutually exclusive. :D

Mari

Edgebaron
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
06:00-07:00, 18:00-20:00 (Japan Standard Time)
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  1. Female
Genres
Scifi, Fandom, Fantasy, Modern, Romance
I'm not always good, but I try my best to be as much as possible.

Darog

Kawaii on the streets, Senpai in the sheets
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Genres
High/Dark Fantasy, Science fiction (Preferably the more earth or single planet kinds) Steampunk/Cyberpunk, Horror, Modern with a twist.
I'm actually Doctor Doom in secret, who's manipulating the world governments into a future ruled by Corporate greed and terrible pop music.

YOU WILL NOT KNOW FREEDOM! ONLY....

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Esmeray

Esmeray

Daughter of Hecate
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My time zone is Mountain Standard Time. I work a very stressful job, and am usually busy.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
  1. No Preferences
Genres
I don't have a favorite genre. I can role-play under any genre and I enjoy doing so. Though, I tend to stray more towards Fantasy, Modern, Scifi, Drama, Magical, Supernatural, and Romance (BL/Hetero/GL).
I answered the question as yes. I'm not really sure why I answered yes as there are probably thousands of different reasons for it. However I am not blinded by my own pride, and realize I've done some pretty shitty things to people. Most the time I try to make up for it and I apologize, but there have been occasions where I literally had no regrets for being a shitty person towards someone. It's really rare for me to get that way, because I hardly ever believe that people deserve to be treated badly. So If I do something shitty to you, and I'm obviously not sorry for it, then in my eyes you deserved it. Either because that person treated me shitty, and I believe firmly in "treat others how you wish to be treated". That saying goes both ways, so I'm not going to apologize for being a shitty person to you after you've done it to me several times prior. That's me giving you a taste of your own medicine, and I don't really believe that is inherently bad or good. I would say it is bad, since most times stuff like that is done out of spite rather than an attempt to better the other person.

I've done a lot of good for others, and I could spend hours gloating about all the good I've done for people, but I'm not going to. In most cases, I go out of my way to be inherently good towards people I don't know. I have no idea what that other person is going through, so being a bitch to them isn't going to make anything better for them and for me. I just believe that is common courtesy to be polite to people and help people who need it. MANNERS AND ALL THAT YANNO!?

Gwazi Magnum

Previously Gwazi Magnum
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
This changes too frequently to give anything reliable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  1. Male
Genres
Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Adventure.
Directed at no one specifically, I just felt this was relevant. :P

G

Gonzo

I'd like to think so... But when you really get down to it, there's a reason I often repeat the phrase, "I'm going to hell."

I'm polite, I'm respectful of my elders and whatnot... But deep down, I really don't think I'm a nice person. But I often try to be.

But I think the answer is no.

Reactions: Shadon Xarian
Status
Not open for further replies.