Do you consider yourself a good person?

Do you consider yourself a good person?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Despite demons telling me I'm terrible and that no one loves me or will ever love me, I know I am a good person. I am empathetic, care deeply for others, and want to make the world a better place - or at the very least, make it a better place for those in my life. I try very hard to be am amiable, kind person. That's not to say I am perfect - I am far from it. Frankly, there are some people I downright despise, and have caught myself wishing nasty things on them. I've hurt people before, and I'm sure I will hurt someone again. It's just that in the end, I genuinely care about the people and the world around me, and I think that's what counts. I would never, ever hurt someone on purpose.

This is partially why I'm so sensitive, because I can't actually fathom the minds of those who enjoy inflicting pain/discomfort/distress on others? I just don't understand. Why do you enjoy making other people upset. :(

Hell no, always viewed myself negatively anyway.

I'm a lazy selfish ungrateful and unreliable piece of shit.

Honestly, I don't view myself as a downright bad person. But am I a good person? No.

I'm a normal person. I try not to turn my back on people who need help, but there are times when I'm in a rush and can't be as helpful as I'd like. I don't normally ignore people who try to start a conversation with me, even though I'm an extreme introvert and social interaction exhausts me. I always try to find the homes of lost animals I see on the street, and if I can't, I find a no-kill shelter that will take them in. Over all I think I'm a good person, although that is tested when it comes to my neighbors.

Yes. Because I CHOOSE to be a good person and then I follow through with sincerity. Sometimes I royally screw up. c___c But mistakes don't make you a bad person. It's all about how you choose to live your life and how you treat the people in it.

I didn't choose the thug life, the thug life chose me!!

hqdefault.jpg

In all seriousness(Even though I was pretty serious), no but I wouldn't say I'm a evil person either. I'm what is called a necessary evil xD

Last edited:
"Good" and "Bad" are points of view, unikue to evry person. So its not posible to objectivly answer the question. Subjectivly, I think I'm a... mostly... good person. Maaaaaybe a bit un-compromising and inflexible at times. I know vhat I want and belive in, and I stick to that no matter the situation, even if it rubs some ppl the wrong way. Their problem, not mine. :P

Once I turned on my blinker like I was going to turn and began slowing down. Just to keep a guy who was zipping between lanes from getting around a bus.

So yes.

I'd like to think of myself as a good person that is good when I need to be or can be, or want to be because its just easier and less stressful most of the time**. When I'm pushed to be bad, in a bad way its best not to be on the other side of that rage. :fiery:

Now when I'm bad in a fun way well that's when I'm better if not at my best :mycookie:

Yup. Being a dick and being a good person are not mutually exclusive. :D

I'm not always good, but I try my best to be as much as possible.

I'm actually Doctor Doom in secret, who's manipulating the world governments into a future ruled by Corporate greed and terrible pop music.

YOU WILL NOT KNOW FREEDOM! ONLY....

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Esmeray
I answered the question as yes. I'm not really sure why I answered yes as there are probably thousands of different reasons for it. However I am not blinded by my own pride, and realize I've done some pretty shitty things to people. Most the time I try to make up for it and I apologize, but there have been occasions where I literally had no regrets for being a shitty person towards someone. It's really rare for me to get that way, because I hardly ever believe that people deserve to be treated badly. So If I do something shitty to you, and I'm obviously not sorry for it, then in my eyes you deserved it. Either because that person treated me shitty, and I believe firmly in "treat others how you wish to be treated". That saying goes both ways, so I'm not going to apologize for being a shitty person to you after you've done it to me several times prior. That's me giving you a taste of your own medicine, and I don't really believe that is inherently bad or good. I would say it is bad, since most times stuff like that is done out of spite rather than an attempt to better the other person.

I've done a lot of good for others, and I could spend hours gloating about all the good I've done for people, but I'm not going to. In most cases, I go out of my way to be inherently good towards people I don't know. I have no idea what that other person is going through, so being a bitch to them isn't going to make anything better for them and for me. I just believe that is common courtesy to be polite to people and help people who need it. MANNERS AND ALL THAT YANNO!?

Directed at no one specifically, I just felt this was relevant. :P

I'd like to think so... But when you really get down to it, there's a reason I often repeat the phrase, "I'm going to hell."

I'm polite, I'm respectful of my elders and whatnot... But deep down, I really don't think I'm a nice person. But I often try to be.

But I think the answer is no.

Reactions: Shadon Xarian
Status
Not open for further replies.