Do you believe in magic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey OwlOne, I said I was interested earlier in thread and just wanted to let you know I am interested still, but won't enter role play since I am in two already and am Co-GMing another, so I would hold people back probably, best luck to all and you and have fun all :boat:

We're you still interested in this?
Ofcourse. It's just that my internet was broken for the past few days. Once it was fixed, my scooter slipped while I was riding it and I sprained my wrist falling down the hot hard asphalt. :P I'll post my character once I reach the computer at home.

Reactions: OwlOne
Ofcourse. It's just that my internet was broken for the past few days. Once it was fixed, my scooter slipped while I was riding it and I sprained my wrist falling down the hot hard asphalt. :P I'll post my character once I reach the computer at home.
Ok sounds great.

'Lo owo)/

I thought over joining, but knew I couldn't keep to the posting requirements. So instead, I shall stalk follow the story :3 Thought I might as well introduce myself!

>w> The characters are so adorable / well-thought out. I'm quite excited to read where this goes!

• Thank You
Reactions: 2 people
I like people that just watch and read Rps makes me feel like I have fans if you know more please tell them to join you.

• Love
Reactions: a touch of dread
'Lo owo)/

I thought over joining, but knew I couldn't keep to the posting requirements. So instead, I shall stalk follow the story :3 Thought I might as well introduce myself!

>w> The characters are so adorable / well-thought out. I'm quite excited to read where this goes!
Well thank you for watching. I still will consider you part of of our Rp family. So yay we have a fan! Hey fan! *Waves* I hope you continue to enjoy the awesomeness that is taking place. Any questions or anything just let any of us know and we'll be glad to help you.
~Owl~

I'm interested. Reminds me of the show secret circle.

• Thank You
Reactions: 2 people
Just seeing if anyone would find this interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.