Distant Echoes [Reaper Six-Lexie]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
"As long as I'm with you, I don't care," he whispered.

Anastasia smiled widely and kissed him gently. "I love you," she whispered truthfully as she laid her head down.

Michael hugged her, "I love you too, Ana." he whispered, kissing her cheek.

Anastasia smiled slightly and hugged him back. She closed her eyes and soon fell asleep, her head resting on his shoulder.

Michael half slept, keeping his eyes closed, but ears trained for any possible danger.

Anastasia woke up the moment the sun hit her. She yawned softly and stretched as she looked around.

"Hey," he whispered softly, having stayed in the half asleep-awake form the entire night.

Anastasia jumped slightly when she heard him but quickly regained her composure. "Hey," she said with a small smile as she laid her head back against him.

"Sleep well?" he asked her. Michael smiled gently at her, holding her against him.

"I suppose so," Anastasia whispered softly as she looked up at him. She leaned up and kissed him gently before reluctantly pulling back. "You?" she asked softly.

"Decent," he lied. "Want me to make breakfast?"

Anastasia thought for a moment before shaking her head. She stood up and walked into the kitchen and quickly began to cook.

He smiled, stretching as he watched her.

Anastasia smiled as she came back out with two plates full of waffles, bacon, and eggs. She smiled a bit more and sat down, handing him a plate and a fork. "I found this stuff in there...why didn't you tell me you had bacon here?" she asked teasingly as she bit into a piece.

Michael happily took one and started eating, "thank you," he said. He chewed a piece of waffle, then answered her. "I love bacon, and I only share it with those I love." he whispered, touching his nose to hers.

Anastasia blushed bright pink and smiled as she moved and kissed his nose quickly. She laughed a bit and continued to eat, enjoying the food since it had been forever since she had anything like it,

Michael smiled, enjoying his plate as he sat with her.

Ana finished soon after and stood up, putting her plate in the sink before sitting back down next to him.

He was right behind her, and as they sat he snuck a quick kiss. "Thank you."

Anastasia frowned at him and crossed her arms. "I know that's not all I get," she said before laughing lightly and kissing him with a bit more passion.

Status
Not open for further replies.