• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have Prince Charming up in a few hours...you would think it would be super easy to find Fantasy art of Prince Charming...but no and Prince Naveen...harder to find bleh.

I know, right? I've been spending my precious one hour just to find a perfect jasmine image >.<

Sooo, ursula wins the trophy~ still thinking cruella should win the first place, SHE KIDNAPPED PUPPIES TO MAKE FUR COAT! Nothing can harm puppies :( #savepuppiesfromcruella

I know, right? I've been spending my precious one hour just to find a perfect jasmine image >.<

Sooo, ursula wins the trophy~ still thinking cruella should win the first place, SHE KIDNAPPED PUPPIES TO MAKE FUR COAT! Nothing can harm puppies :( #savepuppiesfromcruella
Yeah, this is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying.

The Top Three should of Been 3. Cruella 2 Ursula and 1. Maleficent...my three favorite and 4 would be Evil Queen, the ladies of darkness lol.

what about this if you wnt?
590e8aa4bc432224917195db3b579d96.jpg

Reactions: Andy
Or this lol: I can find cool pics of your chars....but none for mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!

princesas_asesinas_4.jpg

Reactions: Azula
@Shattered♦Secrets™ she is so badass! Totally your type of girl? X) However still wanna keep the elegance and beauty of Jasmine :3 That's a good picture though!

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
Thanks xD...I found of of Naveen...he was in see through boxers...so yeah no xD. This is going to be fun...back to searching for both...

Finding something for mine is pretty hard as well... >.<

Though I did find Belle majorly redone :D
Brand New Belle

-.-
Thought I found one for Naveen...Daffy Fucking Diuck ahhhhhhhhhhh! *Rips head off*...I will find both if it's the last thing I do.

2472a0142169ab08b8ae01cbe3720217.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Azula and firejay1
I think I saw Belle's cool images when searching for Jasmine, why I can't find mine???

I can't find anything!

I don't think it's necessary to find super revamped pictures of any characters besides the ones that used to be animals, just honestly. I think it's an optional thing.

@Azula ~ I found this one while looking for Belle of Jasmine.

433a1b5e21bf2c80e08787f738fcfdf9.jpg

Reactions: B l u E s and Azula
I don't think it's necessary to find super revamped pictures of any characters besides the ones that used to be animals, just honestly. I think it's an optional thing.
Oh yeah I know...but I want, I might just end up using the original from the movies...

Found this while looking for modern pictures of kida.

disney_fighter___belle_by_joshwmc-d3d3l6b.jpg

I just love having a different image from the original, but yes I might end up using the original >.< and thank yoouuu for the images, I will surely give some images that might suit the characters here :3

Gonna stop searching for tonight...If I can't find pics tomorrow, than original it will be...

Status
Not open for further replies.