• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
meeting the new people joining is always important :) Welcome aboard @Raven :)

• Love
Reactions: Raven
Uhm I decided to join the crew after a long thought process.

GM updated the character list.
Took a few characters.

I sang a short parody of "Gaston"

• Love
Reactions: Raven
I've also taken the Cheshire cat, become a personal assistant for jazzy, and gotten a lackey! A queen needs a commander, after all.

• Love
Reactions: B l u E s and Emi
Can I play the dormouse then? I mean it would be the mouse she already has in her pocket, but this way she isn't alone since her fear is getting lost? If not, its cool. Might just stay with Mad Hatter a lot.

You'll have to ask jazzy. The Cheshire cat has more of his own personalty, but I was going to ask about companions, like Morph from treasure planet.

I've also taken the Cheshire cat, become a personal assistant for jazzy, and gotten a lackey! A queen needs a commander, after all.
I do not approve of this.
I would like to politely request my lawyur.

Watchoo torkin bout? This isn't America or something! This be the Internet. You don't get lawyers. :P

phoenix-document(a).gif

I am my own lawyer.​

• Love
Reactions: Emi
:P nice try, but YOU CANNOT ESCAPE ME, BWAHAHAHA.

@Andy
Hey you~
So it's pretty simple... I accepted about three characters ( Check out the links up in the intro post )

Answered some questions and accepted some request

Added a few characters that some roleplayers wished to play in the options like Wreck it Ralph and such :)

Any other questions???

and I will type out information about the pets of your characters ASAP

• Love
Reactions: Raven, Andy and Emi
thanks blue :) I appreciate it. parents and I are going out for a little bit but I'll be back later. :)

OK! SO THIS IS AN IMPORTANT QUESTION AND THANK YOU FOR ASKING IT!

PETS

Pets ARE ALLOWED. Things like Stitch, Morph, Dormouse or wtv. Even BAYMAX is accepted. And you don't need a CS. But, you have to play their master/owner (except for Chestercat or wtv.)

Only, once we start the roleplay in about a week or two, you will have to adapt them. Modify even perhaps their appearance or looks. Maybe you wont even be able to introduce them right off the bate because of your main characters situation.

If you play Alice or Hiro, at the beginning of the story, once NAZRA kidnaps the Heroes. Their memories will be altered to match the LIFESTYLE of the more modern part of FANTASIA (Hiro's world)

So depending on your approach, that pet's appearance might be changed or they might not be able to talk.

Anyways, more details will be given once the rp starts :)

• Love
Character's full name: "A pleasure, t'be meeting ye today. Captain Hector Barbossa, of the Queen Annes Revenge! And right pleased I be, t'met ye."
Reason or meaning of name: "Captain I be through election. Captain I be, 'cause I'm the best man by a long sea mile."
Character's nickname: "Cap'n" will do fine.
Reason for nickname: "Now what sorta question be that?!"
Birth date: Unknown

barbossa_shoot01.jpg

How old does he/she appear: Late 40's-50's.
Weight: 190 lb
Height: 5'11
Body build: Lean
Shape of face: "Tis a fine beauty, ain't it now?"
Eye color: Blue
Skin tone: Tanned
Distinguishing marks: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
Predominant features: "My hat."
Hair color: Brown
Type of hair: Long and scraggly.
Hairstyle: Stylish
Voice: Geoffrey Rush
Overall attractiveness: Your milage may vary
Physical disabilities: *Growls and leans upon his crutch*
Usual fashion of dress: Stylish
Jewelry or accessories: My Hat.

Good personality traits: "I be the very spot o' decency, a gentleman o' fortune. One who keeps to the Code."
Bad personality traits: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!."
Mood character is most often in: Mocking
Sense of humor: Deadpan Snarker
Character's greatest joy in life: To be rich and successful.
Character's greatest fear: No control of his fate
Why?: "Tis not the best experience, let me share."
What single event would most throw this character's life into complete turmoil?: "If ye took me other leg."
Character is most at ease when: At sea, doing pirate things.
Most ill at ease when: "Dealing with right idjits."
Enraged when: People like Jack appear. His hat is ruined. His monkey is slapped down.
Depressed or sad when: Hardly ever.
Priorities: Stay alive, get rich. Shoot anyone who messes with the first two goals.
Life philosophy: "Parley be fer wimps."
If granted one wish, it would be: "MONEY!."
Why?: Self explanatory
Character's soft spot: His pet monkey.
Is this soft spot obvious to others?: "If they know whats good fer em."
Greatest strength: "My charisma."
Greatest vulnerability or weakness: "My pride."
Biggest regret: "That implies I got em."
Minor regret: "I shoulda shot that last zombie in the head."
Biggest accomplishment: Becoming a pirate lord.
Minor accomplishment: "My hat be awesome."
Past failures he/she would be embarrassed to have people know about: "My first name."
Why?: "Because shut yer yap, thats why!"
Character's darkest secret: "I've none to expose! I be proud of who I be!"
Does anyone else know?: *Shrugs*

Sample Post.

[spoili]
Through the seas, arguably one of the safer areas one could survive in this new world, a massive warship sailed. A galleon, moving with the wind as the name 'Queen Anne's Revenge' was seen on the back. And at its wheel as the crew moved about, a single figure standing tall despite the peg leg.

His features cragged and worn from the tropical sun, a squint and glare that had reduced many a lesser man to tears in his time. Education and training of a sort to match one of his rivals in his youth and most important of all?

His hat. Where he strode, the sound of his peg leg heralded his passing as he snapped out his telescope and scanned the horizon, scowling before calling down.

"MR. JEFFERSON IF YE PLEASE?"

As soon as the blue clad survivor arrived, he handed over the spyglass with a smirk.

"If ye could be so kind as to look yonder. Be that our target?"

Jefferson was silent, looking through briefly before frowning and lowering it.

"That's it alright. Prison galleon, the Flotsam. Make it dead in the water and for every prisoner we save, it'll be another thorn in the side of the Corporation. Enough to aide you and your men in your usual pursuits, if the fee I'm paying wasn't enough incentive."

Barbossa smirked, one hand rotating along the hilt of his sword as his ship responded. Sails flapped open, lines lashed down and stretched as he turned and roared.

"AWAKE AN' ARISE, YE COTTON-SWABBED INGRATES! BATTLE STATIONS! TODAY, WE EARN OUR PAY AN' HAVE A LITTLE FUN WITH IT! SEND EM TO THE LOCKER! TODAY BE A GOOD DAY FER GUNPOWDER AN'STEEL! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

The ball rang and the crew responded, the discipline not as sharp as the navy, but ultimately borne of long practice. Cannons were loaded, the greek fire prepared as the ship sailed like the wrath of god upon the Flotsam. And then from the crows nest, came the other boot.

"FROM THE STARBOARD SIDE! THAR SHE BLOWS!"

It was strange that openly, a prison ship like this had no support and for good reason as on the right side of the ship, some distance away breached a monster of the sea. A creature, cursed as an undead and twisted in a weapon.

Monstro. The Demon Whale. Currently coming full speed towards the Queen Annes Revenge. Barbossa narrowed his eyes and scowled, marching to take the wheel and spinning it, turning the ship to face it head on as he growled.

"RAMMING SPEED! I WON'T FLEE FROM SOME PACK OF BLUBBER WHO DON'T KNOW HE'S AIN'T LANTERN OIL YET! HARPOONS!"

Monster zombie whales.

A prison ship that attacked, would make him an enemy of the corporation.

A do-gooder wanderer who paid him well for this job.

Possibilities of death.

What a day.

What a lovely day!

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
[/spoili]

Last edited by a moderator:
Character's full name: "A pleasure, t'be meeting ye today. Captain Hector Barbossa, of the Queen Annes Revenge! And right pleased I be, t'met ye."
Reason or meaning of name: "Captain I be through election. Captain I be, 'cause I'm the best man by a long sea mile."
Character's nickname: "Cap'n" will do fine.
Reason for nickname: "Now what sorta question be that?!"
Birth date: Unknown

How old does he/she appear: Late 40's-50's.
Weight: 190 lb
Height: 5'11
Body build: Lean
Shape of face: "Tis a fine beauty, ain't it now?"
Eye color: Blue
Skin tone: Tanned
Distinguishing marks: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
Predominant features: "My hat."
Hair color: Brown
Type of hair: Long and scraggly.
Hairstyle: Stylish
Voice: Geoffrey Rush
Overall attractiveness: Your milage may vary
Physical disabilities: *Growls and leans upon his crutch*
Usual fashion of dress: Stylish
Jewelry or accessories: My Hat.

Good personality traits: "I be the very spot o' decency, a gentleman o' fortune. One who keeps to the Code."
Bad personality traits: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!."
Mood character is most often in: Mocking
Sense of humor: Deadpan Snarker
Character's greatest joy in life: To be rich and successful.
Character's greatest fear: No control of his fate
Why?: "Tis not the best experience, let me share."
What single event would most throw this character's life into complete turmoil?: "If ye took me other leg."
Character is most at ease when: At sea, doing pirate things.
Most ill at ease when: "Dealing with right idjits."
Enraged when: People like Jack appear. His hat is ruined. His monkey is slapped down.
Depressed or sad when: Hardly ever.
Priorities: Stay alive, get rich. Shoot anyone who messes with the first two goals.
Life philosophy: "Parley be fer wimps."
If granted one wish, it would be: "MONEY!."
Why?: Self explanatory
Character's soft spot: His pet monkey.
Is this soft spot obvious to others?: "If they know whats good fer em."
Greatest strength: "My charisma."
Greatest vulnerability or weakness: "My pride."
Biggest regret: "That implies I got em."
Minor regret: "I shoulda shot that last zombie in the head."
Biggest accomplishment: Becoming a pirate lord.
Minor accomplishment: "My hat be awesome."
Past failures he/she would be embarrassed to have people know about: "My first name."
Why?: "Because shut yer yap, thats why!"
Character's darkest secret: "I've none to expose! I be proud of who I be!"
Does anyone else know?: *Shrugs*

Sample Post.

Through the seas, arguably one of the safer areas one could survive in this new world, a massive warship sailed. A galleon, moving with the wind as the name 'Queen Anne's Revenge' was seen on the back. And at its wheel as the crew moved about, a single figure standing tall despite the peg leg.

His features cragged and worn from the tropical sun, a squint and glare that had reduced many a lesser man to tears in his time. Education and training of a sort to match one of his rivals in his youth and most important of all?

His hat. Where he strode, the sound of his peg leg heralded his passing as he snapped out his telescope and scanned the horizon, scowling before calling down.

"MR. JEFFERSON IF YE PLEASE?"

As soon as the blue clad survivor arrived, he handed over the spyglass with a smirk.

"If ye could be so kind as to look yonder. Be that our target?"

Jefferson was silent, looking through briefly before frowning and lowering it.

"That's it alright. Prison galleon, the Flotsam. Make it dead in the water and for every prisoner we save, it'll be another thorn in the side of the Corporation. Enough to aide you and your men in your usual pursuits, if the fee I'm paying wasn't enough incentive."

Barbossa smirked, one hand rotating along the hilt of his sword as his ship responded. Sails flapped open, lines lashed down and stretched as he turned and roared.

"AWAKE AN' ARISE, YE COTTON-SWABBED INGRATES! BATTLE STATIONS! TODAY, WE EARN OUR PAY AN' HAVE A LITTLE FUN WITH IT! SEND EM TO THE LOCKER! TODAY BE A GOOD DAY FER GUNPOWDER AN'STEEL! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

The ball rang and the crew responded, the discipline not as sharp as the navy, but ultimately borne of long practice. Cannons were loaded, the greek fire prepared as the ship sailed like the wrath of god upon the Flotsam. And then from the crows nest, came the other boot.

"FROM THE STARBOARD SIDE! THAR SHE BLOWS!"

It was strange that openly, a prison ship like this had no support and for good reason as on the right side of the ship, some distance away breached a monster of the sea. A creature, cursed as an undead and twisted in a weapon.

Monstro. The Demon Whale. Currently coming full speed towards the Queen Annes Revenge. Barbossa narrowed his eyes and scowled, marching to take the wheel and spinning it, turning the ship to face it head on as he growled.

"RAMMING SPEED! I WON'T FLEE FROM SOME PACK OF BLUBBER WHO DON'T KNOW HE'S AIN'T LANTERN OIL YET! HARPOONS!"

Monster zombie whales.

A prison ship that attacked, would make him an enemy of the corporation.

A do-gooder wanderer who paid him well for this job.

Possibilities of death.

What a day.

What a lovely day!

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
Ok, so I like it. Just clean it up a bit like putting the sample post in a spoiler, put some colors and AN IMAGE IS A MUST :) Pls

And done. Gonna enjoy using em both.
Can you find a more cartoonized version of him? Because its obviously anime/cartoon/art oriented appearance :P
But overall, Accepted!
Tho, id really like if you found a drawing version of him xD

Can you find a more cartoonized version of him? Because its obviously anime/cartoon/art oriented appearance :P
But overall, Accepted!
Tho, id really like if you found a drawing version of him xD
"Ah, tis a cruel thing ye ask of me. Depriving the world o' such beauty. But I'll see what I can plunder from the depths of t'Google sea in time."

Tinker_Bell_(film_series)_logo.png

Wok9P.png

Reason or meaning of name:
Tinker-talent fairy.

Character's nickname:
Tink,
Miss Bell,
"Little Miss Spare Parts."

Reason for nickname:

Birth date:
September 18th. (Release date of TinkerBell.)
or September 11th according to this.

Wok9P.png

Tinkerbell-Advanced-by-OXAN.jpg

Wok9P.png

4375057.png

[spoili]
(The first Peter Pan film released in the year 1953.)

How old does he/she appear:
Time is frozen in Neverland.

Weight:
102lbs (Human size)

Height:
4'10

Body build:
Slender

Shape of face:
Oval

Eye color:
Baby blue

Skin tone:
Fair skin.

Distinguishing marks:
N/A.

Predominant features:
Pointy ears.
The cutest nose.

Hair color:
Blonde

Type of hair:
Straight, shoulder-length hair.

Hairstyle:
A high bun wrapped in a blue/gold ribbon.

Voice:
Bell chimes. Voice actor: Mae Whitman.

Overall attractiveness:
I give her an 8.

Physical disabilities:
Tinker Bell shattered her wings once when she went into the Winter Woods to see her sister. Luckily, the two siblings were able to heal Tink's wings magically, but she still has a little problem with them from time to time, as she is always fluttering about.

Usual fashion of dress:
Green strapless dress with a mini skirt. Green shoes with white puffs on her toes.

Jewelry or accessories:
N/A.

[/spoili]

rljrr8.jpg

Wok9P.png

4375056.png

[spoili]
Good personality traits:
Brave, Determined, Helpful, Heroic, Intelligent, S A S S Y.

Bad personality traits:
Jealous, Hot-headed, Stubborn, Fiesty.

Mood character is most often in:
Cheery.

Sense of humor:
F A N T A S T I C.

Character's greatest joy in life:
Finding lost things. Except for boys. No lost boys here.

Character's greatest fear: Being seen as inferior to her friends.
Why? Tink has a knack for messing things up with her inventions, hopefully, another invention will not miff any of her fairy friends off.

What single event would most throw this character's life into complete turmoil?
If Tink were to ever be captured by a human, a lot of fairies would be at risk just for saving her. And since she's caused a lot of trouble in Pixie Hollow, not a lot of people would save her from a human again.

Character is most at ease when:
Tink feels bliss whenever she is with her bestest friends in the whole wide world or tinkering away at lost objects that have been found.

Enraged when:
Being told what to do.
She sees that big fat ugly girl Wendy Darling.
Vidia.
When Wendy or Jane make a romantic comment towards Peter Pan.

Depressed or sad when:
She is separated from her sister, Periwinkle.
When she is trapped in confined spaces, specifically by humans.
Being told she has done something very wrong.

Priorities:
Taking care of everything when Pixie Hollow goes to chaos.
Restoring the lost items.

To unite both Pixie Hollow and the Winter Woods.
To be truly loved by Peter Pan.

4375059.png

If granted one wish, it would be:
Why?

Character's soft spot:
Fireflies.
Peter Pan.
Pumpkin Muffins.

Is this soft spot obvious to others?
Yes.

Greatest strength:
An expertise in various weapons, gadgets, dinglehoppers, and machinery.

Greatest vulnerability or weakness:
Rebellion.

Biggest regret:
Persuading the Lost Boys to follow Pan's orders and shoot the "Wendy bird."
In consequence to that action, she has been banished by Peter Pan and her relationship with him ultimately diminishes.

Minor regret:
Teaching Jane to fly so she could escape Neverland. Flying is the only way out of there. In consequence to her action, Jane was enraged by the Lost Boys and forced her disbelief in fairies. Because of Jane's disbelief, she has fallen gravely ill and had to rely on Peter and the Lost Boys to make Jane believe in fairies again.

Biggest accomplishment:
Getting Pixie Hollow and the Winter Woods to join forces once again.

Minor accomplishment:
Taking care of the Neverbeast with her friends. Even though they won't see the Neverbeast again, he's just a really cute cutiepie.

Past failures he/she would be embarrassed to have people know about:
4375062.png

Tink never wants to be a failure in people's eyes. And her failed inventions (which is like, every single one of them) Give an example to others that her tinkering skills aren't what it's hoped to be.

Character's darkest secret:
N/A. Tinkerbell is a very open and honest fairy. Faith, trust, and pixie dust of course.
Does anyone else know?

[/spoili]

tinker-bell-o.gif

Wok9P.png

4525725_orig.png

250px-The_Lion_King_(franchise)_logo.svg.png

4376369.png

4525725_orig.png

Reason or meaning of name:
Kovu meaning Scar in Swahili.

Character's nickname:
Little Termite,
Fuzzy Maraca,
Little Lad,
Riffraff.

Reason for nickname:
Little Termite (Nuka), Fuzzy Maraca (Timon)

Birth date:
October 27th. (Release date of The Lion King II.) Year: 1989.

4525725_orig.png

kovu___lion_king2_by_0902pm-d73s3u5.jpg

4525725_orig.png

4376364.png

x6PSd.png
[spoili]

How old does he/she appear:
In his mid 30s.

Weight:
180lbs.

Height:
6'2.

Body build:
M U S C U L A R.

Shape of face:
Triangle.

Eye color:
Forest Green.

Skin tone:
Tan.

Distinguishing marks:
A scar right across his left eye.

Predominant features:

Hair color:
Dark brown.

Type of hair:
Long and poofy.

Hairstyle:
Kovu's hair is usually free to roam the areas of his neck and shoulders.

Voice:
In the border of "Wow, you're such a manly man." to "Wow, your balls need to drop soon or else you won't kick it with the ladies." But mostly deep.
VA: Jason Marsden.

Overall attractiveness:
A big ol' 8.

Physical disabilities:
During his time in the Outlands, Kovu has faced many difficulties in training so he may fend for himself in the wide and open plains. Although he has grown used to the pain, an ankle twist or two is still going to hurt like hell no matter what.

Usual fashion of dress:
Kovu's common fashion of dress is definitely in a "tribal" state. But depending on whatever situation he is in, he could be fully covered up in animal fur, or in his "natural" state.

Jewelry or accessories:
His arms are laced with gold bracelets as a sign of his family hierarchy. Occasionally, he will sport an ankle bracelet, but it messes up his running, so it's only on rare occasions.
[/spoili]
x6PSd.png

tumblr_inline_ml0rmmZLeV1qz4rgp.gif

4525725_orig.png

4376366.png

x6PSd.png
[spoili]
Good personality traits:
Kind.
Caring.
Brave.
Protective.

Bad personality traits:
Menacing.
Crude.
Vengeful.
"Hardened."

Mood character is most often in:
Currently, Kovu is often in a happy-go-lucky sort of state, as he is happy with his life choices, and with the love of his life.

Sense of humor:
On a scale of 1 to Gabriel Iglesias, Kovu is a John Mulaney.

Character's greatest joy in life:
Kiara.

Character's greatest fear:
Being like Scar.
Why? Kovu is not the kind of person to be on the bad side of things. Acting like Scar makes him look like an enemy towards Simba, Nala, and most importantly, Kiara. He doesn't wish to be banished once again due to his similarities to Scar and lose Kiara for good.

What single event would most throw this character's life into complete turmoil?
Kiara dies. Kovu does N O T want to deal with Simba's lectures. He's dealt with them many times since he is in love with his daughter, so if Kiara dies, Simba will immediately put the blame on Kovu. It is a burden the Outlander lion will not bear to take. Because of his parents-in-law and the loss of his love.

Character is most at ease when:
Simple. Spending time with people he cares about.

Most ill at ease when:
His father-in-law decides to judge him from where he comes from. The Outlands.

Enraged when:
Zira decides to interfere with his Pride Rock family.

Depressed or sad when:
He is forced to make a decision regarding who he is inside, or the outcome will result in people he cares about getting hurt.

Priorities:
Protecting Kiara.
Reuniting the Outlands and Pride Rock.

tumblr_static_166umn0lznk00swwsgwcocs08.png

If granted one wish, it would be:
"I wish I wasn't so indecisive."
Why?
Ever since his childhood, Kovu has always had a problem with choosing. Especially when it came to sides. If it were up to him, he would want to be able to make a choice will full confidence.

Character's soft spot:
Whenever Kiara's around, Kovu will act very sweet and innocent, or if it is with someone he cares for dearly.
Is this soft spot obvious to others?
Yes. He's already professed his love enough. He doesn't need to say it again. Or does he..?

Greatest strength:
Strength, Speed, Stamina, Jumping thanks to being a son of the leader in the Outlands, and a son-in-law for the leader of Pride Rock. Two important figures in tribes equal brutal training. And so far, it's paid off.

Greatest vulnerability or weakness:
Indecisive. Naive.

Biggest regret:
Ever showing his "evil" side to his new family.

Minor regret:
Not protecting Kiara from those blasted crocodiles/alligators.

Biggest accomplishment:
Joining two unlikely forces together. Pride Rock and the Outlands.

Minor accomplishment:
Being accepted into Pride Rock as a young adult by Simba.

Past failures he/she would be embarrassed to have people know about:
The Crocodile Incident with Kiara.
Why?
That was too embarrassing. It was how him and Kiara first met, anyways.

Character's darkest secret:
He still has, and always will have, and Outlander personality.
Does anyone else know?
Of course they do. Kovu switches personalities around when need be. One minute, he's super sweet and caring then the next he's plotting to slash someone's throat out because they decided to piss him off.

[/spoili]
x6PSd.png

tumblr_lp23vvwqe61qghkx5o1_500.gif

4525725_orig.png

Last edited:
Reactions: B l u E s
Status
Not open for further replies.