~Disney Life- Behind The Magic| Sign Ups and OOC~

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Well we still have one more male spot, and I was thinking of adding more soon

Well we still have one more male spot, and I was thinking of adding more soon
Yeah, I see that Soarin' Over California is open for a male, but that was one of the very few rides I didn't go on, so I'd rather not play a character operating it and what-not, sorry. I'll just wait until you add more or something ♥

Also, if you need help thinking of anymore rides I'd suggest:
[spoili]
Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage.
The Haunted Mansion.
Monsters Inc: Mike and Sully to the Rescue.
Peter Pans Flight.
Pirates of the Caribbean.
And everyone's favorite (jk this ride is so long and boring ugh) It's a Small World.[/spoili]

OMG if we do a Pirates of the Carribean I will totally make a girl for that! I bags that role before it is even put up!

Reactions: Brea
That would be ok, I will probably add that one at some point soon

And I'd make a guy for haunted mansion if you were to make it one of the rides.

OK, but for now, we are going to sloooow down, so that within the next few day I will have the IC up

Attention!!!!!!!!

Can everyone please leave a comment with the characters you currently have and or the ones you have reserved I am trying to keep track of what all is happening right now I do however tomorrow plan on taking my laptop with me when I am not home so I can keep everything up to date I apologize to Queen and Muse for being away for a while because I was at my significant other's place spending time with them. SO once again can you please please compile a list of who all you have and post it so I can get me things updated.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@Ghosty I need you to change Forest's dorm because the one he is in is full

Attention!!!!!!!!

Can everyone please leave a comment with the characters you currently have and or the ones you have reserved I am trying to keep track of what all is happening right now I do however tomorrow plan on taking my laptop with me when I am not home so I can keep everything up to date I apologize to Queen and Muse for being away for a while because I was at my significant other's place spending time with them. SO once again can you please please compile a list of who all you have and post it so I can get me things updated.
Breanne as Splash Mountain girl (page 10)
Jennifer as Elsa (page 9)

Attention!!!!!!!!

Forrest as Star Tours - The Adventure Continues boy (page 18)
Kammael as Autopia girl (page 18)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Poisoned Rose Don't worry about it~ I was gone for two days so it is alright~

AND~

TAKEN

Jade Dulcine :: Minnie Mouse :: Brayton :: Dorm #8
Saphire Dulcine :: Esmerelda :: Harborson :: Dorm #8
Uriel Dulcine :: Cheshire Cat :: Brayton :: Dorm #6
Elden Dulcine :: Ride Operator for the Tea Cups (MALE)::Harborson :: Dorm #10

RESERVED

UNAMED :: Pirates of the Caribbean area :: Harborson :: Dorm #((I will choose one when the time comes~))​

Attention!!!!!!!!

Boudin Bakery-Issac Bela-Pg 16

@IceQueen , fine with me

@Poisoned Rose , my characters:
Noah Winston-prince eric-pg 15
Valeria Winston-teacups girl-pg15

Attention!!!!!!!!

Taken
Alice -girl for pineapple ice cream stand- Pg 17
Jake -boy for toy story midway mania- Pg 17
Requested/Reserved
and for when the time comes to add new rides the boy for haunted mansion