~Disney Life- Behind The Magic| Sign Ups and OOC~

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
tumblr_nlfqvfhKUF1tw3lmao2_400.jpg

Noah Evander Winston
✮Nickname(s)✮
Just Noah
✮Age and Birthday✮ 21, July 18th
✮Year Of College✮ 4th
✮Major✮ Business
✮College✮ Harborson
✮Gender✮ Male
✮Sexuality✮ Heterosexual
✮Position✮ Characters - Prince Eric
✮Nationalities✮ English, Welsh (dad), German, Welsh (mom)
✮Eye Color✮ dark green brown
✮Hair Description✮ medium brown with natural dirty blonde highlights and medium length
✮Height✮ 6'2"
✮Weight✮ 163lbs
✮Piercings✮ None
✮Marks✮ just the occasional <seemingly permanent> stubble
✮Health Ailments✮ ADHD
✮Personality✮ Noah is a pretty relaxed guy. He doesn't really get upset about things and lives his life to the fullest. Unlike a lot of guys, Noah is pretty neat, not a neat freak or anything, but he likes things to be organized and look presentable, you never know when you might have company. Although he looks a bit punky, he really isn't. Usually that is left to his brother. Noah is a nice guy who is quite friendly and outgoing. He practically always wears a smile. Noah isn't necessarily wise beyond his years or anything, but he is a good listener and learner... even if it does seem like he can't seem to sit still or pay attention, he is paying attention... most people just can't tell. Noah has always been interested in basically all forms of art, he seemed to take particular interest in acting and sketching though. Of course, Noah really doesn't mind doing anything if he can be moving around and acting and all.
✮History✮ Born on July 18th, about 2.2 minutes after his brother, Noah Evander was brought home with the two happiest parents and a fraternal twin brother two days later, on July 20th. Even though the boys grew up doing everything together, they still had their differences. While both boys had taken interests in sports his brother had the knack for it. Eventually Noah found himself in an artists world. He had a knack for acting and performing, though singing never seemed to be his strongest point he could carry a tune if he really needed too. About 5 months after the boys turned three the family welcomed the youngest and final addition to the family before every had their world turned up-side down. For a while everything went on as it had before, except now Noah and his brother had a sister to play with or pick on, depending on the day and the twin. About seven and a half years after val was born things started going downhill. There were more doctors visits and hospital trips, not a whole lot of fun. Finally in December of that year his sister went into surgery and began treatments for her cancer. While that was sad and all Noah at least still had his parents, sure, he would only really see one at a time since the other was always at the hospital, but that was okay. About a year later the Winston children lost their mother. She had just left the house about a half hour before, heading to the hospital when the father saw EMTs rushing his wife into a different wing of the hospital while he went to get a drink. Instead of making a full recovery like they had hoped, the three Winston men were left with only a sick little girl who had a half metal calf bone and no mother. After his mothers death Noah, like his brother and maybe even a bit like his father, was mad at his sister, blaming her for their mothers death, but eventually he remembered what his mom had always told Val while she was fighting for her life "always keep smiling" so, just like his sister, Noah always has at least a half smile plastered on his face.
✮Likes✮ Family, acting, sketching, sports, water polo, riding, animals, having fun, carrots, lettuce, chicken, pork, fish, shellfish, berries, sweets, italian food, english food, american food, bbq, mystery genres, comedy genres, romance genres <he would never admit it>, ancient history, performing, youtube, crowds, cooking, heights
✮Dislikes✮ sickness, death, hospitals, being lonely, when people are sad, reading, sitting still, being bored, school, getting hurt, seeing others hurt, being deep underground and deep underwater
✮Hobbies✮ performing, acting, sketching, cooking
✮Talents✮ acting, sketching, performing
✮Fears✮ hospitals, death, vehicle accidents, being deep underground or deep underwater
✮Secrets✮ He hates being a business major, He is over-protective of Valeria even if he wouldn't admit it, He gets internally nervous when performing... he just doesn't show it, His cheeks ache a lot from smiling so much... It hurts when he frowns.
✮Family✮ Mother | Nicolette Abrielle Winston <Nee Joyce>, 40 <Would be 50>, deceased
Father | Hugo Alistair Winston, 50, alive
Brother | Hyder Parker Winston, 21, alive
Sister | Valeria Madeline Winston, 18, alive
I'll not worry about the pets for this rp...
✮Relationships✮ OPEN
✮Dorm #✮ 3, with Jordan
✮Dorm Appearance✮
images

✮Other✮ Disneyland is the Most magical place on Ear... oh wait, that's Walt Disney World... my bad.

tumblr_nlfqvfhKUF1tw3lmao1_r1_400.jpg

Valeria Madeline Winston
✮Nickname(s)✮
Val, Ria, Eria, Leri, Smiley, Smiles
✮Age and Birthday✮ 18, December 21st
✮Year Of College✮ 1st
✮Major✮ Fine Arts & Teaching
✮College✮ Brayton
✮Gender✮ Female
✮Sexuality✮ Heterosexual
✮Position✮ Rides - Teacups
✮Nationalities✮ English, Welsh (dad), German, Welsh (mom)
✮Eye Color✮ dark chocolate brown
✮Hair Description✮ curly, shoulder-blade length auburn hair that appears more brown than red usually
✮Height✮ 5'1"
✮Weight✮ 111lbs
✮Piercings✮ Ears once each, belly button once
✮Marks✮ lightly freckled nose and cheeks, a "shark bite" on her right calf from surgery when she was younger, half her tibia (big calf bone) is metal.
✮Health Ailments✮ burns easily in the sun, allergic to chocolate, Osteosarcoma survivor (remission for almost two years now)
✮Personality✮ Valeria is a fighter, not in the sense that she is mean, but she is determined and doesn't let things stop her. She is bubbly and open-minded about anything and everything. Even when she got diagnosed with cancer just before her birthday the girl never lost her spirit. Val is extremely cheerful and optomistic, sometimes annoyingly so. She will make it her job to ensure everyone, even those who dislike her, are happy. From a young age Leri has been exposed to many different things. She grew up half on a farm and half in a hospital room in the center of the city. She has an undying love for animals, but also greatly enjoys having fun singing, dancing, performing, and most of all drawing and painting! Ria has an eye for detail, it seems to be something she was born with. However, she is a perfectionist about everything and she is 100x harder on her own work than anyone elses. Val can take nit-picking to the next level with her precision.
✮History✮ On December 21st Valeria was born, the last addition to her family. Her first name was a complete compromise. Her mother wanted either Victory or Valory and her father wanted Alexia, Evia or Zelia... so they combined the Val-r and the e-ia parts. Madeline was agreed upon as the perfect middle name before the couple had even conceived. Anyways, for a while everything was perfect, Valeria was just a normal girl, taking ballet and gymnastics, riding lessons, voice lessons, and art classes, she was busy an loving it... until she ended up breaking her leg. At first everyone thought she might have just landed on it funny during one of her activities... until they did an x-ray and found a grapefruit sized tumor on her tibia that was the cause of the more than normal swelling. After a few weeks of procedures, on December 20th, the day before se turned eight, Eria was diagnosed with Stage II Osteosarcoma and was admitted for her long, painstakingly long stay in the hospital. A five hour surgery quickly turned into a thirteen hour one as the doctors and her parents debated wether to amputate her leg which they were quickly finding out would not be able to have the tumor completely removed, or to try a new, experimental surgery where they would just remove the infected portion of bone and replace it with a metal rod. They decided on the latter and it worked wonderfully. Valeria still had to go through 4 rounds of chemo and 2 rounds of radiation along with two rod replacement surgeries for her leg before she was considered cured, but by the time she was nine she was healthy. Going backwards for a moment, during the treatments, one day Val found out her mother had gotten into an accident and perished. For a while she felt terrible, thinking it was her fault since her mom had left the hospital, her brother Noah eventually realized it couldn't have been her fault and the two of them have tried to live up to their mom's saying about always smiling. She relapsed twice since the initial time, once on her right ring finger when she was eleven and once on her right humerus (upper arm) when she was fifteen. She finished her last bout of treatments just after she turned sixteen. Neither her finger nor arm had to be replaced with metal, but she does always wear a ring on her finger to hide the scar on her hand. Unless she raises her arms up you can't see the scar on her upper arm as it was done on the underside, closer to her body. Unfortunately, the doctors have told her there is a good chance she will relapse again.
✮Likes✮ animals, riding, hunter jumping, dressage, olives, daisys, people, friends, family, lillies, amusement parks, drawing, painting, art, singing, gymnastics, ballet, lyrical, dancing, performing, peanuts, pecans, peas, pasta, junk food, sweets, yellow, the sun, summer, autumn, spring, winter, being happy, reading, learning, smiling, photography, vlogging, making youtube videos
✮Dislikes✮ spicy food, medicine, being sick, death, arguing, being sad, hospitals, being bored, being cooped up, the dark
✮Hobbies✮ riding, art, singing, vlogging, making youtube videos, gymnastics, ballet, photography
✮Talents✮ drawing, painting, ballet, being cheerful & peppy
✮Fears✮ relapsing, ending up in the hospital, dying, not being cheerful, disappointing her family
✮Secrets✮ She doesn't think her brother, Hyder, or dad have ever truly forgiven her. She hides her emotions behind her smile, that is her mask.
✮Family✮ Mother | Nicolette Abrielle Winston <Nee Joyce>, 40 <would be 50>, deceased
Father | Hugo Alistair Winston, 50, alive
Brother | Hyder Parker Winston, 21, alive
Brother | Noah Evander Winston, 21, alive
I'll not worry about the pets for this rp...
✮Relationships✮ OPEN
✮Dorm #✮ 15 <?>
✮Dorm Appearance✮
images

✮Other✮ I've always wanted to go to Disneyland!​

FINISHED ... finally XD

page 15 ... I quoted it above though

They look good! I will run though a complete check of everyone and make sure there are no problems within the weekend. For now, I might get the IC up Soon!

I SERIOUSLY WANT TO CRY OMFG. I had my 2 characters saved on my computer, and I was going to whip em out and post when they were done. THEY ARE GOOONNNNEEEE. -rolls on ground whining-

*Pat's Tarts back* I know the feeling, I had one up on here, and then POOF! And I forgot to finish her *Shrug* Speaking of which, I have faceclaimed Gain for my new character

*Drools* So pretty.........
giphy.gif

That is who I am gonna use for Hawthorne @IceQueen

Reactions: CelestialCellar
*glares* I FACE CLAIM!

Reactions: CelestialCellar
not for hawthorns that is miryo

My characters, Breanne (Page 10) and Jennifer (page 9) are in the dorms list, but not in the other character list. Does this mean they're not accepted, or did you just forget to add them?

Also, could I possibly make Peter Pan? I know he's not on the list, but I figured I'd ask.

ga_in___brown_eyed_girl_by_akharadeth-d335z66.jpg

Giovanna Crashiner
✮Nicname(s)✮ Geo, Crash
✮Age and Birthday✮ 20
✮Year Of College✮ 4th
✮Major✮ Entertainment
✮College✮ Brayton
✮Gender✮ Female
✮Sexuality✮ Bisexual
✮Position✮ Grizzly River Run
e309692b14696b9384c25a3e75c273f5.jpg

✮Nationalities✮ Korean
✮Eye Color✮ Dark brown
✮Hair Description✮ Short, cut to the top of her jawline, bangs that reach her eyebrows, and the color is black.
✮Height✮ 5'7"
✮Weight✮ 130 pounds, lean muscular
✮Piercings✮ None
✮Marks✮ None. As said by agencies, a girl with no marks looks better. She does have a few large scars, one along her back, and a few on her arms that she hides.
✮Health Ailments✮ None
tumblr_ltdixjY1up1r22325o1_500.gif

✮Personality✮
Geo is a fairly confident girl, and a very strong one at that. She has been training in mixed martial arts since a young age. She is confident,
creative, and talented. But not only that, this girls knows how to get down. She is a bit of a party animal, and she is very pretty, even though she
never really tries that hard to be. She can end up in some pretty sticky situations, and sometimes that doesn't land her so well with her
parents. But overall, nice and pretty chill. The one thing she has yet to do is settle down. She internally has more problems
than the outside, so the idea of finding someone permanent scares her.
|Carefree|Non Committal|Confident|Party Animal|

✮History✮
Geo grew up in America, living with very strict rules. She was to follow all of her elders, never to disrespect them, and to never speak out. From a young age, Geo showed signs of being different, she would talk back ocassionally, but regularly, she would dance, sing and shine brighter than
any of her many siblings. Being the youngest, she got beat up a lot by her siblings, but when she was 8, her mother had had enough of
her sealed life, and moved away to Korea, with Geo and her brother James. There they lived for 4 years, which only caused
Geo's success to rise in the dance and music industry. Soon enough, she was put on a program and sent back to
America for high school. There she was discovered for her talents, and she went into college for
entertainment, joining a girls group called f(x) and making her pretty popular among all
the schools.

✮Likes✮
Parties, Dancing, Singing, Looking Good, having fun, being loose, alcohol, boys, girls, flirting, being with friends, sun, beaches,
Korean barbeque, American proportions, leather, short hair, fries, carbs, flank steak

✮Dislikes✮
Hangovers, sore muscles, being sick, hair disasters, cold water, being stressed, drugs, rain, feeling friendsless, pouring rain, rough waves,
being soaked in sweat, getting her clothes soaked, being seen being lazy.

gain2.gif

✮Hobbies✮ Partying, Dancing, Singing, Looking at the stars, wrestling her brother
✮Talents✮ Dancing, Singing
✮Fears✮ Being abandoned, going back to her father, her father finding her.
✮Secrets✮
Her father is abusive
Her parents are divorced
She has hooked up with many people
She woke up in a pile of naked bodies
She tried to kill herself living with her father
She was forced to sleep with her dance coach in Korea
Her family isn't that rich, but she is

✮Family✮
Kira Crashiner|Mother|65
Mark Casano|Father|72
Jake Casano|Older Brother|30
Maria Casano|Older Sister|29
Hinko Casano|Older sister|28
James Crashiner|Older Brother|24

✮Relationships✮
OPEN
✮Dorm #✮ 12
✮Dorm Appearance✮
2633dd8c315ba44545bd34bd8d04bac7.jpg

✮Other✮
gain1.gif

Last edited:
That's doable, but I would prefer if you made a male as well, since we have way less of them

images

✮Name✮Alice Abernathy
✮Nicname(s)✮ Ali
✮Age and Birthday✮ 20
May 2,1994

✮Year Of College✮ Third
✮Major✮ PR Consoltant
✮College✮ Jasher
✮Gender✮ Female
✮Sexuality✮ Straight
✮Position✮ Pineapple Ice-cream
✮Nationalities✮ American
✮Eye Color✮ hazel
✮Hair Description✮
annasophia-robb-gallery.gif

✮Height✮ 5'0''
✮Weight✮ 102
✮Piercings✮ single on each ear
✮Marks✮
f9f602f229fe493538f96d3066d95596.jpg

✮Health Ailments✮ N/A
✮Personality✮
Ali is bubbly and loves to laugh almost as much as she loves to make others laugh, she's witty and for a lack of a better word adorable. She isn't innocent though nor naive. She knows the real world is a piece of shit but that's part of the reason why she wants to work at Disney world; it's like reality doesn't reach this little corner of the world. So Alice can crack as many jokes and laugh as hard as she wants. Ali is super friendly, she doesn't bite. Unless you want her to, she's a bit of a flirt. Not a lot of people don't like Ali but those that do she chooses to keep out of her life, simple as that.
✮History✮ (maybe later)
✮Likes✮
:heartbeat:Jokes/Funny People
:heartbeat:Kids
:heartbeat:Her future job= Press Consultant
:heartbeat:Magazines
:heartbeat:Watching Tv/Movies/Books/Stories

✮Dislikes✮
:no:Debie Downers
:no:People who don't believe in Magic (or that children should)
:no:People Who don't know what they're talking about

:no:Abusive People
✮Hobbies✮
:bouncy:Reading books/ Magazines
:bouncy:Watching Movies/ TV
:bouncy:occasionally running

✮Talents✮
:thumbsup2:Discovering Potential
:thumbsup2:Troubleshooting
:thumbsup2:Running

✮Fears✮
:bumblebee:Most Bugs
✮Secrets✮
:shhh:Cries at most Romantic movies
:shhh: Dances when she's alone
:shhh:She's Adopted
:shhh: Had an abusive ex

✮Family✮
Adoptive Father-Dexter Abernathy
Adoptive Mother-Jessie Abernathy
(not Adopted)Older Brother- Daniel Abernathy
Adopted Younger brother-Max Abernathy

✮Relationships✮
David- Ex (abusive)
✮Dorm #✮ 11
✮Dorm Appearance✮
artsy-bright-dorm-decor-intro.jpg

✮Other✮
I live in FL so I've been to Disney Worlds like a dozen times roller coaster please:)

douglas-booth-gallery.jpg

✮Name✮
Jacob Calvet
✮Nicname(s)✮ (most commonly used)Jake
✮Age and Birthday✮ 19
January 29 ,1996

✮Year Of College✮ Second
✮Major✮ Science and Engineering
✮College✮ Harborson
✮Gender✮ Male
✮Sexuality✮ Straight
✮Position✮ Toy Story Midway Mania
✮Nationalities✮ Spain-France
✮Eye Color✮ Hazel
✮Hair Description✮
douglas_booth.jpg

✮Height✮ 6'1''
✮Weight✮ 165
✮Piercings✮ N/A
✮Marks✮N/A
✮Health Ailments✮ N/A
✮Personality✮
Jake is a Cocky guy, who knows he is beautiful. Jake likes Junk food and sports . He has a soft spot for kids hence the job. Jake is a man's man, As the lead pitcher in his high school's champion baseball team. While certainly athletic in every sense of the word, Michael is no meat head jock without a care for others. His family and friends always come first. Going from Sport to Science was one of the biggest decisions he's ever made. And he doesn't regret it. Although he still works out as if he was a professional baseball player. He's outgoing but not a chatter box. He enjoys the company of certain personalities.
✮History✮
He is a flirt but not a player he had one girlfriend all through high school and just recently broke it off (because of long distance). he was a jerk jock in highs chool but he's turning a new leaf becoming the nerd for once, going for his Masters and hopefully PHD in Science and Engineering.
✮Likes✮
:yes:Sports/Working out
:yes:Science
:yes:Talking

✮Dislikes✮
:no:Bullies(being a former bully)
:no:Strict People
:no:Being called a nerd

✮Hobbies✮
:bouncy:Working Out
:bouncy:Playing Baseball
:bouncy:Reading/Watching Action Books/Movies

✮Talents✮
:thumbsup2:Athleticism
✮Fears✮
:soapbox:Public Speaking
✮Secrets✮
:shhh:Can't dance well
:shhh:Had third highest score in his school for standardized testing

✮Family✮
Father-Joshua Calvet
(seperated)
Mother-Abigail Gonzalez

✮Relationships✮ Dana Mason-Ex
✮Dorm #✮ 12
✮Dorm Appearance✮
College-Apartment-Ideas-for-Guys2.jpg

✮Other✮
Working at Disneyland is going to be the best thing EVER​

Last edited by a moderator:
making the male now i would like Naveen
and i realized there already is a nina so i'm changing her name
does the Brayton thing effect my girl character?
@IceQueen

Last edited by a moderator:
I forgot to put this up, but Brayton sign ups are closed since we have to many students there at this time

Could I reserve the girl at Cozy Cone and the boy at Boudin Bakery? ~<3

The Boudin Bakery boy is taken, I am not sure about the Cozy Cone girl, I am updating the list if you will be patient