Dishonored: Assassin's Tale (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmm. I believe so, the outfit is the same but the mask seems to have a longer nose and I thought their front of the mask looked more like a gas mask.

Dusty, well that's also true, but the amount of bullets the gun can hold at once is three (but it is not a problem if the gun is upgraded to reload automatically, just like in the game). But yeah, it would be technically a revolver.

OMGS OMGS OMGS OMGS CAN"T WAIT
Also Am I going to be the only girl.... SWEAT!!!!

Outsider voice is hot just noticed *walks away*

assassin_s_creed_plot_twist__female_assassin_by_hareo_badman-d5nzu3h.jpg

Name: Flame (Unknown Real name to the others But I'll tell you it going to pop up sometime soon X3)
Powers: Blink and Pull (I WANT THE RATS BACK!!!!!)
Equipment: Throwing Knives, Assassin Blade and Pistols
Background: Unknown
Personality: kind, but silent only talks when she feels she needs to. she also a very good listener and if any of the assassines had problems she wouldn't mind helping them with it.
Extra: (This is for something I forgot)
200px-Outsider_mark_glow.png

No, I think there is another female.

Name: Vain Mindru

Appearance: Vain stands at 6'1", his body athletic and muscular, meant for climbing and long periods of running and even forms of fighting. His hair is a light brown, cut short with vibrant blue eyes. He has a few scars on his chest and back, but nothing visible for anyone to see. His outfit is the basic Assassin Outfit, just colored red to signify him as the Leader, like Daud once had.

Powers: Blink - The ability to 'teleport' short distances, the higher the level user the farther one can blink. Even has the ability to go through walls, but only able to do so if they know the building very well. So he can't just blink into random buildings.

Pull - The ability to pull a hostile/citizen towards them in a green light. Even the ability allows them to hold someone in the air and keep them in place, has a better chance of holding someone the stronger they are.

Copy Image - Vain has the ability to make a physical image of himself that even has the ability to touch, speak, and attack. Though even the smallest hit (Ex. Punch, Kick, Stab, etc.) Will make this fake disappear.

Background: Vain was a street rat even as Dunwall began to prosper once more from the end of the plague. It didn't change the greed and hate of the human being. He had to fight and steal to keep himself alive and it was tough, a life that he didn't believe anyone should deserve. So he began getting riskier, stealing more and helping out the ones living on the street just like him. He continued this until one day he was caught, beaten and dragged off to jail. Everything seemed lost for him, but he didn't give up. He looked for ways out, he was trying to do everything to get out until one day a voice spoke to him. The Outsider came to him, saying how he was interested in Vain for being a criminal, yet helping the poor and deserted. The Outsider didn't understand why Vain wouldn't just fend for himself and even gave him the Mark of the Outsider.

Many years after that, he stumbled across a group of broken Assassins. They were plain boring humans, their gifted powers long gone with Daud leaving. They had no one to lead them, until Vain came and presented himself gifted by The Outsider. Soon, they trained him in the ways of Assassination and how to hone his powers. Soon he rose to the Leader rank, gifting the simple powers of the Outsider back to the Assassins.

The rest he keeps to himself.

Equipment: Assassin Blade, x10 Throwing Knives, x3 Remedies, x3 Elixirs

Personality: Vain is a cruel man to the rich, well off and famous. He could care less about their problems as they had everything they would ever want when people were on the streets. Though he had a kind heart, one that treated his subordinates with respect and kindness, one that a true Leader should have. Though he keeps most of his feelings hidden away for his occupation.

Last edited:
Well, he is the one marked by the Outsider. Age has nothing to do with it :P

Whoopee, school is over. Gotta catch up with my jump-in RP (those guys do quite a bit of posting while I'm offline @_@) and then Sparrow (actually think she's gonna be called Rat now) will get finished up.

I'm still working on character appearance.

Besides, just because he is the leader doesn't mean he is the most experienced. He is the Leader for the sole fact he is the one that has the ability to grant powers to the group.

Besides, Twenty-Seven years old...old enough to learn everything he can, doesn't mean he has experience.

Then how about that Vlad acts as his Advisor, since he is a bit more experienced in his craft and all?

Well, in reality. A young Commander/Lieutenant/Etc. in the Military (If he is smart) Will listen to the ones that have more experience and wisdom. Even if they are a lower rank.

So yes, he probably wouldn't mind listening to advice from his elder, more experienced Assassins.

Thinking of editing my Char's gear to make him more of a fighter/trap guy, but I'm not entirely familiar with the assassins gear. I know there are spring blade traps, and a sword would do for fighting, but are there any other traps or similar gear? And is there going to be things in the RP that aren't in the game?

Mmmm. There might be some things that aren't in the game. Like new traps, etc, but that is about it.

Just a note that Rat (as she is now called) is done, I think?
Edit: Actually gonna do a bit more tweaking with her personality I think. Unsure at this point.

Unfortunately, I'm having some trouble with personal issues right now so I'm unsure how my posting will be. Feeling kinda down in general right now.

Okay, edited my sheet to add traps and throwing knives for stealth. Just a question, but when is this going to start?
Asking because some stuff came up for me tomorrow and possibly through the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.