Dishonored: Assassin's Tale (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm. I might have the IC up tonight or tomorrow morning.

Hmmmm. I might have the IC up tonight or tomorrow morning.
YEAH
olololol0065.gif

!
tumblr_miqpbnEhob1rl579wo1_400.gif

I have something to say about the assassin's outfits:

The assassin's rank can be identified by looking at the color of their suits. The standart assassins wear dark blue suits, the "newcomers" have gray costumes, the master assassins wear black outfits and the elite assassins, like Vain (and before him, Daud and Billie Lurk) wear dark red outfits.

My character wears the dark red suit since supposedly he is Vain's advisor, but if you have any sort of problem with it, I can change it easily.

And about the masks: as far as the wiki goes (:P) all assassins wear the same mask (including the leader), but i think we can all make an exception on this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, gonna be able to post later today because feeling infinitely better and I've got a minimum day today. Whoopee \o/

I will make a reply when everyone is in the room. And not leaning on this massive doorway xD

Lol. I may have misread and I don't want to go back and read, but I'm sure 3 people are either leaning on the doorframe or standing in the doorway xD

Oh god, poor door frame.

Sorry I haven't posted, just couldn't get into the right mindset x_x Gonna finish up my post now... Then I think I'll actually play some Dishonored :p

Lol, don't worry about it. As long as this doesn't die, don't rush posts :3

Yes, she is right, she's the only one in the doorframe. Me and Vulnus are in front of the desk.
Also, I would advice you to post soon, Urdnot, because I feel that this RP is slowly dying without getting a chance of getting even started.

Don't worry, you silly, you won't die. You still have a looong and a happy life ahead of you. ^^

But my character will die if this rp no continue! :C which means half of me dies!

Nah, she will be fine. If the RP dies, it doesn't mean that the characters will die too, since we will always have them in our hearts *looks into the horizon, hand on his chest, and the wind blowing on his face, while dramatic music plays in the background*

• Love
Reactions: Cry
I will make a post after I get my college work finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.