Dimension Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suddenly the spaceship started to flicker and shake as the hooded man's voice resonated in everyone's heads. "For future reference please refrain from bringing large vehicles with you to other dimensions. It is taking most of my concentration to keep you all tethered to the local dimensional plane and if i lose focus things might get...messy." The ship hovered above the ground as it shook violently then suddenly dissapeared. Leaving Proxy and Astarte to fall to the ground. "Do not worry miss proxy your ship is safely back in your dimension. You will be able to retrieve it when I send you all back to your homes."

"Heh, interesting, I think I'll take i-" Astarte was interrupted by the voice and sudden disappearance of the ship. "Or not." Instead she progressed in a straight line, reflecting whatever stood against her.
She sent a telepathic message to the others. "Anyone found Hitler, or dark mages or whatever? All I've got are normal soldiers."

It was quite strange to hear someone talk in her head. This must have been that telepathy the hooded man was talking about. "No, but I can feel the presence of dark magic," Aqua replied telepathically as she rode on her wave through the battleground. Around her were billions of soldiers, but no mages of any sort.

Suddenly the air was filled with the sound of howling, from the ruined city came a swarm of unearthly hellhounds. As the tide of hellhounds fell upon the company of americans several large shapes stomped onto the battlefield. Each monster was almost 2 stories high, each one led by a nazi handler. The monsters looked like someone had stitched together various body parts in an attempt to make a giant.

Blade stood over the bodies of the gunners in the bunker, his hand was around the now dead necromancers neck. He let the body drop to the floor at the sight of the monsters. "I don't think we are many enough to fight an entire battle. Where is this Hitler? We should cut off this evil at the head."

Well this was different. Astarte looked upon the giants and hell hounds. That wasn't in the history books she'd read.

'I don't think we are many enough to fight an entire battle. Where is this Hitler? We should cut off this evil at the head,' Blade had said.

Logically she agreed with him, but she was somewhat interested in doing battle with the hounds. Bloodthirsty as she was, she still managed to agree with reason for now.

"No clue," she answered, "But he should be hiding in a bunker or something. You sure you wanna just leave these guys to their doom, though?" she asked, pointing towards the hell hounds tearing through their ranks. Though she couldn't care less for their fates, she was somewhat hoping it'd be a good excuse to go tearing through the beasts, and perhaps even take on the giants.

Status
Not open for further replies.