Dimension Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, thanks for the update. I will take control of characters as I see fit to help keep the story moving.

I will post before I leave tonight. Got a flight to catch. I will find a way to write her out with the succubus/incubus hunt if you don't mind.

I am just not into putting my responsibilities on other people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back from the trip! Could someone please tell me what I missed? I see a lot of posts in the IC.

We got dropped into a magical world war 2, basically, and we're fighting a Hitler who has dark magic.

Yo can just write your character in by making it so that their teleport trip was delayed

I have decided to quit this role play. I feel this is appropriate because I am far behind on the very first plot, and I feel sad because of it. I don't want any of you waiting for Unity or anything like that. I also am in many role plays, which is greatly my fault, and I feel slightly overwhelmed.

Sorry for the delay guys, i will have a post up later today.

Name:
"I go by Alias. Ay-lee-us. Ke Ke Ke"

"Why I never knew! You could say I was one million and two or perhaps I am only one. Ke Ke Ke"

"What kind of question is this? No seriously, what is a... gender? Ke Ke Ke"

Race:
"I am an empty. I belong to a race of peaceful entities. We like magic! Ke Ke Ke..."

Picture:
3815211_orig.png

Weapons/Abilities
"Weapons? Laces no. I have no need, but I guess you could consider Fest here a weapon. He is an Anatomic Magic Generating Wand, in other words: He is a floating,talking, and living wand. With him I can cast many spells to help you out. Ke Ke Ke."

The AMGW is Alias's magic wand and helps him cast spells (and put on puppet shows). Alias deals in shadow, illusion and defensive arts. His shadow arts require time and longer incantations to cast.

Weaknesses:
"I'm not what you would call a... heavy hitter? I prefer to stay behind that one if anything. Should it come to a fist fight I can hold my own... for about three seconds. Ke Ke Ke."
Alias is acrobatic, but not very durable. He will try to avoid direct contact.

"Don't take my puppet! Kuy Kuy!"
Alias's puppet allows him to speed cast. If he loses his puppet he has to use hand signs.

Background:
Alias has no real history. He has fought along side many heroes and heroines. When danger looms he wakes from his deep sleep in the eighth dimension and comes to the rescue. This is why his people are known as "Empty", they have no real lives. No need for reproduction or love. The more dimensions, the more of them that are birthed into existence. They exist for the sole need of fighting evil, but the unthinkable happened and the eighth dimension was breached and most of the Empties were wiped out. The few to survive escaped to other dimensions where other heroes faced similar fates. Alias is one of those few. With his many experiences with emotion he has developed quite a set of his own too and is overrun with anger and fear.

Other:
He finishes every sentence with "Ke Ke Ke." and when he is mad or scared it changes to "Kuy Kuy".

Sorry shiro, i forgot to mention that signups are closed for now

Status
Not open for further replies.