Digimon Legacy

Sequoya face planted, which was good for the expensive guitar strapped to her back, but horrible for her face. Shishimon pawned at her, talking all the while. She let out a small groan, stirring only ever so slightly. When trying to be woken by the class president, she barely managed to open her eyes. Her nose was extremely sore, even bleeding a little bit. Sitting up slowly and stiffly, she lightly held her head. "My tamer is- Oh you're awake! The name's Shishimon! Pleasure to meet you Sequoya! " The little red dog bounced around her happily, getting an irritated groan in return. When Sequoya was able to process everything, she looked at the dog digimon in shock. "....But you're only a toy..?" Memories of how she got where ever she is flashed into her head. "I see..... I've become part of a child's show.... Must be dreaming then...." The dog shook his head and jumped into her lap. "You're not dreaming! It's really real!" Looking confused, she tried to examine the area. "But how....?"

Kaleb woke a split second before his fall, and while trying to right himself, his shoulder smashed into the ground. He flipped over his head and his other smashed into the ground. Once flipping over again, he sumersaulted back a few times before crashing into a tree, his legs going up the trunk. Using his weight to right himself, he curled up tightly in pain. "Yowch. That was quite the fall. What did you forget how to land? "A small white, rabbit thing hopped over to him, looking a little concerned. "Who are you...? Where am I?" When asked the question, the little rabbit brightened up. "Name's are of no necessity except to know what to call someone or thing, and if you must know, you can call me anything but I prefer Shirousagimon. And you? What do others call you?" The boy looked at the rabbit slightly confused before realizing what she meant. "They call me many things, but I prefer Kaleb or Kay. ... Where are we, Shirousagimon? " The rabbit bounced, a strange behavior for something with no legs. " In the world of Data and creatures. The world known quite literally and frankly as the Digiworld. It's almost like you're world except made of pixels." He repeated what she had said before processing it and looking excited and nervous at the same time. However, that soon quickly faded and he became panicked. "No, no I-I need to be home in an hour. My sister needs me. She can't take care of herself! She needs me!" The rabbit made a pouty face before looking away. "The world of Digi is all wacky. The times are all screwy. Your world and mine do not synchronize, making different times. An hour there is a month here. Makes me all Irritated, all mad. Time is precious, you know, and when wasted, I get sad."
"Right...... Great, I'm stuck in the Digital World thinking about my sister and hanging out with a weird rabbit thing that can't seem to speak clearly..... Just great..."

Reactions: GreenSea
Leormon spotted several others that had woken up and strolled off to great them leaving Drake with the boy and other digimon. Making his way to them the cub looked at both with expressionless eyes.
"Come this way... People you know are towards here..."
He turned his tail swaying side to side as he walked back to Drake and looked over his shoulder to see if the girl and boy would follow. Looking at Shishimon and Shirousagimon he nodded telling them to follow and then turned away walking slowly allowing them to catch up.

As he came back to Drake he gave a small leap towards his tamer and sat beside his feat. Looking at Loermon and then at the other two Drake smiled softly.
"Looks like you guys came over here as well."

[BCOLOR=transparent]
Cheated so hard but I don't even care B]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Kenji couldn't quite describe his state. He knew that it definitely started with "MY GOD WHY!?" and ended a bit past "what was in that drink?" Either way, he didn't like it. The upperclassman was too groggy to open his eyes, but he was positive that he didn't know where he was. The smell of the sea had roughly ingrained itself into Pitasen's nostrils, but his skin felt bone dry. The world around him was stock silent, and were it not for his everywhere pains, he might've nodded off. Instead, he attempted to plant the back of his head into the soft, warm soil.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Suddenly, burning splinters rained upon Kenji's face as part of the world exploded. Cursing under his breath, he fought against the morning funk with the intensity of a burning high schooler and rose from his prone state to assess the situation. As it turned out, the red hot splinters had come from a single tree, or now more accurately, a black burnt stump weakened with rot. Against his better judgement, the blue clad bearded guy edged toward the darkened coniferous corpse. Naturally, this went poorly.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Upon circling the stump, Kenji was caught in the chest with what felt like a big mahogany club (in actuality, it was digital oak)., and doubled over in further discomfort. The assailant looked down on his giant prey , a grin playing across the green skin between his small tusks. The human looked up at he who so utterly schooled him in the art of pain, and dropped his jaw in abject horror. Before him stood a green, orc looking thing carrying a rather large club, with breath that radiated fresh heat and wafted the stench of burnt fish and overdone s'mores.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Wha-Who are you?" Pitasen cried, trying to catch his breath and his grasp on the situation.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Name's Goburimon , Blue. Now what are you?"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"I'm a human," Kenji responded, slightly recovered from his weird, weird morning. " Also, why the hell did you smash me in the sternum!"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The orcish brute gave a nonchalant shrug. "I got bored. Had to do something while I waited for my par- wait a second, did you say you were human?"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Yeah, why?" Kenji asked, and was answered by his own pocket before the green bruiser could answer. A sharp beeping noise accompanied a sudden vibration in Kenji's pants. Emptying the pocket, Pitasen discovered an odd little gizmo, a rounded octagon with a rubber antenna and buttons and a screen that was flashing green.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Oh. Well, I guess we're best friends now," Goburimon declared with another shrug. "Come on, we have to go find the others."[/BCOLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Sam raised his eyebrow but followed the digimon. When he got to the tower he nodded when the thing said he had to stay there. He sat against the wall, trying to figure out exactly what had happened for him to get here.

Luna looked around she was amazed at what she saw but a little frightened. She saw some thing moved and jumped. She moved a little farther and heard voices. She sneaked over to a tree and peaked to see who was there. She saw a group of people which she did not know and a few creatures that she didn't recognize.

"Ready to go meet up with the others, Sequoya the Clutz?" Wiping her nose, Sequoya flinched, but was thankful it wasn't broken. when she heard her digimon comment, she made a growling noise, glaring at the pup. "I AM not a clutz, dog!" Shishimon laughed, knowing she wasn't truly angry. Soon the girl started laughing a little too, pushing the dog digimon off her so she could stand. " Little jerk," muttering this with a slight laugh, she stood and picked up the pinkish red creature with large floppy ears, who in turn licked her cheek. She started to cautiously follow Leormon, scanning her surroundings. The others huh? Just when I thought I could get away from people for a while..... She stumbled slightly as she zoned out and the dog gave out another hearty laugh, once more calling her a clutz.

"Oh no... Oh no! We wasted time, we're late, we're late! You took your sweet time falling and now we're late! We must hurry! We must hurry!" The little rabbit like digimon dashed, or bounced, towards the lion digimon, extremely panicked. Kaleb stood, unable to move very fast because of how sore he was, and tried to chase after her. Each step shot pain through him and emitted small groan as he tried to keep up. "Hurry! Hurry! We're late! Hurry! We're late, can't you see??" Shirousagimon bounced around the boy before heading after Leormon again. As Kaleb fought the pain to keep going, he could only think of how long this visit will be with her as his digimon....

Tristan awoke to the feeling of small paws jabbing into his gut. "What the heck was that he feeling a small weight fall into his lap he blinked a moment as he looked down. " Is that really you Patamon?" Reaching down to pet the creature's belly. "This is amazing!!" He shouted loudly.

Then he looked over and saw Sequoya he immediately jerked up Patamon and placed the now startled awake Digimon on his head. "Hold tight buddy." Patamon Tiredly responded. "Wh.." His sentence was cut off due to Tristan bolting towards Seq for a high if he connected he would almost knock her over. "Sequoya!! I'm so glad to see you."

Talking quietly to Shishimon, Sequoya didn't notice the boy dashing towards her. "Woah, slow down or Patamon will fly without his wings!" The dog digimon looked away, as if cringing, when the boy cam to a stop. He sighed with relief and curled up tighter in Sequoya's arms. The girl looked up from her partner and to the boy, looking annoyed. When she realized who he was, her eyes widened and she looked around as if being punked. When she realized she wasn't, she turned her gaze back to the out of breath male, no longer looking shocked. "Trinten Scott Marshall. ... Well isn't this a surprise. ... didn't you move to Germany or something? " Of course she knew he didn't. He had moved out of the school district and she never saw him except in competitions. She just tried to cover her hurt by acting like she didn't care. After all, she really liked him, but when he moved, she thought she had lost him. And ironically enough, that was when she received Shishimon. She thought she had lost her only friend, one she had for years, before she received one that she'll have forever.

Kaleb saw the pair, and when he tried to go around them, but stumbled into Trinten and fell, groaning in pain. He was extremely scuffed up, showing how hard he hit the ground when they first arrived. Shirousagimon bounced back, saying "Why are you here, you should be up there!" He gave a pained response of "give me a minute. " as he was struggling to get up, Shirousagimon nudged him. "We haven't a minute to spare!" The nudge caused him to fall once more and the rabbit digimon pouted.

Luna poked out her head to get a better look at these creatures that she noticed could talk. 'Were they the voices I heard? Talking with others?' She hoped that the others still couldn't see her for she wouldn't know what to say.

Tristan sighed as he saw she didn't seem to miss him nearly as much as he missed her. "You know I thought we had something. At one point but I must've been wrong." He reached down and picked up Patamon. "Sorry bud I got excited and I told you to hang on." Patamon blinked. "Its okay I'll hang on next time I just wasn't giving much time Tristan." Tristan smiled at the orange and tan ball before gently putting him on his head and walking away from Sequoya a single tear falling down his cheek.

Shishimon watched him walk away, before looking up at his partner. The good mood was killed. "....Smooth move....." Sequoya bite back a reply, following behind slowly. Did she miss him? Of course! Everyday! But, he left without a word..... She thought he'd forgotten about her, so she just wanted to hide her hurt... Yet, look where that got her. She suddenly stopped, staring at the ground. "You know...." Trailing off she brought her gaze skyward. "You know..... That's just how I am.... I try not to expose how I feel.... But you're the one who left...." She paused briefly before walking past him and to the meeting place, the dog digimon whimpering slightly.

Kaleb picked himself up once more, finally being able to stand. "Ow.... Yeah, okay thanks! I didn't need help anyway!" He knew his cry had gone on deaf ears, but he still wanted to say it. He was in a lot of pain, and when on the ground, he's completely ignored. Well, it's not the first time.... But it still irritated him! Sighing, he weakly dusted himself off and stumbled after the once more bouncing digimon, she shouting to the world how much she hated being late. When he made it to the meeting place, he collapsed against a tree, glad to no longer be moving. He knew he wouldn't be so sore tomorrow, but for right now, it was as if an elephant had decided to use him as a bench. "Finally, we made it! You're too slow!" Kaleb waved the little digimon away, closing his eyes and resting for as long as possible.

Now Tristan felt like an ass "I know but how is it my fault my parents gave me no warning. By the way I left you a note! That you prolly never read because ,if you had we wouldn't of not seen each other for such a long time..." He looked to the overly dramatic kalbe. "What's wrong kid?" Patamon flapped his wings lifting off into the air and flying over to Shishimon. "Is your partner always like this?" He landed on the ground in front of the dog.

(lol ignore the quote box XD I accidentally hit reply)

Sequoya didn't know what he was talking about. A note? What note? There was no note.... Or was there? Thinking back, didn't she get home to find her mother shredding something? What did she say it was? Oh yeah, a work paper she no longer needed.... It didn't make sense at the time, because her mother kept all work papers, as in her words "just in case." But when she went to school the next day, her best friend was no where to be seen, and she had no escape from the bullies....She didn't comment, unsure of what to say. She didn't look at him either. How could she? She was a jerk about the whole thing, and made him upset.... Why? Because she, herself was....

Shishimon looked over to Patamon before nodding. "She's cold on the outside, but warm on the inside... She's a nice person who thinks highly of her friends, but she's been through a lot... And all of that made her unwilling to show emotion, because to her, it makes her feel vulnerable. Her mother is part of the cause.... She's a hypocrite, stating that everyone has emotions, but when Sequoya shows them, she's yelled at to smile, think positively, and let it go.... Bullies are another part, because they bullied her more when she became offended instead of replying with a snide comment... Sequoya no longer knows how to show emotion outwardly, she holds it all in, though it's not healthy. This makes her temper go up, as well as her stress levels. She tries, but it's not who she is anymore......."

Kaleb opened an eye before closing it again. ".... My problem was that you left me on the ground when I was obviously having issue getting up....... I had a rough landing, and while chasing the ever so hyperactive Shirousagimon, I fell and was completely ignored, even when she pushed me back down on accident...... I may not be one for crowds, but I'd still like to be helped every now and again...." He shifted stiffly before looking up at him, both eyes opened. "Name's Kaleb.... I'm an exchange student from America....."

"I'm Tristan and sorry I saw a ghost from my past and over looked you nice to meet you." He reached into his pocket and pulled out two packaged Advil's for his chronic headaches. "Here this is all I've got it should help.

He walks over to Sequoya and hold his arms open fro a hug. Also in that letter he had asked her to be his girlfriend.. Now he has to work his way back up to that moment but how could he she may not feel the same. Being a teenage was complicated he hated it.

Patamon looked to Shishimon and frowned some. " that's sad why would they bully her. He looked over to the two humens. They seemed to have history.

Luna noticed something move in the distance near her but she keep still quietly watching the group. Soon a creature poked her. She turned and didn't see it but then looked down and there it was. It looked like a fox but she didn't recognize the creature and still she felt like she knew who and what it was. The creature whispered noticing that Luna was staying quiet and away from the others. "Hi Luna." Luna looked at the small fox with shock. "You know my name?" She whisper. "Well of course. If you haven't guessed it yet your in the Digital world of Digimon." "Wait I'm in the digital world?" "Yes, and it's me Viximon." Luna smiled and bent down to be closer to Viximon. "Viximon great to get to meet you for real." She looked to see what she had missed with the group and notice they were gone. "They went to the meeting place." "Meeting place?" "Yeah were suppose to go to." "Me go to a group?" She said nervously "Yes I'll be with you the whole way if you want." "Okay I like that idea." Viximon began to led the way and Luna followed right behind. When they were close Viximon stopped. "Now you don't need to hid and I can talk to the others mostly if you want." Luna smiled and bent down she talked softly to Viximon. "That's very kind of you. thank you I would appreciate it very much." "Now you can't hide this time okay." Luna nodded in agreement. "Good." Viximon began to walk once more and soon others came into sight and once at the small but growing group Luna knew they had arrived. Once in the group she bent down and picked up Viximon so she could have some convert while in the group began to grow.

"Because it's like here..... The Strong pick on the weak ..... I'd she shows any kind of weakness, the bullies feel the need to point it out.... It's similar to here, except more complicated. Here, the strong Digimon are truly strong and try to kill the younger, weaker ones. In their world, someone may be acting strong and they will cruelly pick on someone until the either break down, kill themselves, or become like Sequoya, who it doesn't seem to bother anymore. Bullies are nasty, they are..... I just want to bite them... Hard....." The dog shook his head, growling slightly. He obviously felt strongly about it, most likely having seen some bullies do horrible things.

When Tristan's arms opened, Sequoya looked away. She didn't move, however, and let him hug her, but she was quiet and tense. ".....It's been what....? Two, Three years.. .? You didn't even come visit, despite living a few blocks away...... I didn't visit because I didn't know your address and even if I did, how could I see someone who just randomly dropped out of my life, in hopes we were still friends? I didn't know then..... But.... .I guess I need to thank you, for several reasons.... When you left, and the bullying got worse, I grew stronger, and met Shishimon. .....I also discovered my talent in the musical field....."

Kaleb sighed. He understood that completely. More than anyone knows. In fact, he was still seeing a ghost from his past. "....Cain.... Hope heaven's treating you well....." He muttered this aloud, though quiet enough no one heard. He was startled back to reality when the package landed on him. He jumped before lightly holding his shoulder to try and ease the pain. He looked down at the advil, and wondered why the kid gave up his last bit of the stash. He turned to thank the kid, but he was already by Sequoya again. Sighing, he opened the package, and though wanting to give one back, he knew he needed both. He tossed the pills in his mouth and swallowed with difficulty, having no water to wash them down. He then went back to resting, listening to his headphones, which had stayed around hid neck and unharmed in the fall. His MP3 was cracked on the screen, but it still worked as if brand new. To his surprise, Shirousagimon cuddled in his lap and fell asleep. She must've worn herself out.....

He looked over to kaleb he was a bit worried about him but Sequoya, was his main focus right now ,he clinched his fist at the coment . "I never..." he said in confusion. "Every time I knocked on your door you mom said you weren't home or you were sleeping. So I figured you where avoiding me that you read my letter and its contents scared you... Patamon sighed and wrapped his ears around himself in sadness.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yeah? Well you don't have to worry about her anymore. She ditched out on us. Haven't been there for two months now. And besides, if you thought about her excuses. .. How often did I leave the house, and with my insomnia, how often do I sleep? Certainly not all that much.... and if I was trying to avoid you, I'd be the one giving the excuses. ... I didn't even see the letter, my mom shredded it. " There was a slight hint of irritation, and to most, they would stop talking to her, but to those who knew her, this was a sign of progress. It showed that she was listening, even though it was upset her, and that in itself was a breakthrough. Shishimon licked the tan and white digimon, as was the nature of a dog. He laid down, resting his head on his paws. "Well, you have to hit the bottom of the cliff to climb back up, right?"

(What did Kaleb do ^^' He's just trying to ignore the world)

(Yay make them think there getting some wear then rip it away from them when shd goes darkside. =D)

He sighed "why would she do such a thing? What was her goal? " He held her tightly, so tight she could feel his heart racing at her touch he missed he so much. Then he thought why was life so hard on his Sequoya? What did she do so terrible to ,deserve everything she got?

Patamon giggled at Shishimon's lick "Well I just hope thing get better. Wow Shishimon they seem to really like each other huh?" He gently Nuzzled the dog digimon then backed off ,and got in the pounce position. "Play with me until everyone gets here."