Digimon Legacy

Nagano finally went to the tower, "Hey guys!" Nagano smiled though he was helpless, "So we all good? now explain to us Fubuki !" Nagano smiled to Fubuki. Fubuki began to sat with his usual serious face, "We're in digital world, there's no doubt about it, now we should go to find nearest village, I know there's a digitama village in there." Nagano thought that there's something weird about Fubuki it seems that he knew it really well. "Hei... Fubuki how did you know all of this within a short time period?" Fubuki replied only with blank cold stare, "if you want to come out alive then don't said anything, I've been here times alone so I know who this world works" Nagano was caught in the confusion for awhile and found something strange but he ignore the fact, Nagano also turned and look at Fubuki's digimon, Snow Impmon, " So.. can he turn into champion?" Fubuki silenced for awhile and replied to Nagano, "No but I don't care, snow impmon itself are already strong enough to defeat them." Nagano smirk for awhile, going step backward to Fubuki, "so.. in hours you can be this descriptive and moreover you lied Fubuki what's going on... you impostor" Veemon realized what Nagano said and began to point the sword at Fubuki. "STEP BACK ALL OF YOU!"

Reactions: AnastiaCrest01
Sequoya let him hug her a bit longer before breaking away. She was never the hugging type, anyway. "Who knows? She was always a bit off...." Shishimon was about to get up when Veemon shouted to get back. "Eh? Guess play time's gotta wait!" Sequoya looked at her digimon curiously before looking at the blue kangaroo like thing with a sword. "Stay back...?"

Kaleb opened his eyes before noticing the slight muscle movements happening across the clearing. He grabbed Shirousagimon, who was now awake and complaining, stood up, and started to walk out of the area, no longer as sore. The shout sent chills down his spine and he tried to take off, not getting far before something stopped him, though it was gone before he could process what it was. Should he try leaving again? He didn't know what to do.....

Reactions: GreenSea
Tristan blinked as he herd the cry to stay back. "Back from what I'm so confused here." He looked to Sequoya ready to jump in front of her in the blink of an eye. Patamon surried to Tristan's side taking flight next to him ready to attack at any moment.

Luna caught of guard grabbed Vinixmon tight. She looked at the digimon who had shouted. "Hey Veemon calm down your frighting Luna." Vinixmon explained. "It's okay I'm here Luna." Vinixmon whispered in an effort to calm her.

(I have no clue whats going on so I'm just gonna wing it)

Kyoko had found his partner, Waynamon and he was snug in the boy's arms. He found his way to the clearing after Veemon's call. When he arrived he was confused at the scene. "Um guys. What is going on?" he said and blinked.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Running wasn't exactly Kenji's favorite activity on a bruised everything, but his belligerent bludgeon-buddy was very insistent.
"Where are we going you sociopath?!"
"I already told you Blue, we're going to see the others," Goburrimon answered with a note of frustration, and added "and don't call me names I don't know! So rude."
"Well that clears it up" the digidestined replied, feeling that the answer cleared up literally nothing, with the possible exception of his "friend"'s vocabulary. The senior's head was swimming. The forced anaerobics left the out of shape adolescent dripping with sweat, and a small trickling of blood down his chest from the appropriately abrasive digi. His eyes were similarly treading water, his vision too misted up to catch the finer details. After another half hour of this rigorous motion, Kenji involuntarily flopped onto his belly, dirtying his shirt as he let his green grumpish goblin guy drag him to wherever they were going. Surely he'd wake him up when he got there.

Two hours later, the goblin dragged his chosen ragdoll all the way to some sort of tower, a frosty grumpkin looking digimon and some guy were just chilling.

Keisuke with a serious face turn away from Fubuki, "Fubuki I don't want to fight you but please snap out of it! you're not a bad person right?!" Fubuki gave no replied and ask the group that wish to follow him, "with me your chance of survival are higher so don't bug Keisuke..."

Keisuke scanned over the forest for hours and finally found a tiny village, it could be seen digitama, pixiemon, and all sort of small digimon gathered, "guys look! we found a village!"

"....We can't go there...." When all eyes turned to Kaleb, he shifted and looked down, his voice getting much quieter. "...I said... We can't go there...." The digimon in his arms sighed and looked up. "He means, he tried, but someone or thing forced us back. Can't go, nope. But then again, you can't be lost if you don't even know where you were heading to in the first place." Kaleb looked at his digimon in confusion before shifting again and starting to leave the area again when Sequoya stopped him. "Hey, I don't like it either, but we gotta stick together ."
".....great...."

"Wow, these humans are just the worst" Goburrimon thought to himself, amazed that none of the graduates noticed their friend battered and unconscius trailing behind him like broken teddy bear. Still, he had a destiny or some crap like that, and if the meatbags were heading to his hometown, all the more reason to tag along. Behind him, his beaten bear of a partner groaned slightly, but barely stirred at all. "Way to go Gobhead," the bruiser scolded himself under his breath. "Nothing says 'Best Friends Forever' like vicious beatings and a forced march". As the vicious verdant virus went on to verbally flay himself, he stopped himself,and focused on an answer. "Nobody can stay mad after a good meal. Once we get to the village I'll make him some of my famous caramel-charred digipears, and mend bridges!". The goblinoid was beaming with pride at his own cleverness. His beam turned into a scowl as he turned back and realized his buddy was still dragging behind like the ssddest carnival prize. Setting down his cudgel for a moment, he lifted the bearded man twice his size onto his back, picked up his club, and marched to keep up witje others, careful not to drop his bruised buddy.

Luna looked at the new arrival. 'Better chance of survival?' She whispered to Vinixmon "hey I like the sound of a village. What do you think?" Vinixmon looked at Fubuki. "That's your call Luna. I'm suppose to listen to your will." Luna gave a slight nodded. She looked at Fubuki. 'I feel like I should stick with him. He's quiet and I think I could get along with him okay... I'll wait and see what he does.' She looked at Keisuke who caught her off guard not long before this. 'And he...I'm...not sure what to think...' While she looked at him, Vinixmon felt Luna's grasp become tighter once more. "Calm down." Vinixmon looked at Luna worried and wondered what thoughts were going through her mind. Luna realized what she was doing and loosened her grip. "Sorry"