Did you dress up today/tonight?

Did you wear a costume this Halloween?

• Yes!

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Yes, and I submitted it in Iwaku's Costume Contest!

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Costumes are scary!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Minibit

Returned from the Void
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
I am not dressed YET, but I'll be putting on my costume in a little while. 8D

• Love
Reactions: Minibit
Does putting on actual clothes for once count as dressing up for Halloween?

Hallowe'en "party" is tomorrow, not tonight for me. I'm just dimming the lights and pretending not to be home. Like hell I'm giving sweets out to begging kids...

What's my costume today? Grumpy bastard.

I was a vampire last night, a demon princess tonight and a very hungover student tomorrow morning.

I am going to be one of those annoying parents that takes their kid trick-or-treating. No costume for me tonight. Hopefully next year. I also wouldn't mind driving a few hours up north to visit @Noxious though :D

PARTY IN DALLAS WOOOHOOO! I'm so bummed you can't make it @Beatrix. :( Y'all really need to come up soon. I'm going as Batty from Fern Gully. I will post pictures.

I dressed up like a night shift worker. Oh wait...

PARTY IN DALLAS WOOOHOOO! I'm so bummed you can't make it @Beatrix. :( Y'all really need to come up soon. I'm going as Batty from Fern Gully. I will post pictures.
Ooh! That sounds like fun! Seems like we have a lot of trips to make XD

School's party was last night. I was a scarecrow. Even have a stuffed toy crow that....well.....crows XD

All the costumes (Including in costume shops) were uncomfortably short/sexy. I didn't feel confident enough to pull anything off....and I had no time to make one....and I can't find a wide brimmed purple hat... or a turquoise turtleneck.

Originally I wasn't....then we decided to have a 'nerd/geek' theme at work....and I came to realize I am truly a nerd/geek without trying o_o perhaps pictures later...

Decided not to dress up because, well, at work and a great deal of my clients are schizo-affective or delusional or paranoid. I don't need to accidentally be triggering them by showing up knocking at their door in costume...

Yes I was a homicidal maniac

They look just like everyone else

I did not dress up because I don't necessarily care to celebrate Halloween.

No. I was going to, but, being an introvert and someone with chronic pain, after being out around people for most of the day, I was way too worn out and sore to even attempt it. I decided to change into my pj's, watch movies and eat chocolate instead

Last edited:
It was sorta hard to tell where the costume started and my average day off look ended.

I dressed up like a night shift worker. Oh wait...
I did kind of the same thing, but swing shift security guard.

The dress code for the place called for a collared shirt, tie, and blazer, so I looked decent. When I had kids coming through the lobby in costumes all hyped up for Halloween, some of them asked me what I was gonna dress up as. I told them I was already in my costume and that I was a businessman. They accepted it at face value, the saps.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person