Did you dress up today/tonight?

Did you wear a costume this Halloween?

• Yes!

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Yes, and I submitted it in Iwaku's Costume Contest!

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Costumes are scary!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yes, me and my friends played ten minute costumes and I ended up being The Undertaker. I regret not posting our picture in the costume contest since it was a group of a cyclist, a half assed pirate, Elis from Left for Dead, and OC named MoonMoon.

I still pass as twelve, so I could've gone out and gotten some free candy, but, pfft, naaah, I wouldn't do thaaat..

Not because I have morals or anything, just because I'm a lazy bum and didn't feel like going out.

I still pass as twelve, so I could've gone out and gotten some free candy, but, pfft, naaah, I wouldn't do thaaat..
Not because I have morals or anything, just because I'm a lazy bum and didn't feel like going out.
Speaking of going out trick-or-treating after the generally acceptable age, the last time I did it was when I was four years ago, when I was 21. I didn't even pretend to be younger, nor did I do a good costume. I just grabbed a mask, put it on over plain clothes, and then went out and raked in the candy. I went out at about 10 PM and ended up getting quite a few people who'd dump all their candy into my bag because they were headed to bed and such.

Screw moral or ethical concerns, free candy is always great.

Reactions: Kaz