DIANA WHAT DID YOU DO?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there something wrong with going through someones profile to see it? I beefed mine up by going into the details of why and how, now I feel like I should use one liners...

But the button is infinitely better anyway. Glad it's there now.

You can still wear it as a badge of honor, even if the name wasn't exact.

Like how I suggested the facehugger emote, but the staff ended up naming it "You need a hug".

Is there something wrong with going through someones profile to see it? I beefed mine up by going into the details of why and how, now I feel like I should use one liners...

But the button is infinitely better anyway. Glad it's there now.
Nah. The button seems to just show a short synpasis anyways.
One still needs to view it manually to get the whole thing.

+It's still behind a button.
So it's still only going to those who actively want to see it.

Nah. The button seems to just show a short synpasis anyways.
One still needs to view it manually to get the whole thing.

+It's still behind a button.
So it's still only going to those who actively want to see it.
Previously I had written a 2 paragraph explanation of why I prefer what genres, and 3 paragraphs for the ones I don't, I'll have to sum them up with lists now. Idk, it's got the same function, maybe a better function, but I liked the vanity of explaining everything :C

Previously I had written a 2 paragraph explanation of why I prefer what genres, and 3 paragraphs for the ones I don't, I'll have to sum them up with lists now. Idk, it's got the same function, maybe a better function, but I liked the vanity of explaining everything :C
What I'm saying is you don't need to cut down though.
All the button does is give quicker/easier access, but one still has to look for it.

What I'm saying is you don't need to cut down though.
All the button does is give quicker/easier access, but one still has to look for it.
Eh, fair enough. I just always feel like when something is jammed into a small space I should keep the fluff down as well. I'll jsut have to suck it up as I do think this change is good xD

I love the update! Except for the title/logo. It's horrendous and matches with none of the themes and I hiss and spit at it every time I see it, but other than that the update is awesome. Just...just can we stick with this one and stop changing the style every couple of months?

Reactions: Peaches
I love the update! Except for the title/logo. It's horrendous and matches with none of the themes and I hiss and spit at it every time I see it, but other than that the update is awesome. Just...just can we stick with this one and stop changing the style every couple of months?

No. >:C

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jorick
You always say no to me D:
giphy.gif

Also, a lot of people suggested that the resume things be cut down somehow. So, uh, yeah.

I doubt that had to do with suggestions actually. We have had the resume on the side before and even then it was put into a spoiler tag (or whatever that thing is called), so it was just a natural step this time, cause Diana already knew what people wanted from it... Well, technically it was due to suggestions, but it was suggestions from a much earlier update, so this time she already knew she had to do it. :9 (I think the resume thing disappeared after the October update when the site was down for like 2 days... I think it was October. The last style we had probably couldn't handle the resume on the side.)

Just...just can we stick with this one and stop changing the style every couple of months?

I wish. O___O After awhile forum software updates will kill a style and they have to be update. Sometimes it'll be as soon as few months, sometimes it'll be a couple years. But it eventually happens. @.@

Of course, in THIS case the only reason it go this much of a facelift is because I fucked it up the first time and had to rebuild our style tree. c______c; But at least now adding new styles is easier.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Status
Not open for further replies.