DIANA WHAT DID YOU DO?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told you we should have made the entire site white, Diana.

That way, no-one would be able to see enough to type bitchy responses.
You need 2400 mg of sodium a day, we are helping you stay healthy.

Using Bright Lights here. Shit is all white and crisp and shit.
1920x1200 monitor in a pitch black room at night screams "no" at this retina-burning notion. I like it dark. :ferret:

Accordion spoiler looks like shit.
Fieldset boxes (I think that's what they are, at least), looks jarring and shitty.
Pls fix.

EVERYTHING IS DIFFERENT, THEREFORE IT SUCKS! :P

But seriously, the Roleplay Resume thing is a nifty idea, but it's the way it's executed makes it look clunky as hell. Plus, it looks weird when people don't have one, then it's just a bunch of awkwardly placed empty space. Maybe hiding it behind a spoiler-like button would make things look prettier.

Also, I dislike clicking on the 'watched threads' button and now being taken to the 'unread watched threads' page.

*rolls a cart full of baby bottles for everyone. Maybe a pacifier or two, why not.*

I've got those blankets you wear like a reverse bath robe and some tissues, too. You're going to be okay.

I like the new Style, except that ugly long resume thing under our avatars, whoever thought this is a good idea, and whoever agreed to put it in, both must have been playing a drinking game of who passes out first.
There WAS a game being played, but it was just the standard maintenance night one.

*rolls a cart full of baby bottles for everyone. Maybe a pacifier or two, why not.*

I've got those blankets you wear like a reverse bath robe and some tissues, too. You're going to be okay.
That's one hell of a way to respond to criticisms.

Reactions: Pachamac
Also, I dislike clicking on the 'watched threads' button and now being taken to the 'unread watched threads' page.

YES. THIS. THIS. ALL OF THIS.

That was bothering me, too. :/

Reactions: Adelaide
Just set it to auto-watch thread.

Maximum shit posting efficiency.

Just set it to auto-watch thread.

Maximum shit posting efficiency.

I've already done that.

It doesn't change the fact that I like being able to see ALL my watched threads when I click the "watched threads" button.

If anything that would be the more efficient option, since I can then post on any thread instead of having to click another thing in order to see the full list. :P

But seriously, the Roleplay Resume thing is a nifty idea, but it's the way it's executed makes it look clunky as hell. Plus, it looks weird when people don't have one, then it's just a bunch of awkwardly placed empty space. Maybe hiding it behind a spoiler-like button would make things look prettier.
Well, I'll be.... This happened.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Using Bright Lights here. Shit is all white and crisp and shit.

*using Thunder Grey*

Oh, I'll try that!

*Clicks Bright lights (I'm in a dark room right now, trying to be stealthy)*

OH, GOD! JESUS IS COMING! He's coming out of my iPad!

Probably not the best idea in hindsight... :/

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I just didn't expect anyone to actually listen to me (assuming I'm the one to be credited with the idea), much less so quickly.

I figured Diana would get to fixing stuff today, if not tomorrow. Staff around here are usually pretty quick to do things about stuff.

Also, a lot of people suggested that the resume things be cut down somehow. So, uh, yeah.

It's also something I made a point of in my revolution thread.
So yea, that's twice it was mentioned in General Chat alone.

Well, poop. I wanted to name it the Grothnor button or something equally narcissistic.

*Pouts in corner*

Status
Not open for further replies.