Devilcake and DragonFist1988

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Thea nodded with a slightly apologetic smile grabbed her school bag and hurried up into her room. She dumped the contents of the bag, mainly textbooks, on her bed and started filling it up with things that could be useful. A pack of a couple of tea candles, matches, a book of spells, a package of salt and whatever else she could find just in case it was needed for a spell or a summoning. Lastly, she grabbed a folding knife and chucked it in with the rest of her things. She didn't put it in because she thought she would use it to defend herself as much as it was a useful tool, but she supposed it didn't hurt that it was a weapon as well.

Then she hurried back down the stairs, got out a pen and a post-it note from a kitchen drawer and wrote:

Went out with a friend, If I'm not home by tomorrow the ghosts got me.
Thea

She decorated the note with a bunch of hastily drawn flowers out of habit. Even if Leton was more of a stranger than a friend she decided it was the best thing to write. It was sure to have her parents asking about who it was at a later point, but it would also mean they wouldn't disturb her with phone calls while she what busy investigating this possibly haunted place. She stuck the note to the fridge, walked out into the hallway and put on her regular green jacket put on a pair of Timberland boots, as they were better suited for walking around than her usual mary janes.

"Okay, I think I have anything" All the running around in the house had almost made Thea forget about her nervousness around the stranger, of course when she talked and turned to him again her voice was quiet as usual, "You'll have to lead the way"

"OK. Then we are off." Leton said as he walk out the door with Thea. "What to go on the bus or do you what me to drive there?"