1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Agender
  6. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
romance, modern, drama, modern fantasy, horror
Thea Fields was not the kind of person who liked to communicate with people, she had also always thought that was something that other people had realized by now. So when she was stopped just on here way out of school by someone she didn't really know she not only froze up but was genuinely confused as to why.

"Um, hello?" She said in a naturally quiet voice and tried to give the person in front of her a smile, while she might not necessarily enjoy talking to people she didn't know she still didn't want to come off as rude so she always tried her best to be polite. Even when she was stopped from going home and finally get separated from the rest of the world by looking herself up in her room.

Leton watched as his friends when on the trip without him, as he got ready for work. He did not the idea that he was going to miss it because he need to help his family pay for the house. As a few weeks went, he started to worry about his friends. He looked online to looked at the place they when. When he found out that it was home to a lot of weird and demonic stuff.

Leton didn't what to go a lone and all his friends were on the trip. He remember something that a friend told him. He shook his hand as he got ready to go. He walked to the girl. "Hi. I need your help with something." He say to the girl in front of him.

Thea stared at the redhead in disbelief. Her help? She couldn't really imagine what kind of help she could offer people, much less this person she didn't know.
"Help?" she said, the confusion in her voice was present and most likely very noticeable. She looked down on the ground for a moment, feeling awkward making eye contact with someone she didn't know, but looked up again when she spoke: "Help with what?"

Leton scratch the back of his head. "A friend said that there was a girl here that know about magic and all that stuff. I thought that is was you sorry." He said hoping he did not come off like he was a crazy person. "I guess I got the wrong person." He said as he turned around and started to walk away.

Not many people shared Thea's interest in witchcraft, magic, and the occult, so she wasn't about to pass up on an opportunity where someone was seeking her out for that sole thing. Still, she let other walk away for a couple of seconds as she tried to get comfortable with the idea of talking more with this stranger. While the subject of magic really did motivate her it didn't change the fact that she was a little nervous about being spoken to.

"Ah, No wait please," She said once she had mustered up the guts to raise her voice, it was a little louder as she didn't want to miss her chance to talk to this person, "That's me, you don't have the wrong person!"

Leton stopped then turn around as he herd her say something. He walked back to her and look at her. "OK." He was glad he found the right girl. It would have looked weird if he would have had to ask more girl about that. "In all truth, I don't believe in all that magic and stuff like that. But, what I read about a place. I rather not take a change and go alone with out someone that has some knowledge on that stuff." He said as he scratched the back of his head.

Thea was used to people not believing in magic and spirits, but the fact that he considered it enough of a possibility of becoming an obstacle at this place he was planning on going to made her a little excited.

She still felt like she had to consider if she would agree to help him or not though, not because she didn't want to help him, but because she didn't know him. Still the possibility of going to a place that presumable was haunted or something similar based on his word made her make up her mind. It wasn't everyday you had a chance to visit such a place.

She carefully held out a hand for him to shake, both as an introduction and as an agreement to help.
"I'll gladly help you" she said, voice still a little on ta quiet side but with a small smile on her lips showing her excitement, "I'm, Thea Fields by the way"

"Well that is good." Leton said as he took a breath. He looked around. "Know a place besides here so we can talk? Oh, names Leton R. Nice to meet you." He said as he put out his hand to shake hers.

Thea carefully shook the guy, whose name she now knew was Letons' hand, let it go and reflected over the fact that he wanted to go somewhere to talk about whatever it was he needed help with. She considered a couple of places they could go to, maybe the library, a cafe or maybe even home to her place. Thea was a little hesitant to invite a stranger into her home, but she didn't really like the idea of going to a public place to talk either, she rarely felt like she could talk about her passion for witchcraft without getting judged and she also didn't like to be in well-populated places for too long in general.

"We could go to my place, it's not very far," She said and gave Leton a small smile even if she was a little nervous about talking to this person she didn't know at all.

Leton was about to wonder were they where going to go to talk. His eyes widen and his month dropped as she said her house. "Are you sure?" He asked with a nerves tone. This was be the first time he talked to a girl by himself. And now she was offering to go to her house. Still knowing want it is about, he was still nerve about it. "Well, OK. You lead the way." He said as he took a deep breath.

Thea nodded and shot the other a nervous smile, before starting to walk in the direction of her home. She didn't really speak along the way. It wasn't that she didn't want to, she was actually quite interested in what he would want help with, but she was still not really sure what to say or how to act around this new person.

They made their way up the road and soon walked up to the modest green painted house where Thea lived with her parents. The yard was filled with plants and flowers Thea herself had managed to convince her parents of letting her plant, a lot of then were actually herbs that had different meanings and uses in witchcraft.

She pushed past the gate and unlocked the door to the house, letting Leton walk in before her. Her parents were luckily not home from work yet to ask any questions, she just didn't know how she would explain that she just invited someone she didn't know over.

"...Do you, maybe, want some Tea, or something?" Thea mumbled, a little awkwardly as she kicked off the brown mary janes she had been wearing on her feet, looking around at the slight mess of the house rather than looking directly at Leton when speaking.

Leton Kept looking around as they walk to Thea's house. Still trying to think how he was going to tell here what happen and why he need here help. He is still having some thoughts if what he read was true or not. And his friends like to play jocks on him. Still he have to make sure about everything.

He looked at her house. It looked like a nice house to live in. He looked at all the plants and wonder what they are for. He shut the gate after he went though and bow his head a little as he walked into her house.

"Sure. I would like some tea." Leton said as he looked around. "You live here alone?" He asked as he just stood next to the door.

"No, I live with my parents" Thea actually managed a small chuckle with her words, she was a lot more comfortable now that she was in her own home, "they're still at work"

She led Leton into the kitchen and gestured for him to sit down at the small kitchen table. She then went off to put on some water in a kettle and put it on the stove. Rather than to just stand and do nothing while the water boiled she grabbed the small vase of meadow flowers she had picked the other day off the table and went to fill that one up with some fresh water as well.

"So what did you want help with?" she asked and looked at the boy for a couple of seconds before letting here eyes wander back to the vase that was slowly filling up with water.

Last edited:
"Oh, OK." Leton said as he followed Thea into the kitchen. He watched he mess with the plant that the grabbed. "Well, I and worried about my friend. They went to a place and have not came back for about three week. I wouldn't be this worried, but I looked the place up and found that there was a lot of weird stuff going on there. All of that maybe reamers and all, but better safe then sorry." He said as he got out his laptop. He got tot he pages that should him what was going on there then showed her.

"I don't want to alarm you," Thea said carefully "But messing with those kinds of things are really bad, you really should avoid trying to communicate with spirits and things unless you are planning on addressing them with respect or actually know what you are doing"

Once the vase was filled up Thea went over to place it on the table again and then looked over Leton's shoulder at the screen. The results shown about the house seemed to anything between spirits and ghost to curses to demons. In Thea's opinion, the non-specific results could be either good or bad. Hopefully, it just meant it was, like Leton said, rumors made up to scare people, but of course it could also mean people hadn't been able to stay long enough to actually find out what it was. Or worse, not live to make it back.

Thea had been so caught up in her thoughts she jumped a little at the sudden sound of the kettle whistling, as soon as she realized it simply was the water having reached the right temperature that had caused the sound she went over, got two bright yellow cups out of the cupboard and poured the hot water into the cups.

"I hope lemon's okay, it's my favorite so" Thea shrugged and dumped a teabag of green lemon tea in each of the cups before placing one of them in from of Leton and one of them in front of the seat next to him where she sat down, "Your friend not coming back is really not a good sign, are you sure they didn't just run away or something?"

"Well, we just heard it was hunted and wanted to check it out. But, that was all it said when we first looked it up. So, we thought it would be fun to go see it." Leton keep an open mind as Thea talk about it. "Well, see is believing."

"Lemon is fine." he said. "My friends may say that stuff most of the time. But, they would not leave there family's with out telling them or letting someone know about it first. They are not bad people. Most of the time." He said wondering if she may be right.

"Well...." Thea started thoughtfully staring at the cup that was warming her hands"the question is maybe what you're going to do about it?"

She took a small sip of the tea, it burned in the pleasant way tea always did and she quickly took another sip, and then glanced carefully at Leton. It was probably worrying to have once friends disappear on you, Thea didn't have many so she wouldn't know.

"Are you planning on going to check on this place, chances are it's not even haunted, and then checking it out is no big deal, but then your friends probably aren't even there?" Thea said, more thinking out loud than anything else, trying to think of the best way to go about things, " of course if it is haunted it might be dangerous"

"I am going there and finding them." Leton said as he took a drink of tea. "This is good tea. Thank you." He started to question himself on being there and talking to Thea. He knows where is friends are and that it maybe dangerous. At this point. He did not care, he need to find his friends.

"Yes, I will be going. And I was wondering if you like to come with me. I don't know how all of this magical stuff works, so I would be useless if this are truly hunted there." He said as he finished the tea.

Thea sat completely quiet for a moment, very conflicted over Leton's suggestion of her coming with. She took another sip of her tea as he thought about it. If the place truly was haunted she would not want this guy to go there all by himself, it could potentially be dangerous. But she also wasn't sure if she wanted to put herself in danger for some stranger and his friends, as selfish as that sounded. And even if the rumors about place was nothing but rumors it was still a matter of she was comfortable hanging around this stranger in a place she didn't feel as safe and in control in as in her own home.

She glanced over at Leton for a couple of moments, a thoughtful expression on her face as she weighed the pros and the cons. Then she decided it potentially being home of spirits or ghosts or whatever just was too big of a chance to pass up and her curiosity over the place won over her fear.

"Yes." Thea started, "Okay. I will come with you. I'll have to write a note to my parents though, and maybe grab some things from my room, if that's okay?"

"OK. You can take your time. Get everything you need done before hand." Leton said. He did not what to get Thea in trouble. Even though he is going to put her in danger. He is still wondering if this is a good idea or not. It doesn't matter at this point now. They will be going and seeing what will happen after they get there.