Destruction: The Begginning (Part 1)

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Swearing under her breath, Seyn tried to push out everything else and focus on her current situation. The creature was speaking to her. "Li-er-a-cher?" She said, confused. Li-er-a-cher, Li-er-a-cher........Literature! But what did that have to do with anything? "What about Literature?" She asked, trying not to be impatient with the threat of a Perfect Companion, "How about this, what is your name?" She placed a paw over her heart, indicating herself. "Seyn," She said slowly, as if speaking to a small child. She gestured to the creature, "You?" She asked, questioningly.

Putting two and two together, he places his hand over his heart.
"Se-yn!"
He then pauses, looking at her heart expectantly.
"Se-yn! Li-er-a-cher Se-yn! Hye-Fyve! Se-yn!"
He begins to smack both of his elbows, frustration rising in his chest.

"No, no," Seyn said shaking her head, "I am Seyn." She indicated herself again. "You," She continued, moving forward to point at where he had placed his....hand, "You are not Seyn. Who are you?"

the thing was dead on the floor. she looks up at her when she heard her voice then she smiled. "Ya im 18460-DK" she frownds. she gets out from under the dask and stands up. she then scande her and found her name "hello miss kate " she smiled and holds out her hand

He nods, placing his hand over his heart.
"Se-yn. Li-er-a-cher!"
He lets out a heavy gust of wind, showing his distaste. If only she understood...
"Li-er-a-cher!"
He turned away from her, scanning the room for any more words to use. As he looked, he took great care to avoid directly looking at the dead.

Kate gave a slight smile shaking her hand. "Umm..Hello. Hey, we've got to go. Follow me." She started out the door, skirting the Perfect Companion and checking behind her to make sure she followed, then started towards Seyn. "Seyn, heading for your position now."

"Copy that," Seyn glanced at the creature as it looked around for something, "I wouldn't mind if you hurried, either. I'm by the back door near the cafeteria." She turned back towards the alien, who kept repeating 'Literature'. A thought suddenyl came to her. "Hey," She called to get his attention, "Literature, right? How about this?" She reached into the back pocket of her combat pants and pulled out two small books. One was the endless list of protocols that was provided for every soldier on the 'Perfect Companion' hunt. The other was a small copy of the human's bible, which had been given to her as a gift after she had arrived here. She offered the two books to him. "Literature?" She repeated.

she giggled and said "ok" she follows right next to hir. "wha your favrot color and wants your favorit animal" she asked. she then countines quaton about her. as soon as they got to the cafe s finished speekig and saw the prson she scand him then said "An alien"

"Alien..." Kate paused, motioning to a table. "Sit." Then walked over to Seyn. "Hey. Alien..This is great."

((I've got to go, but I'll be back later))

((Sleep tight, see you later.))
He hesitantly took both books, His eyes skimming over the title of each.
"By-bl. Per-fe Com-Pants-Ion... Com... Com-Pan-Yon."
His face changes from curiosity, his eyes closer together than before. He places bible down, and opens the protocol book.
"Per-fe Com-Pan-Yon."
His eyes flick across the pages rapidly, and he constantly flips the page.
"Per-fect... Com-pan-ion..."
He reaches the middle of the book, and stops.
"Perfect Companion Protocol Code, Instruction on Encountering Perfect Companion unit..."
He trails off again, lost in the book.

( Going out for lunch, I'll be back eventually.)

"Heh, yeah," Seyn muttered, "At least he seems to be getting used to your language. We'd better bring him back with us. I'd check the book, but I don't think he's done with it yet."

(( See you later too. ))

Carter sits down, his eyes transfixed on the book. After he finishes it, he gently places it down on the floor and picks up the bible.
"Bible."
He begins reading, he pauses for a minute, staring at the header.
"Old... Testament."
He shakes his head, and flips through the pages without reading.
"New Testament!"
He stops, reading the first page, nodding, then resuming the pace he had with the other book.

umm hello guys? *wind blow and a wastn dust ball flys by her* im all alone *start singing mr lonely*))

She sits down next to the Alien and speek in its lange "what are you reading" she smiled. she blinks at him couffused alittle woundering if its here to kill humens too. 'what dose he want with?' she then notice the cat preson and smiledat her and waved

Last edited by a moderator:
( I HAVE RETURNED BEARING GIFTS OF CHOCOLATE AND DR.PEPPER)

Seyn's eyes narrowed at the little girl who finally caught her attention. "Who is this?" She growled at Kate, "She doesn't sound like a human girl to me."

((sings halaula then munchs on the chocolate then drink a lot of dr. pepper* ))

she giggles and says hello in 25 diffrent langes but saved englshi for last "hello Im 18460-DK" she giggled again with a smile

Carter finishes the New Testament, finding the Romans to be total douches for killing what he presumed to be the very first Perfect Companion. He looks up from the book, his face blank- and he slowly registers that there were more fleshy yucky humans.
And one was right next to him.
Trying to act as friendly impossible, Carter quickly scoots on his rear in the opposite direction of all the humans- hiding the books behind his back.

Kate paused. "Wait a second, you said 18460-DK?" A look of recognition passed across her face as she pulled out a small book from her pack, the same protocol book Seyn had. She flipped to a little passed the middle and paused. "I knew it. You're a Perfect Companion, just, harmless..." She trailed off. "We'll take them both back to base." She glanced back at Seyn, her eyes revealing her nervousness at the commander's reply, but her voice unwavering. Noticing the alien's reaction, she slowed her pace. "Are you okay?" She said slowly, holding her hands out and trying to use a concerned face. She hoped he understood.

One-Eight-Four-Six-Zero-Dee-Kay? Wait a minute...
Carter remembered reading a long list of weird letters that didn't make any certain type of noise and played it off as an error... But...
He put two and two together, and the realization struck him just before the new female had confirmed his suspicions.
"I knew it. You're a Perfect Companion-"
He hadn't been able to discern what type of Perfect Companion, presumably One-Eight-Four-Six-Zero stood for the weird letters... But which one was it? He had only read of a few Companions that wouldn't kill a soft little pile of blue like him. Carter was getting a little nervous, what if-
"-just, harmless..."
Carter relaxed, Harmless. He had heard that word in the Bible, and it was a good word. However, he still didn't like anyone in this room. He continued scooting towards the door, silently trying to figure out that maddening One-Eight-Four-Six-Zero.

"I guess I'll look after him until we reach base, then," Seyn offered, "Since we're both, well, different, it might be easier for me to teach him." Seyn watched a the creature hid her book behind his back. "You can keep it if you want," She told him, "Just until I can get you one of your own, anyway." She was still uneasy about the whole thing. This was supposed to be a routine mission. Get in, confirm if there is a Companion presence or not, get out. Yet here they had both a new alien arrival, and a Perfect Companion doll who was seemingly harmless. She didn't like it at all.

She noticed the alien trying to silently retreat out of the door and, in one fluid motion, jumped easily over him to block the exit. "Sorry," She said, "But you'll have to come with us. Even if you haven't done anything, we still need to know if your race is hostile or not. If not, than we can help you get back home. Or whatever it is you need here on Earth."

"Umm...are you okay?" She stepped over to him, lowering herself a little lower, remembering when she approached the scared dog. "Safe. S-A-F-E, Safe. You safe." She pointed to him, seeing the fear in his eyes.

((Got to go again =/ I'll be back later, hopefully!))

Status
Not open for further replies.