Destruction: The Begginning (Part 1)

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well ya didnt you know by my name will im real 'the Utlmaet weapon' of world distrocon to man kind itself buttt i dont want to kill humans they look like fun to play with not to kill" she said all that with a sme "here i will tell you what happend ok so i was real not suppoust to be made but my kind finshed what humens started an humen weapon that can distroy the hole world and when they found out they counld contorl the powerr they stped the project witch i was half compeated and iceulated soon after the prifi what nots came bluld me and they mad me so i can controle some of the power and when they told me about there plan of world domunason I ran so thats why the robot want ll must disrtoy thing on me" she was not even out a breath when she was finshed

The human is getting closer....

Every time it stepped forward, he scooted backwards the same amount, watching her mouth. When she points to him, he realizes that he is most likely about to be killed; summarily, he began frantically dragging his finger across his neck. He knew their words, but he had a large amount of trouble changing audible words to typographic words he could then read off in his brain. Basically, he could read words, but not hear them. Thinking fast, he began to recite the bible.
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that b-by the power of the Holy Spirit you m-may abound in hope!"
He closes his eyes, internally pleading for it to work.

"You're scaring him," Seyn growled at Kate from behind him, "He doesn't understand anything we're saying. He thinks you're going to hurt him!" She felt a very sudden, but firm protective instinct for the confused alien. She almost wished she could tell him that he would be fine, instead her mind reminded her of the Holy book he held in his six-fingered hands. Racking her brain for a few seconds, she crouched down and tapped on the book. "In the fear of the Lord is strong confidence: and his children shall have a place of refuge," She told him. She wasn't sure if it would work, but it was work a try.

Last edited by a moderator:
So many freakin' humans.
Carter slowly looked from the Bible, to her, then back to the Bible. What she said sounded familiar, was it in the Bible? He opened the bible and flipped through the pages, several moments later he found the page and stared at it.
"In the fear of the Lord is strong confidence: and his children shall have a place of refuge."
Carter didn't know why, but this made sense to him, and he relaxed- his figure slouching forward slightly."Schwooo-Boop."

Last edited by a moderator:
Seyn shakes her head and pushes the book back into his hands. "This is your book now," She told him softly,"Look after it for me, okay?" In all honesty, she just wanted him to calm down so that they could start moving again. She would feel much better about this whole situation after they were headed back home and leaving the stench of blood and decay behind. Her tail swished slowly back and forth as she waited for the alien's response. If he refused to come with him, they would have to use force, as protocol demanded, but it was something she loathed to use against someone that might not even be an enemy.

Well, that was a nice human.
He accepted the book back, slowly rising to his feet and putting the back of his palm against his head- symbolizing gratitude. Then, he backed towards the door, having gained what he had come for.
"Thank- to the you. Human."

"Don't thank me yet," Seyn sighed, "You still have to come with me." Of course, she knew he would probably refuse, so she knew she had to try another approach. She paused for a moment, than she rose again, towering over his small frame with her larger one. "Would you like some more literature?" She asked him slowly, "This place has lots," She opened her arms to indicate the large amount, "Of literature in it's library." The last thing she wanted to do was take another tour of the human slaughter-house, but you had to do what you had to do.

Suddenly, the human was really close and really big. It intimidated Carter, to say the least, and he was about to turn and sprint for the door when he heard the offer for more literature.
Carter pauses, fascinated by this human's generosity.
"Literature? Lie-brary?"
Could there be more to learn? Could he figure out what One-Eight-Four-Six-Zero meant? He knew he shouldn't, he knew he would have a better chance of going home if he turned and went back and tried to jury-rig his spaceship. But... He was intrigued, and finalized the plan of leaving as soon as he had his Literature.
"We-go."

Seyn grinned, which was probably a bad thing considering her mouth full of predatory canines, but she was joyful none the less. "Follow me," She told him, turning around and gesturing back down the hallway, "The Library is this way." Seyn turned back to Kate. "You should probably head back with the Companion," She said, "Base will be furious if you don't take back such a dangerous find immediately for questioning. I'll stay here for a bit with our new friend until he knows enough to understand me." With that, she moved past them to lead the alien to the library. "Or at least enough to tell me his name," She muttered.

Carter stood, trying to piece together what she just said. She said Companion, and she said Library, which were good and bad, then she said friend, which is good, and then name.
He understood name.
Happy that he finally was able to respond to something, he shouted
"Carter!"
With a bit too much enthusiasm.

She raised an eyebrow. "Your," She gestured to him, "name is Carter?" She was both surprised and pleased by this new development. "Well, then my new friend's name is Carter," She told him, leading him along the corridors, "My name is Seyn." She once again placed her paw over her heart as she said her name. She felt a spark of pride as she stated the fact, the alien reminding her of her home planet.

He nodded, everything clicking into place. She was Seyn, and she was Carter's friend. Well, Carter was Carter, therefore, she was his friend. Makes sense. He nodded, following her around the corridors, placing both hands over his mouth.
"Stink. Seyn. Stink."

"I know," She said softly, "This is the smell of Death, Carter. It suffocates you like a poison, and clings to you long after you have left it's presence, like smoke." They arrived at the entrance to the library, and Seyn took out her gun again. She cautiously opened the door, making sure the coast was clear before letting Carter in. She didn't put away her gun, though. The large library put her in anuneasy state, like an enemy would jump out of the shadows of the bookcases at any moment. She did take a moment to let her eyes roam over the impressive collection of books the school had to offer. It felt more like a college library than a elementary school one.

He continues sniffing, oblivious to the meaning of more than half the words she said.
"Smell Home... Initiation, Home."
As Carter entered the library, his eyes began to spread further and further apart, lost in the volumes upon volumes of knowledge. Almost as soon as he walked in, he spotted a section with the strange symbols he had seen earlier over it, 1, 2, 3... Then several letters he knew. "A, B, C..." He stared directly at the section for some time, unsure if he was allowed to move to it.
"Seyn. Seyn. Literature. One-Eight-Four-Six-Zero."

"Looking for a book?" Seyn asked with a grin, "Alright, the numbers should indicate the non-fiction section, which is....over there." She led him to a particularly long shelf. "There's a lot of information in here," She told him, putting away her gun. He made her feel, if only a bit, safer by acting unaffected by this place. "Just tell me if you need anything," She continue, glancing at some other shelves, "I'd like some literature, too, while we're here."

He nods, continuing to stare at the Children's section. After she finishes talking, he walks directly over and opens the first book he finds and reads the title.
"One for Sorrow..."
He found the name strange, but it had the large confusing number printed boldly on the front, so he opened it and began reading.
"O... One. One is for Sorrow. Two is for joy. Three for a girl."
He recognized that word, and looked at Seyn.
"Seyn. Girl. Seyn, Three."

Seyn laughed good-naturedly. "I suppose so," She agreed, "Though I'm not sure if it applies since I'm not human, but what number are you, then?" She found, rather surprisingly, that she enjoyed Carter's company. It was hard to make humans laugh these days, making Carter's easy comments very freshing, indeed.

He looks back down at the boy, curious.
"Four for a boy. Five for Silver. Six for Gold. Seven for a secret number, never to be told..."
His eyes slowly shift, coming closer together as he focuses. He flips the page, slightly annoyed.
"One for sorrow, Two for mirth, Three for a funeral, Four for a birth, Five for heaven, Six for hell, Seven's the Devil his own self."He rereads the page over and over again, trying to find anything familiar to him.
"One for sorrow, Two for mirth, Three for a funeral, Four for a birth, Five for heaven, Six for hell, Seven's the Devil his own self."
Suddenly, Carter felt very, very alone.
"Eight for a wish, Nine for a Kiss, Ten for a time of joyous bliss..."

He closes the book, gently placing it back on the shelf. He pauses, then turns back to Seyn.
"Seyn, Carter go home."
Then, he turns and walks towards the door.

"Wait, Carter," Seyn jumped forward until she was in front of the small alien, "What's wrong?" She was confused at how the excitement that had come off him in waves had disappeared and been replaced with the lingering feeling of sorrow.

Carter was confused, the human had seemed so helpful before- and now it tried to stop him from leaving.
"Carter back spaceship, fix, home."
Carter tries to maneuver around the human, but fails.

Status
Not open for further replies.