Dention

Status
Not open for further replies.
The teacher glanced at Dee and sighed, "What is it Dee?" The teachers name was Mr. Jones, he was a fit, handsome, middle aged man with a full head of black hair and one little grey streak, his hair always looked great, even with the grey streak. He also had brown eyes Bridge scowled at him, she hated him. He was a perverted jackass. Bridge leaned her chair back a little bit then looked at Dee when she saw his hand fly up.

Alena sat next to Vincent. "Thanks..It was my mom's middle name. I like your name too." she smiled, but the smile went away when Mr. Jones entered. She sighed, sitting back in her chair and crossing her arms.

Vincent moved his bag from the sit for the girl could sit and once she did she spoke again about her name being her mother's. "Cool and thanks." He began to tap his fingers on the desk and the others was on his cheek as he waited at the teacher spoke the male up front. His eye brow rose when he spoke towards him right now anything could entertain him at the moment since he was tired and such.

Dee put his hand down and awkwardly looked at mr.jones ... he never really liked him "why you of all teachers ..(he pauses) I would prefer a hobo.... to sit with us . no disrespect." he smiles and places his hands on the table in front of him

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr. Jones frowned at Dee, "If you don't like me being here then you shouldn't do stupid shit that would cause you to get detention." out of the corner of his eye he spotted red hair. He immidiatly knew who it as. He turned to look at Bridge and smiled. That smile made Bridge want to cringe.
"Well, well," Mr. Jones began, " Bridge you are in here once again. Not surprising."
Bridge rolled her eyes then frowned at him, "Shut up you jackass."

I watched the interaction between the two ignoring jones's response. he does not even know why im here so he cant say shit. I began to drift away remembering Thursday morning. walking up to the building happy that I had been nominated valedictorian of my class. ... no im not a nerd I just do my work and have fun at the same tim ..henc me being in detention.... it seemed like a normal day then it happened. my memory is interrupted by me falling out of my chair .. "oh oh my " I speak as I stand up dusting myself off I sit down and began tapping my foot.

Mr. Jones completly ignored Dee and Bridge didnt keep her eyes off of Mr. Jones. "Dont you have anything better to do TAYLOR?", yup... she knew Mr. Jones first name, she also knew he hated that name. She watched his face tense up and his jaw clench. Bridge smirked an evil smirk. Eventually Mr. Jones gave up in the stare down and turned his attention to the rest of the class, " Alright deliquents! Here are the rules..." he glanced at Bridge, "Bridget? Do you wish to inform these other deliquents what the rules are? Since you are basically always here on Saturdays." Bridge threw another evil smirk, "Why yes TAYLOR, I would." she stoodup from her chair and Mr. Jones gave her a , 'What the fuck?' look. Bridge cleared her throat, "First, no talking or getting out of your seat. Second..." Suddenly she jumped on top of the table, "dont get on top of the table," she shot Mr. Jones a 'Ha! Take that asshole' look. Then she looked back at the other students, "Also no cussing. Isnt that right Taylor you fucking jackass?" Bridge glanced at Mr. Jones and could see his face tensing up again. She looked back at the other students, "Also," she hopped of the the table hopping onto all the other tables, but also making sure she didnt step on anybody's valubles, "No horsing around or" she jumped off the last table onto the gigantic statue in the middle of the library and starting climbing it, then she yelled, "NO CLIMBING OR YELLING!!!" even though she was high up she could still see how red Mr. Jones face turned. She started climbing down then half way down she simply let go and landed on her feet, "And finally... No leaving the library." she gave a victorius smile and headed out the door. "Bridget!" Mr. Jones yelled. Bridget stopped, turned around, and gave Mr. Jones a sarcastic innocent look, "What?" even her voice sounded sarcastic, "You told me to tell them the rules correct Taylor?"

Alena was distracted by the sudden yelling of Bridget and Mr. Jones. She watched as Bridget ran around telling them the rules. She couldn't help but giggle a little. She saw how mad the teacher looked and turned back to Vincent. "No problem." she answered sweetly, smiling a little. She glanced at Bridget and waved slightly.

His was on the desk but continued looking at the girl name Alena for while as they spoke in their own conversation until the teacher spoke once more towards them but this time about the rules. Eh rules. Vincent watched as the two basically went back and forth toward each other like small fire for awhile but this time the other, Bridget, decided to take the upper hand but telling the rules...in her own way that made basically him and Alena laughed about and the teacher, well, he could tell he was pretty pissed from how angry his face was.

Vincent gave a stretch as he made his last chuckle. "Wonderfully told." He spoke with a smirk of amusement looking at Bridget when she turned back around when Mr. Jones called her back over with in a very upsetting tone that made him chuckle more.

Mr. Jones scowled hard at her and Bridge pasted on a fake pout, "Awww the old fart is pissed at me. Good." her pout changed in a smirk and she nodded slightly at Vincent and Alena, then she looked back at Mr. Jones.
Mr. Jones yelled, "Ok thats it you just earned yourself another Saturday of detention!"
It was obvious Bridge didnt give a fuck. She fake gasp, "Oh no," she said dramatically, "Not only do I have a detention, but now dear Taylor broke one of his own rules! What a cruel, cruel world this is." she smirked and Mr. Jones just got more pissed. He looked like he wanted to kill her.
Eventually he just sighed and walked out of the library heading to his office. Bridge watched him leave then once he was gone she turned around and grinned at the other student. She put one finger up in the air, "Score One for the Bridgie!"

Alena laughed, leaning back in her seat. "Nice one!" she said cheerfully. She was such a good sport. "Come, sit." she said with a smile. She glanced at Vincent and noticed he'd been laughing to. She smiled even more.

Bridge is a very interesting character he seen. The thought went around his head for a while as he watched them go at it continuously then finally Mr. Jones decided to Rage Quit and left the room and into his office. He watched as he leave then over to the girls. "Wow..." He smiled when she gave her self a victory point. Vincent gave out a yawn before he cracked his fingers and opened his book then said. "So now what? We just sit here and do nothing and die of boredom?" He asked the 'All mighty Bridget' , he glanced over to her as he drew once more on his blank paper though he can easily entertain himself with his drawings but maybe he should try being entertain with these kids instead. When Alena added Bridge to come sit with them he didn't mind at all but gave a small smirk and wave slightly for she to come over.

Bridge grinned at the both of them, "I wish I could sit, but I am wayyy to pumped now," she said admittedly and laughed. Vincent's question made her look at him, "Well he always goes over to his office whenever he does this detention thing. So I usually make him think that I am sitting around and being bored to death. But no that doesnt actually happen... In fact..." she looked up at the air vent, then back at him. She put a finger up, "Hang on a sec." She ran to the other side of the library (she is a fast runner) and opened a closet door. She grabbed a ladder then closed the closet door then came back with it. She set it under the air vent. Before she climbed up it she locked the Library door so Mr. Jones wouldnt come in. Then she ran back to the ladder and climbed up it, she opened the small vent door (however it was big enough for a person to get in) and crawled in. She poked her head out real quick and looked at the others "I will be right back." she whispered. Then she was gone again.

He couldn't help but look at what this girl was doing now. First making the teacher pissy and now having a plan to have fun in here.....cool. Vincent glanced at the air vent then at the door when she locked it once she came back after running across the library. Once she pulled herself in the vent he shook his head. "And if you fall?" He asked but with a almost of a whatever tone to it. If she falls his going to joke about it and laugh. So they waited for her to come back as he waited he decided to stand up from his chair. He was not going to sit here in the library all day and not move around. His legs were to tall for that and not in the mood for a locked knee.

So he sat on the desk and put stretched his legs on his chair making it hit the front of the desk behind them. Putting the book on his lap he looked across the place seeing where the magazines where for he could do a little...snip snip, with them later today. He began to mess with his blond hair with his light brown skinned fingers a bit then grabbed his pencil putting it on top of his book before he gave out a sigh.

Alena watched her disappear with a very confused look. "Uhhh...okay.." she said, looking at her bag and pulling out her book. She flipped a few pages and started on a new page, titling it 'Detention today.' and putting it back in her bag. She'd write later. She looked at Vincent and smiled.

Bridge couldnt hear them because she was already far into the vent. She reached into her pocket and pulled out her favorite flame designed lighter. She turned on the flame and continued crawling. Once she got to her destination she grabbed all the things she has hidden in the vent: Radio, Magazines, Sketch book, Art supplies, and a Ziplock bag with weed in it. She stuffed the bag of weed into her pocket. She turned off the lighter and started heading back. She looked down and noticed Mr. Jones in his office. He was watching something on his computer... she couldnt tell what it was until she got a closer look, 'GROSS!' she thought. Then she shook her head and continued crawling. She poked her head out of the vent, grinned at the others and whispered, "I am back." she put her head back into the vent momentairly and dropped all the stuff down to the floor of the library (except the radio and weed which was still in her pocket." she then grabbed the radio and jumped down landing on her feet.

His attention back on Bridge when she jumped down and told she was back made him a bit curious of what she had brought down with her. he watched as the things fell on the ground and then questioned about the radio. "A Radio?" He asked with a semi confused face then looked back at the door to the office then back at her. "Trying to show him that we can do a rodeo?" Asked jokely and glanced at Alena went she wrote something earlier but left it alone. "Enlightening me, what are you doing before I do my usual." He said getting off the desk.

"and what might your usual be" Dee said.. he has had enough time to figure the group out. so he felt more comfortable... he knew his part in this was the brains... Bridget is like the ringleader. Alena is on the border of everything and Vincent hasn't yet been figured out yet... before Vincent could reply "Hey guys I uhh saw the attendance list and it showed that more people should be here. I stand up and walk over to the supplies bridget brought in I look over the things trying to see what I could use as entertainment.

Bridge laughed lightly, "Nope, just figured we could listen to music while we are in her. She jogged to the outlet and plugged in the radio. She looked through each channel until she found one she liked. Then she walked back up to the others. She noticed Dee looking through the pile of stuff and smiled, "Well most people choose not to ome into Saturday detention."

Name: Jessi Woods Age: 17 Height: 6'4'' Personality: Creative, Funny, Tough, Goofy. Looks: Extra Info: Acctually met Bridge last week. He is kinda knew in the school and Bridge and him are both in the martial arts club. Both black belts. They actually fought last week and Bridge beat him, barley however. ~~~~~~~ Jessi tried opening the door but found it was locked. Instead of knocking he simply kicked the door, "Hey! Anyone in there?!"

Attachments

• imagesCAE3JARF.jpg
    imagesCAE3JARF.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.