Dention

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bridge heard the kicking and looked at the door. Then she heard a familiar voice behind the door, "It isnt..." Bridge said more to herself then to the others. She walked up to the door, unlocked it and opened the door. Sure enough there he was. Her eyes widened, "Jessi?!"

as the door was kicked I turned fast "who could that be..." I heard the name jessi but I knew no jessi's. so I picked up a magazine and sat down ... as I read I listened to the conversations and the radio.

Jessi looked just as surprised as Bridge. But look of surprised instantly changed into a smirk, "Well, well. Bridge, this is a surprise." he made it sound like they were old friends. He walked in with his hands in his pockets. He looked around. He nodded slightly at the other students then turned his attention back to Bridge. He threw her a charming smile.

Bridge looked at him and smirked back, "Dont try giving me that charming smile. It may work on everyone else but it certainly wont work on me." she grinned, "What the hell are you doing in here any ways? Did you get your butt kicked too many times." she giggled at her little joke.

Reactions: djrae315
dee couldn't help but chuckle as he flipped the page of the magazine.. he realized that there were four hours with these random people why not make a game out of stuff have a good tim he begin to think of was to do this.

Jessi tried to glare at her but failed epically. He had a smile on his face, "Haha nooooo! I skipped class thank you very much. Oh and you got lucky in that tourament."

"Making something." He said to the boy named Dee, he heard his name before when the teacher had called him out when he raised his hand. Then he made a shrug when he spoke of it then back at Bridge when she spoke with a laugh. "Better then it being deafening quiet." He hopped off the desk and began to walk over to back of the room after Dee walked to see things that the girl had brought for them. Vincent fixed his jacket then rolled up the sleeves as he gotten closer to the magazines, he bend down and hummed as he was choosing which ones that he was going to use for his little collage.

"Lets see....ah." He grabbed a couple that he seen that would look good for his little project that hew as going to do and put thin in his arms tightly then walked back the desk but stopped at the middle of the room when he began to hear the door being kicked. "Looks like we have company." He smirked then when the boy finally came in the room with Bridge's help Vincent walked over and seeing that Dee had a good little mag and toke it from him as he walked back to the sit. "Thank you kind sir." He put the books down while listening to the others conversation, well since they were pretty much there and loud enough for they can hear them --it is the library of course which echos...never understood that why library do that-- he toke out his scissors for his bag and began to cut them once he sat down.

Bridge continued playfully arguing with Jessi, "Uh huh sure Mr. Loser." she stuck out her tongue at him then grinned, "I won because you sucked." she laughed.

Alena looked at the things Bridge had brought back, but she didn't go over. Instead, she listened to the conversation between her and
Vincent, well, until someone spoke from the door. she looked over and watched Bridge open the door and let a guy named Jessi in. She made no comment, but watched silently, curiously, and with a small smile.

Jessi stuck his tongue out at her then flipped her off, "No, you my friend, SUCK. S-U-C-K." he laughed.

"hey I'm really a talker but why dont we do something." i look from person to person in hopes that one would reply

Alena looked over at Dee. "Well, that sounds like an idea..but what should we do? I don't know anything." She shrugged.

Bridge turned at the others and smirked, "We could annoy Mr. Jones."

Alena looked back at Bridge, smiling still. "How do you suppose we do that?" She asked, leaning back in her chair and stretching a little before placing her elbows on the table, her head resting gingerly in her hands and her curious eyes focused on Bridge, but also slightly looking at Dee, as he was still the one she had asked the question originally.

She grinned, "Trust me, I am a pro at it."

Alena nodded and smiled. "well, then you can teach the rest of us.." she glanced around. "I believe none of us really truly want to be here, so you're the teacher, and we are the students." She loved metaphors.

Jessi laughed, "Yes Bridge, teach us."

She laughed, "Ok, ok." she took the bag of weed out of her pocket, jogged to Jessi and put it into Jessi's pocket, "Be right back." she jogged toward the doors, opened it and dissappeared.

Alena watched her leave and sat back, stretching a little. She pulled her notebook out of her backpack, writing down a few things. It looked like a story of some sorts, but it was hard to read when she bent over is so cautiously as to hide it almost..yet it wasn't that suspicious.

Jessi arched an eyebrow then looked at his pocket, she didnt give him enough time to see what was in the bag. "What did she just put in my pocket?" he reached into his pocket then ulled out the bag. He looked at it eyes widened for a second then he smirked.

Status
Not open for further replies.