Demon Princess Magic Party [anime]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your DM Lied, it probably go something like this for me so far

To Be Crowned:
MoonPrince6.jpg

Inner Demon Transformation:
Not Being in Control/His Anger
MoonPrince8.jpg

Love Soul Transformation:
MoonPrince7.jpg

[Fusion]True Demon Transformation: When his princess gives him her magical capabilities he turns into his true form.
moonprince5.jpg

Last edited:
And you don't have to go for Japanese designs for your prince's and princess. I sort of just was inspired by Japanese mythology and this was my interpretation of a Japanese Moon God.

Oh I would love to work with the Angel Princess. Or Fairy Princess if someone else really really wants the angel.
And for sh*ts and giggles I'm going to give her the stereotypical angel look. Blonde hair, blue eyes, yada yada, the whole shebang.

All three princesses embody beings that generally speaking have wings. Does that mean the girls'll be able to have wings in one or multiple of their transformed states?

(And I just noticed your b-day is in 2 days, which makes us 19 days apart in age o.o lol)

All three princesses embody beings that generally speaking have wings. Does that mean the girls'll be able to have wings in one or multiple of their transformed states?

(And I just noticed your b-day is in 2 days, which makes us 19 days apart in age o.o lol)

They are able to have wings if they like. You could also do the whole thing where ribbons and lots of flowy cloth are the wings. I don't mind.

I'm currently looking for a daily appearance for the Moon Prince

So what I have planned for my Prince. Is in his Ordinary life, he's going to be the mysterious one.

He belongs to a prestigious family, who still lives in a Shrine in the center of the town, and I am going to provide a picture of him in his clothes at home and his clothes at school or when he's hanging out. Because I doubt he's running around wearing traditional clothes all the time. That would be weird.

He's the heir to lead the family and the family were back in the day known to the town as powerful onmyoujis.

Mhm

Status
Not open for further replies.