No Life
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Genres
Speculative Fiction, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Horror
Another dumb mashup idea thread. It's romance, adventure and saving the world against an evil threat. The catch is there's three magical princess paired with their demon princes to save the world. This RP is a mashup of magical girl animes mixed with animes like Overloed finds work or something like that. It's a romance adventure RP where three young woman have magical powers but don't know they come from another planet where they were princesses and the three demon princes who came from the same world. I need 3 people interested in being princesses and 2 people interested in being demon princes. This RP will be split between fighting evil and "ordinary" high school life. And I'll present the days like Sailor Moon. Monday - Friday school, activities outside of school, monster attack. And Saturday and Sundays fun activities. And the couples will be chosen by you guys but they won't be with each other yet. They have to fall in love. Yes I just really wanted this campy smooshy RP with sparkles and magic aliens and monsters.

FINALLY it has been -insert exaggerated amount of time here- since a romance RP like this has floated up on Iwaku. I am ALL IN on this idea but I'm not sure what role I'd like to play yet. I might either just wait for the spots to be filled and take whatever is remaining if I still haven't chosen by then if that's alright ^^

FINALLY it has been -insert exaggerated amount of time here- since a romance RP like this has floated up on Iwaku. I am ALL IN on this idea but I'm not sure what role I'd like to play yet. I might either just wait for the spots to be filled and take whatever is remaining if I still haven't chosen by then if that's alright ^^

roflcopter.....You've been waiting for something like this?

I really want this to be soft romance. No sex or anything like that. Just kissing and holding hands. You know after they fall in love. lol

Not entirely sure if I have time for another game, but I felt the need to give this idea a thumbs up.

Not entirely sure if I have time for another game, but I felt the need to give this idea a thumbs up.

Hahaha thanks.

I was just in the mood for something light and fun

roflcopter.....You've been waiting for something like this?

I really want this to be soft romance. No sex or anything like that. Just kissing and holding hands. You know after they fall in love. lol
Ohp is my weirdness showing already? And oh yea I've been waiting, maybe not for something as specific ^^; but a light, shoujo feel RP sounds amazing right now. Especially a rare group collab one.

From the description I was counting on this to be a 'first love' kinda RP so no worries there~

Ohp is my weirdness showing already? And oh yea I've been waiting, maybe not for something as specific ^^; but a light, shoujo feel RP sounds amazing right now. Especially a rare group collab one.

From the description I was counting on this to be a 'first love' kinda RP so no worries there~

yes first love. But like sailor moon too, so all of these girls were princesses from another world. Who don't remember they are princesses. And a fairy from the alien world blessed them with magic. So they could gain their original powers and piece together how they were defeated by an evil alien queen who took their planet from them and corrupted their planet and their subjects.

*Raises hand so high it breaks through the roof*

Ah, I WANT!
But in plain English, I definitely want to be in on this, and am hoping for a role such as one of the demon princes. :>

But I'm literally fine with whatever role I get. I just want in on this...

*Raises hand so high it breaks through the roof*

Ah, I WANT!
But in plain English, I definitely want to be in on this, and am hoping for a role such as one of the demon princes. :>

But I'm literally fine with whatever role I get. I just want in on this...

You can have a demon prince if you want. Welcome.

I'd be interested. One last RP before I should probably stop lol

I can take either role, but I think preferably a girl for this one. I have a special weakness for adorable magical girls.

I'd be interested. One last RP before I should probably stop lol

I can take either role, but I think preferably a girl for this one. I have a special weakness for adorable magical girls.

Fantastic. Then welcome aboard. Yeah, but I was thinking less Madoka and more Sailor Moon. So Beautiful Warrior Princess.

Last edited:
I am.... tentatively interested though I am currently not really able to RP much until mid-late december. I will be following this at least.

I'd like to take a magical girl role! But my main character - a girl named Kaitlyn - is a lesbian. Would it be possible for there to be two demon princes and one demon princess, instead of three demon princes? If anyone would be interested in playing another lesbian/bisexual girl, of course. If not, I can totally dig up/come up with another character.

I'd like to take a magical girl role! But my main character - a girl named Kaitlyn - is a lesbian. Would it be possible for there to be two demon princes and one demon princess, instead of three demon princes? If anyone would be interested in playing another lesbian/bisexual girl, of course. If not, I can totally dig up/come up with another character.

Yeah no. I was going for a whole fairy tale vibe. A prince and princess. Old school.

So if you guys like, I can go ahead and make the OOC in hopes to gain more attention and you can make some characters during the wait
Alright, I'll start working on him then.

I would definitely like to join as a magical princess. I've GM'd a number of Sailor Moon based RP's before, but now I don't really have the time to GM anything, so this is a godsent. Well, sorta. I'm just very happy to see more magical girl-esque RP's that promote romance and male magical characters :D
So if you still have a spot left for a princess, I'd be delighted to join.

What kind of writing levels and such are you expecting of us?
Are there any guidelines/rules yet in terms of the magic and characters? Such as can we choose what element they are, will you provide that, what age range are you expecting to have them be (you said school, but that still is a wide range), will it be all out magical/fantasy/typical anime where blue and green hair in giant spikes (to name an example) is considered normal or will it be more 'real world'. And whatever else you might be willing/able to share. So I/we can start thinking about the character that I/we intend to play.

I would definitely like to join as a magical princess. I've GM'd a number of Sailor Moon based RP's before, but now I don't really have the time to GM anything, so this is a godsent. Well, sorta. I'm just very happy to see more magical girl-esque RP's that promote romance and male magical characters :D
So if you still have a spot left for a princess, I'd be delighted to join.

What kind of writing levels and such are you expecting of us?
Are there any guidelines/rules yet in terms of the magic and characters? Such as can we choose what element they are, will you provide that, what age range are you expecting to have them be (you said school, but that still is a wide range), will it be all out magical/fantasy/typical anime where blue and green hair in giant spikes (to name an example) is considered normal or will it be more 'real world'. And whatever else you might be willing/able to share. So I/we can start thinking about the character that I/we intend to play.
Let me see, I think your the last princess tbh.

So, what I have is that the princess themselves, embody three different beings said to be able to tame the hearts of demons.

Here is what I had for princesses and princes

[BCOLOR=transparent]The Cast[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Angel Princess - [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Fairy Princess-[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Pixie Princess- [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]**[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Moon Prince - Clyde[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sun Prince -[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Star Prince -[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]And what I wanted there powers to work. Was to choose an element that would fit the princess or the prince.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Angel, might use celestial powers, like Sailor Venus or something like that[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]while Fairy Princess may use wind[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]While my Moon Prnce uses shadow like powers[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sun Prince fire[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Star Prince, star magic or something like that[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It was sort of left up to you which element you wanted to embody for what title. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Writing level is decent, we'll go with that. Since this a light, kiss, doki doki RP, I don't want to expect these large advance cumbersome post. More information is to look at my HxH IC.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I think the writing should be Adaptable to the circumstance at hand.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]When its time to bust something out, bust something out. If you want something fun and light hearted, do something fun and light hearted. The minimum probably be 2 paragraphs.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I should also mention on the character side.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Princess and Prince's should consider their Wands and Scepters.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]While their initial powers come from keys, they each getting a ruling wand for princess. and a royal scepter for the prince characters. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]And the wands transform with the transformations.[/BCOLOR]

And if you want to know about transformations, this is also what I had in plan

[BCOLOR=transparent]Daily Appearance: [make this believable for a 15 to 17 year old. Think more Sailor Moon or a lot of those animes that have a "realistic" approach][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]To Be Crowned: [this will be your first transformation, you will gain three others along the way. The Prince's despite their human forms are technically demons. So half demons for this transformation, you'll see with my sheet][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Inner Beauty/Inner Demon Transformation: [a transformation that either reflects the most beautiful thing about you, the princesses. Or a transformation that reflects an internal fears of yours princes][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Love Soul Transformation: [a transformation you will gain after you reunite with your fated beloved prince][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Fusion/Goddess Transformation: [a transformation where the prince's powers fuses with the princess which effectively turns them into a Goddess][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Fusion/True Demon Transformation: [a transformation where the princess fuses her power with a prince, harboring him to turn into his true demonic form][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]*Note; You don't have to fill out all the transformations right away. You can wait to fill them out at your own time. Except for the To Be Crowned, that one must be filled before being accepted[/BCOLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.