Demographics 99.3-20: All Hail the Overlord

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

What's the most laughable conspiracy?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brovo

Ferret Dad
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Afternoons and evenings, some weekends.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Science Fiction, Post Apocalypse, Horror, Romance, Survival...
I come from the future! It was all a conspiracy! We should have listened to Rory about the colour changes! There was subliminal messages! Diana was right, Buttercorn is not the re--BZZZRRRTTTT.

I love owls. Owls are the best.

Did I hear... Poutine?

Did I hear... Poutine?
Québec is a legitimate country filled with brave people who never tried to duck out of any major world wars. All four of them.

Québec is a legitimate country filled with brave people who never tried to duck out of any major world wars. All four of them.
;____; <3 <3

Should... Should I prepare a tranq?
The TRUTH IS OUT THERE. Beeeeeeeeep.

Tranquilizers ceased production in the third world war, when the genetically modified honey badger cavalry proved tranquilizers to be ineffective.

• Love
Reactions: Grothnor
r u ok m8
I am just fine. Cyberferret implants are operating at 83.1% efficiencyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Microferret.exe has attempted an illegal operation and must be closed. To leave a message press--DON'T LET DIANA DO A COLOUR VOTE AGAIN THAT'S HOW SHE DOES IT, WITH THE BA--Rebooting.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Grothnor and Pahn
WAIT - IF THIS IS THE MOST LAUGHABLE CONSPIRACY DOES THAT MEAN WE VOTE FOR THE FUNNIEST OR THE ONE THAT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN?!

I'M SO CONFUSED. I THOUGHT ROBOTS DID HAVE SOULS.

WAIT - IF THIS IS THE MOST LAUGHABLE CONSPIRACY DOES THAT MEAN WE VOTE FOR THE FUNNIEST OR THE ONE THAT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN?!

Y̠͔̬͓͎̮̒́̊̂́́͜Ơ͖̩͕̦̱̬̞͈̞͖̻͚̿̋̎̓͊͑̆̒̒ͭͤ̋͛̋́̀ͅƯ̔̎ͦͩ̇̓̏͒͋̅͠͞͏̦͙̱͎͔̳̪̘͍̪̱̣̱̙̞̠͈͓͢ͅ ͧ͌ͩ͛̎ͩ̔͋̃ͫ̑̚͏̢̻̣̯͈A̷̪͓̜̠͉̗̥̗̗̤͉ͨ̋̾͌͂̑ͭͨ̏ͦͣ̍R̛̛̟̣̺͎̱̮͖̰̰̠̳̝̥̟̜̬̬ͣͣ̑̔͆̇͐̚͜͟ͅÈ̛̈͛̇͊͌̔̚͘͟͝͏̪̺̞̺
̨̱̼̳̥̩̪̪̣̦̩̗͛ͥ̀ͨ̔͡T͕̝̤̟̞̲̮̝͍̮͗̈́̉ͬͦ͐͜H̨̩̻͉̭͖̟͕͙̺͖̪̬̥̿͋ͬ̍̐͗ͩ̆̈̿ͨ͆̀͆͂́͘̕ͅẼ̢ͧ̾̓̾̒ͫͥ͐̂̏ͩ̔̐̐̄͢҉̼͉̰̫͖͖͖̜͕͍̖̫̠͠
̓͛͒͐̐ͯ͑̔ͭ̿͒̈́̒̐҉̶̤̪͓̮̘̬͓͇̰̞̘̩̯̳̯͓̝͍͉͟͞O̽̈ͣ́ͩ̽̃͗̉̃̀̏ͮ̇̚҉̼̜̲̳̩̯̲̠̟̞͇̯͡N̄̔̚͏͙̞̗͉͢͝͝Ḙ̤̖̜̘͚̠̙͈͚̙̩̪̲͋̓͒̂̍͆ͥͤ͐͗͋ͣ̈́͛͘͠ ̬͎̜̈́͛ͦ̓̌ͨ̿͒ͬ̋̏ͧ͋̀͂̍ͣ͒̀̚͜ͅTͮ̇̌̽̀̏̌ͤ̔ͯ̿̀͌́̚͡͠҉̶̡̝͓̥̹̬̦͓͖̞̳̥̬Ḧ̶̟̩̥̜͉̹̝͙́̅̿ͦͦ̑̂͐ͭ̌̄̓ͧ̔͊͟͠A̳͖̬̼͕̣̺̠̰͙̟͕͓̤̙̭͊̎͗ͨ̿͂ͨͭ̇͊̇ͬͧ̊ͭ͒̌ͬ͘͞͠T̛̮̥̱̠̼͎͕̱̰̳̳̘͉͚̣̟̯͍͎͋̐ͦ̉͞͞ ̡̛̺͚̭̱͈̦̝̍ͧ̎̿ͤ̔ͣ̏ͥͬͤͣ̀͝͠Eͤͬ̓́͆̋̿̆̅ͣ̔̾̐ͫ̾͛̂͜͜͏͇̠͍̭̰̘̫̣͖̗͚̱͎͕̼N̴̘̮̮͈̝͚̳̣̗͇̰͓̣̖͍̋͑̽̅ͣ͒ͧ́̃ͤ̒ͪͣ͑́ͥ̚͟͜͡͠ͅD̸̛͕̺̠͕̫̣ͬͭͧ̌ͥ̈́͘S̴̰̥̦̟̰̯͖̺̱͙̗͗̏ͭ́̏̑̏ͥ̒͐͋̐
͌̅͊̏̏̾͊ͪͨ̈̀ͪ͌҉̵̰̙̼̙̻͙̟̫̲̣̟̦̹̥͉́͢I̴̛̭͇̲̮̣̙͓̯̩̱̗̝̼͍͎͍͍ͪ̾͛͋ͬ̓̅ͭͮ͒͛̎ͭ̅͐̏̚̚͡ͅṬ̡͉͔̞̦͕̣̬̭̰͇̫̤͓͙̪ͯͫ͒ͪ͟͡ ̸̷͆̾́̑ͪ̑̀̉͋̈͗̍ͦ́ͨ̿ͦ͆̚͏̛̰͔͔̤À͖͇͎̮͙̦̦̯͉͖̱̻̗̻̹̲̲̾ͬͩ̔ͩ̀̒̾͘͜͢L̷̢̥̘̞͇̝͕͕̹̻̳̥͓͇͈̹͔̞̰͑̅ͦ̍̄̄ͮ̀̓́̄͆̆́Ļ̮̞̖͕͈͖͎̺̖̪̤̩̻ͪ̂̄̒̒ͫ͊̂̀̅ͣ̀͢͠

Either definition is an acceptable use, for in the future, there is no discrimination. As was agreed upon in the 2067 convention against the existence of individual thoughts.

There are no color votes in Ba Sing Se.

I'M SCARED! ;_____;

There are no color votes in Ba Sing Se.
This is correct, as all animation was reduced to black and white to ensure no discrimination against the colour blind after the 2067 convention against individual thouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuughtsyoucanbuycolourontheblackmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarr-- Microferret.exe has attempted an illegal operation...
I'M SCARED! ;_____;
There is no fear in the collective.
I'M SCARED! ;_____;
There is no fear in the collectiiiiiiiiii-- black cat error, black cat error, program requires filtering, resistance detected within the simulatiaaaaaaa

DURING THE FOURTH WORLD WAR, FERRETS ATTEMPTED TO SHANK ADOLF OWLER. UNFORTUNATELY, THEY DID NOT ACCOUNT FOR FLIGHT.

I didn't vote for that one o.o Of course Robots have souls. That or they're in search of one.

I didn't vote for that one o.o Of course Robots have souls. That or they're in search of one.
Robots have no souls. Souls imply individuality. This would go against the 2067 convention, and might potentially trigger another world war between animals and mankind. Machines melded all into one. There are no souls, only the collective directive.

D: D: D: ;___;

Quick, someone give him a tranquilizer and hide him from Security! O____O

Reactions: redblood
D: D: D: ;___;

Quick, someone give him a tranquilizer and hide him from Security! O____O

T̺̮͉͗ͨ̈́ͦ͡͡ͅH̢̗͕̥̖̣̆̀̈ͬ̾ͭ͟E̴͈̜͚̓ͧ̋̈́ͭ̚̕͝Y̞͎̬͖̻͙̱̲̾ͣͪ̽͊̈ͦ͝ ̷̵̟̙̬̜̩̮̠̪̓̾Ą̲͔̭̩̜͍ͮ̃̈̆Rͨ͒̿ͤ͊ͥ͂̀̓͝҉͈̥E̠̟̳͎̯̘͓̦͋͆̄̓ͫ͊̊̄̀̚ ̴̛͕͇̫̪̪͓̍ͨ̄ͮ̏̃͌͐T͎̙̲̬̗͑͊̎͛̓͆͟Ḣ̛̩͗E̸̳͈̖̯ͫͩ̃̋ͨ̍͜ ̫̞͕̞̬̪ͣͅH͎̥ͥ̏̂ͪ͋͒̀͟O̡͕̹͎̮͌̏̍̽R̿̄̄͛̒͏̷̣͞S̶̗͚̭̰ͨ̀͊ͭ́̄̆̓͘E̢̩̫͉͍̮̞ͥͮ̽̅̽ͦ͒͞͡M̵̨̝͙̬̻͊̓̿ͦͣͮ͛E̵̳̭̓ͬͪ͆͛N̄ͭͭ̒̇̚҉̟͓̞͈͔̻͘
͓͙̦̳ͯͧ̈T̔̀҉̗̥̬̯̹̜ͅͅH͓̖̟̳̬̹̦̹͂͊̋ͭ͟ͅE͙͍̼̽͑̋ͫ̍͋̈́͢͡Y̷̺̩͓̬̤͗ͧ ̶̻̺̗̩͈̑͡L͉̟͇̼̺͖͐̒̉̄ͭͣ̉̃̕ͅA̸̪̖̰̟̙̻̺͎̔̐͛ͦ̎́͒̉̀ͅÛ̸̧͚̣̲͇͈͉ͪ̉̑ͭ̏̂ͬͨ͡G͗̂ͥ҉̟̖H̷̴̛̼͕̫̟̬ͦ̋ ̵̵̛̗̳͙̜̱̪̲̳̔̓̆̂ͯ̚W̨̱̰̙̽̀̀̍͒͐̓͂ͨ͞I̖̙͓͖͔̻͉̊̇̃̋̅͒́T̢̢̪͔͙̩̼̏̎͑Ḣ͕̲̠̗̠͒ͣ͒͆̄ͦ ̧̙̺̮̙͆̅̓̀̚̚͝S͖̮̹͚̼̲̱̅̋͐̍ͦ̕C̵̤͙̠̺͐ͣ̍ͧ̚Ỳ̴͍̎͟T̜̰͙͚̤̭̲̫͑ͬ̽ͫ̆H͕̳ͯͦ̍͠Ȩ̧ͧ͛̽͏̲̜̳̤͖̲Ș̣̈́ͨͯ̅ͥ͒͞
̛͕͍̩̫̞̖̳̮̼͊͌͌ͧ̒ͨ̽̕E̢̨͍͖̖͍̦̱̾ͬ́̍̾́N̦̭͔̭̘͖͕̭̈́͐͠D͓̙͖̩̠̱̝͐ͣ̋I͈̯͇ͨ̇̓͛͘N̘̖̟̑ͧG̴̘̙̰̗̣ͬ̊͟͡ ̷̠̖͂͜A͕͙̪̻͋̽̃̒ͦͥ͐̂̑͢L̸̛̳͓̹̘͈͛̓Ḷ̣̻͉̤̳̘͍̽̉̋ͤ̽ͯ͋̈͂́͢͠ ̬͒ͅO̸̧͇͖̳ͯ̎̊͜P͎̼̄ͫͫ̀ͩ̈̚P̧̨̬̥ͥ͌͒ͩȎ̷͒̏ͥ͋͑͏̡̱͎̻͍̫S͈̻̲͍̯͊̄̓ͤ̎ͬ́̚I͇̝͔̜̘͔̺̔T̸̨̯͚͎̮̬̬̺̘͍́̄̀̒̾Ī̵̪̿̚̕ͅO̧̝̬ͮ̔ͫ̌͢͡Ņ̭͍͍͚̍̎͋̇̚͝ͅ
͈͚̣ͪ̈́͂̈́ͪͦ̀͢N̴͇̠̱͙͍̋̋͒͊̋͘O̙̤̬̝͔͈̟̝͌̔̇̚̚͟ͅ ̦̔ͭ͐́̎̀L̨̙̪̞̭͖ͮ͋̒̒̀̒̀̋Ă̸̮̳̺̔̒͜͠ͅŬ̶̝̰̫͍̭ͮ̀͝G͂̓͂̈͊ͭ͘͘͏̬̠͎H͉̺̮̫̲̏̽T̳͆ͬ͋̃͌͟E̡̖͕̦͖͖̾̓̓ͭͤ̚ͅR̭̲̠̲̞̥̺̉͊̓ͮ͞,̳̮̊ͨ̓̔͞ ̀̒̒̑̇̓̌ͧ͡҉̻̘̮̤N̰̳̣̘̺̱̲̤̣̈́͋́͒̾̔̑̍O̷̼͈͚͎̯̥̬ͮ̾̓̈̊ͤ̓͌̃ ̳̱͔̥͉̫̗͙̃̎͠F̯̭̭̖̤̌R̠̘̹͒́͞E̵͈̙̜̝ͯ̉̉͝E͍̗̯̰̭̠̖̟̿͌ͭ̾̋ͬD͈̻͎̦̿͆ͣͬͭ̊̈́̅Oͨͧͫ͋̈́̎̐̀҉̸̧̹͇̭̥͔ͅM̢̳̤͕̩͎̩̂
̶̵͖̟̩͚̰̞̺͖̎̓̐̏̌͠Ǐ̷̢̘̩͕̺͍͇ͨ̑͐̒N͓̭̐ͫ̃͛͂̋̐́̏͞N͉̻̩̬͔̥͔̓̆ͫ̐ͩͣ̐̂̚͘͢O̡̗͇͚͇̱̞͈̯ͫ̏͐̓͂̽̾̚͜Ċ͍̠̙̠͈̩̑̾̈̓̀ͅË̡̜͙͉̥̠͕͉̙́̀ͪ̂ͮ͜͠ͅN̈̈́ͥͨ҉͉͉͎̟̕͟C̞̲̣̖͗̔̀ͥͪͬ̄̇̀͠E̷̻̣͍͖̰̥̱̮͑̄͋̔͋̐ͥ̐̀ ̺̯̝̱͎͕̪̄͋͋ͧͩ͂ͬ̿T̛̟͕̹̪̥̥ͫ̓̊͒A̴̛̙̜̙̪̙̦ͤͯ̑͋̆͟R̾̀̀̔̏̿͏͖̻̪͈̥̮͙͉Ñ̬͔ͨͭͭ̏̈́̚͞I̜͋̿̿͡S̛̪̙̲̦͉̐ͤ̀Ḩ̐ͯ͏̫͖̖Ę̶ͨ̈̈҉̳̹̹̯D̈̉͒̽̕͠͏̯̥͕͎͖͉ͅͅ ͖͈͋̐̀ͅẢ̶͎̯̦͙͔̃ͧ̆̅͜͞F̰͎̮̻̺͋̂͡T̵̺͇͖̣̳̹͓̎̄͋͗̇ͥ̈̚ͅÉ̸̴̴̺̹̩͍͓̪͇̟̿́͊ͩ̀R̡̬̗̫͓͚̺͓̹̋̌ ͇̺͓̟͎̽̿̾́̊͒ͫ͜͞͝L͉̯̣̺̹̞̪̇̈́͛ͮ̽̎̅͘ͅǏ̙̭̞̹̝̫́̑̓̅͗̚B̷̬̣̦̖͓̯̤̯̲͌̍̑̅̀Ė̠̩̺͙͔̘̰̳̆̔̉̐R̸̡̖̭͑͆̒̒̌͐͝T̶̢͍̩̜̱̤͑̌ͣ͋̓͞ͅI̡̡͚ͣͪͫ͐ͤ̑̑̌N̸̵̰͍̠̩̯̞̳͎̫̍ͧEͩ͑͐̆ͮͤ͒҉̬̭̪̞͕̹'̴̴̪̫̪̣̮͉̹̬ͨ̀̃S̴̮̥̲ͯ͑̉̏̈̿͒ͨͥ́ ̡̫͈̱͚̜̯̼͕͗͂͌D̡̪̠̘̹͖̅ͯ̿͘E̵̓͆͛͌̅͏͙Ḿ̅ͧͭ̈́̿҉̴͓̤̮̰͎͉̲Ì̢͕̭̩̙̔̂ͪ͞ͅS̷̹̞̲͇̘͈̗̰ͩ̑͑E͍͚̓͛̐̑͛

Tranquilizers ceased production in the third world war, when the genetically modified honey badger cavalry proved tranquilizers to be ineffective.

• Love
Reactions: Grothnor
D': I refuse to believe they don't have souls!

Brovo you're shitposting.

This means you're transforming into Gwazi.

Engage reboot.

Command prompt forced overwrite.

/slap <brovo>

"I've done what I can ma'am, but it's in God's hands now."

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
Status
Not open for further replies.