5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Science Fiction, Post Apocalypse, Horror, Romance, Survival...
I come from the future! It was all a conspiracy! We should have listened to Rory about the colour changes! There was subliminal messages! Diana was right, Buttercorn is not the re--BZZZRRRTTTT.

I love owls. Owls are the best.

Colours are offensive. They were banned, as it's exclusionary toward colour blind people.
I guess...? So everyone are as good as colorblind.

Oh wait, I forgot the collective directive. It is now basically colorblind.

Sucks. Can't the amazing things of the future just conjure the technology to cure colorblindness?

I guess...? So everyone are as good as colorblind.

Oh wait, I forgot the collective directive. It is now basically colorblind.

Sucks. Can't the amazing things of the future just conjure the technology to cure colorblindness?
You imply that being colour blind is inferior. That's not allowable. They're not inferior, they're differently abled.

As such, everyone must be dragged to the lowest common denominator kicking and screaming until the cybernetic implants pacify them made to understand the purity of the collective directive.

You imply that being colour blind is inferior. That's not allowable. They're not inferior, they're differently abled.

As such, everyone must be dragged to the lowest common denominator kicking and screaming until the cybernetic implants pacify them made to understand the purity of the collective directive.
...This suddenly turned a lot more grim.

But fair enough, colorblindness is not inferior in any kind, it is merely a slight disadvantage.

Wait a minute.
until the cybernetic implants pacify them

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Greenie
jPXSoLG.gif

PLANTS WILL PERSEVERE! IF SO THROUGH MERE PARTS OF A SINGLE WORD, THEN SO BE IT! P.L.A.N.T. WILL REIGN! WHEN ALL YOUR WARS WILL BE OVER, WE WILL STILL BE HERE!

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.