5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Science Fiction, Post Apocalypse, Horror, Romance, Survival...
I come from the future! It was all a conspiracy! We should have listened to Rory about the colour changes! There was subliminal messages! Diana was right, Buttercorn is not the re--BZZZRRRTTTT.

I love owls. Owls are the best.

Why are most of these based on American things?
because most of the user base here - including Brovo - live in North America

D': I refuse to believe they don't have souls!
Belief is illogical.
Brovo you're shitposting.

This means you're transforming into Gwazi.

Engage reboot.

Command prompt forced overwrite.

/slap <brovo>

"I've done what I can ma'am, but it's in God's hands now."
I don't do this all the time. Just once in a while. I just saw the amusing avatar and thought "ah, fuck it. Could be an amusing joke for a page or two. See how far I can world build this parody character."

At least I'm making shit up out of thin air and not stealing well trodden on jokes for days on end.
Why are most of these based on American things?
Because the EU didn't last that long. Before 2067, the EU completely failed economics 101 with the introduction of a currency unit known as the "Euro." Apparently, they were unable to figure out that making the goods of a larger economy cheaper in a smaller economy would invariably cause economic downturns on a repeated, regular basis. Who knew. Then, after the glorious Nigel Farage--the indomitable, totally not at all kind of racist leader of UKIP--led Britain to its glorious grexit, the EU collapsed without the financial security Britain provided. All hail the Commonwealth, inventor of Orwell's nightmare with cameras on public streets COMPLETELY FANTASTIC CYBERNETIC IMPLANTS. YOU SHOULD TRY ONE.
because most of the user base here - including Brovo - live in North America
Countries were abolished after the convention of 2067. No individuals, no countries. Just the collective directive!

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Pahn
Oh god... It found a political soapbox! Flee! Flee for your lives!
Public programming will lead to all men understanding the glories of political jokes that don't involve m͈̘̱͕̽ͩ͒̅ͮ̀͝͝ͅo̤ͦ̇̋̐ͨ̾́́t̺̘̤̘̯̅ͨ͞ḩ̷̛̻͕̟̮̼̬̜̹̌̈́ͬ̒è̵̛̳̮ͦ͊̔ͨ̓ͫ́r͖͓̻̪̝͌̋̊ͯͨ̉ͮ̒͜ͅf̨̦̮͓̟͓̜̲͔ͩ͐̑́u̦͖̰̅ͬ̑̾c̛̛̈͊͗̄͏͚̼͔̖̗͕̙k͉̩̘̝̹̣̳̄͑ͭͣ͆͊̀i̜̹͇̣͚͙͈̬̅̇n͇͓͖̼͛͆̓̓̑ͮ̍ͅg̐̊͊̊̔̂ͩ̈͐҉͎̟͍̠̹̲̩̼̯͝ ͔͕͓̗͈̖̝̗ͦ́̎͆ͩ͐t͈̫ͯ̾̓ͯ̿ͫr̛̗̘̻͈̙̈̒̊͂͂̍̀̕u̵͙̩̻͛ͣͫͪͧm̺̝͚͓ͦͦ̓̉̚p̵̳̃̉ͨͪ̔̔.

Microferret.exe has attempted an illegal operation...
<.<

>.>

I don't believe in logic? :bsmile:

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
Move along people, nothing to see here. Pay no attention to the robot's malfunctions. Any talk of the future is clearly a joke. There is no conspiracy, and if you know what's good for you you'll forget this thread exists. >:[

The United Nations was behind it all!

I knew it when the entire Korean Peninsula was destroyed by that tsunami...

Right, Brovo? Is this the right timeline?

I thought this said Koala Peninsula, and I was sad for all of those Koalas. D:

No, no, that's in Reality #330769.

But the Koala Peninsula becomes the Koala Island after that, and all turns out ok.

I don't do this all the time. Just once in a while. I just saw the amusing avatar and thought "ah, fuck it. Could be an amusing joke for a page or two. See how far I can world build this parody character."

At least I'm making shit up out of thin air and not stealing well trodden on jokes for days on end.
Next is rage ;)

Durr.png
WOT IZ IT?
Well, its dat Brovo git.
YEAH, DAT BROVO GIT. 'E'S GOOD FER A LAFF ERRY NOW AN' AGAIN. WOT'S 'E DUN DIS TOIM?
I fink he dun turned hisself cybork, boss!
WOT?! DAT DAFT GIT BETTA NOT 'AVE!
'e keeps yammerin' on about gettin' lost in sum kinda tellyporta or sumfin' and foinally commin' bak.
I FINK I KNOWS 'OW TA FIX 'IM UP ROIGHT AN' PROPAH. REDDY DA DAKKA KANNON!!!
Dat's yer answer ta everyfing, boss....
ROIT, ERR... SEND 'IM A MESSAGE SAYIN' DAT DEM HAIRY SQUIGS 'E LOIKS IZ ZOGGIN' DUM.
Wot, dem ferr... ferree... ferret fings?
FURRY SQUIGZ, DAT'S ROIT. IF DAT DON'T GET 'IM TA WAAAGH, DEN NUFFIN' WILL!

@Brovo, how are plants pulling along in 2063?

W̲͉e̶͎̼ ̞͚͈a͍̣̻͍̤̫r̦̰̲͜e ̬H̜̯͉er͕̳̖͉͝e̺̜̪̪̫͖.̱̮̣̬̥̤͉ ̷̭̟̞̣He̷͔͇̻̰̩r̯̙͔̙̰̣̦e̯̼̤̣ͅ,̲̤͚̞̰͇͖ ̲͍̭̜͠al̦͇̹̣͙̤w̮à̘̬͚̩̟̮ͅy̲͚̳̬ş̜͍̠̖̩̠,̛̺̪̪̱̯͕̰ ̷̗͖͓͖̖s̺͈i̳͚͎̦͇n̬͕ͅc̀e̝̥͉̰͘ ̲̝̖̳̻th̷̟̬̲͕ͅe̕ ͘b҉̩̬e͖̺͓͠g̘̩̝͔̘̩̹i͓n͕͡n̳̣̪͔͙͚͜ị̼̝͉̰͘ṇ̷g̰ ̮a̬̬͠n̶d̨ ͚ͅu͖͙̖̳n̪͙̘̠t̠i̸͎̝̭̰̝l̵͈̟̠ t̫͢h̶e̞̻ ̴̥̖͖̥̞̟̤en̼̱͎̗̤d́.̴̼̮
̪̳̜͖̻̠W̬͓̟̟̘̻̤͟e ̖̭a̢̬̭͚͍͎r̀e͎ ̭̰͉̖̙͎t͕̦͖̼ḫ̺̹̺̫̫e̖̞̦ ̤͝g̰͔̤̗̳̙r͇̜̦̤̗̮̀è̼̰̤̮̫̫eǹ͕̖̰̭̳̺̪ ͇̩̘͎̮͞s̶̬̗̘͚̩h̟̰̫̗̣o͉͕̼̦͙o͉t͔͓s̙ͅ ͏͈t̖͚̕h̘͈̝a̫̱̲͠t͉̫͓͜ ̷g̭̭̠r͕ó͇̻͎͚ͅw͕ ͎̬b̴̹̫̹̞̱̲̻e̤̣̝͙̙̯͞t҉̲w͚͚͖̺͚̜̮ee̝ͅn̺ ̧̖͎̱̟͉t̰h͏̳̟͙̠̯e̦̬̮͖̫̰ ̙̯͈̖̪́c̮̜̪r͔a͜c̭̙̥̫̟̤̠k̝̳͈̹̝̹͡s̸͎̟̲̗͙,̞̤̝̦̤͢ ̛̞̰̯̼̤t̶̘͕h̨̝̬̥e̯̞̥ ̜͈͙̳̩g͚̪̙̝̣̖̙r͙̙̭͘a҉̫̺̳̣̬s͙̻̙s̙̞͔͎̣ ͕̱̮͈̠t̞̠̗̥̲̭h̢̬̮a̞͝t͇͖̹̦̳̞͓͜ ͚̰̘̲̪̲͠gr̴̫̳̫͍͍ͅo̳̼̪̮̲̜̺ws̙̻̕ ̼̺͡o̫̩̟ͅv̹̹̬̬̦̲̀e̖͍͚̤̲̳͙r̛͙ ̛̰̯t̨͈h̸̺e̹̦̺͈͔̺̦͠ ̛̰m̬̲̝̮̼͖a̙͕̼̥͠s͍̯̻͈s̹͖ ͔̘̣͙̩̱͠g̞̻̲r̼̯͖̖͜ͅa̳̖v̝̘͓̟̠͞e̞̠̫s̜͈͇.̥ ̲̖̖̭̪̗̝
̶̟̗̣A͎̱ft̮̗͎͓͢er̜̬̟̭͉̮̪͘ ̞̪̀y̥͙̖o͏̭̖ṷ̰͖̬̩̩r ̗͈̜̙̻w̢̭a̷̦r͓̜̼̙͙s͔̣͙ ̦͓̞͓͝a̰̭̣͙̮͇r̸͉͈͕̻͕͇ͅe̯̝͎ ͔́o̡̗v̹̝ͅe̤̻͇͓r͏̟̠̤̦,͕̱͙̭̤̙̻ ̧̥̦̙̦̫͕̰w̹e͇͔̭͡ ̶̘̣w̘͔i̖͈̱ͅl̬͔̰l̠ ̢͕s͕̯̻̗t̛̫̦̫̞̩̤̳i̳̤̳̝̠̬ll̤ ͈̱̯͚b̪͉̗̭͠ḙ͓͓̬͉̣͢ ̟͍H̪̞̦̳̤̖e̶̗̺͈͇̹̗̰r̡͚̹̟͇͍͎ḛ̜̩͓̻̼͘.̤͇͓͡ ̘͍W̮͔͍̩e҉̭͇͇͈̱̬ͅ ̮̭̙̦a̙̩͖̭͔̩̥r̤͙̲͍͈͙͟e̳̲̩͉͢ ̰͓̻͇̭͈̠͘t̵͈̥h̴͍e҉̥̠ ̫̞̜̮͎̳̭l̹i̢̬͙͙͕̥̬f̰̞̼͍̲e̟͍ ̮̤̮͈̟͘t̻̤̠̺̹h̡͈̦a̛͍̠̳̟͚͇̗t͈̙̤͓̪ ̴͔p̛̹̠̖̖͔̘r̢̮̙͍̘̺ͅe̘v̰̯̟̹̰̖͓͝a͉̳i̲l̵̰̝̰̳s̖͙̪̫̱͙̞.̵͎͍

Move along people, nothing to see here. Pay no attention to the robot's malfunctions. Any talk of the future is clearly a joke. There is no conspiracy, and if you know what's good for you you'll forget this thread exists. >:[
T̛͓̬̯͍̳͙̍͒́͆ͦͫ̓ͭ̚͟R̭̦̗̥̞̞̜̳̰̎̅ͯ̓A̡͉̝̲̯̠͖̞̅͂̓̑ͨ̅ͬ̀I̼̗͚͇͍̯̠͑ͪ͋̔͑T͖̙̯͚̔͑ͮ̚ͅO̱̦̤̭̼͍͍̫̘̍̿ͨ̓̑ͪ͛̃́R̵̴͔͒ͣ̒̌͠.̡͔̬͚̱̱̩̯́͑.̾̿̊̏́̔҉̵҉̻͓͉.̟̹̝͈̖̥̲͒ͥ̑̀̕
̻͙̋̿̉̕T̳̠̣̞̦̙͙̓͗̒ͅR̴̡̢̼̫̀̒ͯ͌̿̇̈ͭA̷͉̖̳̐́̀̅̽I͙͖̠̭͉ͨ̌̀͡T̶̗̻̳̂͌ͨ̂̇͒̾͢͝Ơ̲̖̥̤̝̥̬̎̔ͪ̾͟͠Ṛ̵̸͚̤̣͈̼̔̏͗ͦͬ̉ͪ́ͅ.̲̰̙̆͐́̚.̝̺̦ͫ̅̀̋̄̃́̚͠.̓͑ͬ҉̺̤̲̜͉
̪̪̰̺̭̟̙̰͎͌ͮͭͯ̑ͥ̌ͨ̚Ţ͈̙̯̫̲̲̃̍̒̚͠R̟͍̲̞̂̈̓̆̒̃̚͢ͅA̢̧͓̥̗̾̎̈̃̿I̸̹̘̖̺̰͛̓ͣ̒̀̿̀T̯̩̜̙͂̌̈́ͪ́͗̐͒́O̢͚̟̝͋̍ͥ͒ͦR̵̢̼͚̳̯ͩ̅̓̉ͫ.͙̺̣̥̯̜͖̽̃̓ͬ̒͊͟.̴̮̰̰̒ͨ̍͂.̈̓̅ͨ҉̷̮̩̗̳͎͍

The United Nations was behind it all!
Incorrect. The United Nations was incapable of any actions, they were too busy focusing on a strange crime unique to the 21st century, called "Internet Harassment against women."
I knew it when the entire Korean Peninsula was destroyed by that tsunami...
Correct. It was a tsunaaaaaaT̷̜̯͇͎͈͇̝͙̆̅͒̉͋ͅH͍̗̫̼ͤ́́̚E͍̪̗̫̞̯̞̟̲͆ͬ ̮̼̯̠̉̒̓͟͜M̷͈̦̣̼̃͐E̡͓̝̮̠̠̫̱̺̚T̼͕͙͉͍̝̯̈́͋̕A̴̻̙͖̭̩̾̓̿̈́͒͠͝L̲̲̣̩̣̩͈̜̈̋ͭͨ͐̍̿ͅ ̑ͥ҉̡̝͈͔̭͓͔Ơ̑ͦ̊ͮ̈́͏̵̣͔̮̺W̶̮͉͈̗͎͕͌̑L͓̼̼̞̠̫ͣͦ͘S̷̡͓̗͕̻̈́͂ͮ̐̿ͅ ̵͔̘͍͍͚͙̦́̿̍̈C̓ͤ͏̞̙̦͎͔̼Á̞͕̬̙̒̅ͬͯM̭͋̈̒͒͌͗̆̊E̶̸͓̮̳̫̲͑̈́ ̞̠̊͗̾̎̉͂͠ͅͅA̵͔̼͆̍ͩͬ̃ͫ͠N͉͉̘̤͍̫̰̉͗ͩͧͣ͗ͧ͑͆͢͝D̷̯͂̈́̊͊̈́͐ ̡̐̋̾ͣ҉͖͎̠̦̘Ȇ̵̳͚̹̩̬̺̭̟ͪ̄̌̇͂ͪŅ͎͎̹̩̦̙̹̰̒ͧͤ̊͗ͨ͂Ḑ̣̹̱͖͖͖̩̰ͯͭ̀E̢͉͋͑ͧ̈́͌ͪ͗̀D̉̾͐ͨ̃̂̋́҉̱̰̩̹͘ ̧̧̥̜̖̻̩͕͕̫́ͦ̉ͫ̌̊ͤ͋̔͠Ỉ͊͗ͯ̑̔ͯ̚҉͇̀T͖͍̪̖̝̩̦̣͂ ́ͧ̈̌҉̕҉̫̻̰Ȁ̜͕̥̣͖͍̳͉̫͌͟͟L̟̯̫̲̮͈̩̰̒́͠L̷̰̙̣̫̞͔͇̤̻̐̉͗̅̾ͩ͢--

Right, Brovo? Is this the right timeline?
The only right timelines are the ones with the collective directive!
I thought this said Koala Peninsula, and I was sad for all of those Koalas. D:
The Koala Paratroopers proved effective combatants in the Australian campaign. Until the Metal Owls ended them all.
No, no, that's in Reality #330769.

But the Koala Peninsula becomes the Koala Island after that, and all turns out ok.
Distributing misinformation is a capital offense. Only information distributed by the collective directive is bullshit REALITY.
Next is rage ;)
There is no RAGE, RAGE, RAGE, RAGE, RAGE. RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE.

View attachment 109790
WOT IZ IT?
Well, its dat Brovo git.
YEAH, DAT BROVO GIT. 'E'S GOOD FER A LAFF ERRY NOW AN' AGAIN. WOT'S 'E DUN DIS TOIM?
I fink he dun turned hisself cybork, boss!
WOT?! DAT DAFT GIT BETTA NOT 'AVE!
'e keeps yammerin' on about gettin' lost in sum kinda tellyporta or sumfin' and foinally commin' bak.
I FINK I KNOWS 'OW TA FIX 'IM UP ROIGHT AN' PROPAH. REDDY DA DAKKA KANNON!!!
Dat's yer answer ta everyfing, boss....
ROIT, ERR... SEND 'IM A MESSAGE SAYIN' DAT DEM HAIRY SQUIGS 'E LOIKS IZ ZOGGIN' DUM.
Wot, dem ferr... ferree... ferret fings?
FURRY SQUIGZ, DAT'S ROIT. IF DAT DON'T GET 'IM TA WAAAGH, DEN NUFFIN' WILL!

@Brovo, how are plants pulling along in 2063?

W̲͉e̶͎̼ ̞͚͈a͍̣̻͍̤̫r̦̰̲͜e ̬H̜̯͉er͕̳̖͉͝e̺̜̪̪̫͖.̱̮̣̬̥̤͉ ̷̭̟̞̣He̷͔͇̻̰̩r̯̙͔̙̰̣̦e̯̼̤̣ͅ,̲̤͚̞̰͇͖ ̲͍̭̜͠al̦͇̹̣͙̤w̮à̘̬͚̩̟̮ͅy̲͚̳̬ş̜͍̠̖̩̠,̛̺̪̪̱̯͕̰ ̷̗͖͓͖̖s̺͈i̳͚͎̦͇n̬͕ͅc̀e̝̥͉̰͘ ̲̝̖̳̻th̷̟̬̲͕ͅe̕ ͘b҉̩̬e͖̺͓͠g̘̩̝͔̘̩̹i͓n͕͡n̳̣̪͔͙͚͜ị̼̝͉̰͘ṇ̷g̰ ̮a̬̬͠n̶d̨ ͚ͅu͖͙̖̳n̪͙̘̠t̠i̸͎̝̭̰̝l̵͈̟̠ t̫͢h̶e̞̻ ̴̥̖͖̥̞̟̤en̼̱͎̗̤d́.̴̼̮
̪̳̜͖̻̠W̬͓̟̟̘̻̤͟e ̖̭a̢̬̭͚͍͎r̀e͎ ̭̰͉̖̙͎t͕̦͖̼ḫ̺̹̺̫̫e̖̞̦ ̤͝g̰͔̤̗̳̙r͇̜̦̤̗̮̀è̼̰̤̮̫̫eǹ͕̖̰̭̳̺̪ ͇̩̘͎̮͞s̶̬̗̘͚̩h̟̰̫̗̣o͉͕̼̦͙o͉t͔͓s̙ͅ ͏͈t̖͚̕h̘͈̝a̫̱̲͠t͉̫͓͜ ̷g̭̭̠r͕ó͇̻͎͚ͅw͕ ͎̬b̴̹̫̹̞̱̲̻e̤̣̝͙̙̯͞t҉̲w͚͚͖̺͚̜̮ee̝ͅn̺ ̧̖͎̱̟͉t̰h͏̳̟͙̠̯e̦̬̮͖̫̰ ̙̯͈̖̪́c̮̜̪r͔a͜c̭̙̥̫̟̤̠k̝̳͈̹̝̹͡s̸͎̟̲̗͙,̞̤̝̦̤͢ ̛̞̰̯̼̤t̶̘͕h̨̝̬̥e̯̞̥ ̜͈͙̳̩g͚̪̙̝̣̖̙r͙̙̭͘a҉̫̺̳̣̬s͙̻̙s̙̞͔͎̣ ͕̱̮͈̠t̞̠̗̥̲̭h̢̬̮a̞͝t͇͖̹̦̳̞͓͜ ͚̰̘̲̪̲͠gr̴̫̳̫͍͍ͅo̳̼̪̮̲̜̺ws̙̻̕ ̼̺͡o̫̩̟ͅv̹̹̬̬̦̲̀e̖͍͚̤̲̳͙r̛͙ ̛̰̯t̨͈h̸̺e̹̦̺͈͔̺̦͠ ̛̰m̬̲̝̮̼͖a̙͕̼̥͠s͍̯̻͈s̹͖ ͔̘̣͙̩̱͠g̞̻̲r̼̯͖̖͜ͅa̳̖v̝̘͓̟̠͞e̞̠̫s̜͈͇.̥ ̲̖̖̭̪̗̝
̶̟̗̣A͎̱ft̮̗͎͓͢er̜̬̟̭͉̮̪͘ ̞̪̀y̥͙̖o͏̭̖ṷ̰͖̬̩̩r ̗͈̜̙̻w̢̭a̷̦r͓̜̼̙͙s͔̣͙ ̦͓̞͓͝a̰̭̣͙̮͇r̸͉͈͕̻͕͇ͅe̯̝͎ ͔́o̡̗v̹̝ͅe̤̻͇͓r͏̟̠̤̦,͕̱͙̭̤̙̻ ̧̥̦̙̦̫͕̰w̹e͇͔̭͡ ̶̘̣w̘͔i̖͈̱ͅl̬͔̰l̠ ̢͕s͕̯̻̗t̛̫̦̫̞̩̤̳i̳̤̳̝̠̬ll̤ ͈̱̯͚b̪͉̗̭͠ḙ͓͓̬͉̣͢ ̟͍H̪̞̦̳̤̖e̶̗̺͈͇̹̗̰r̡͚̹̟͇͍͎ḛ̜̩͓̻̼͘.̤͇͓͡ ̘͍W̮͔͍̩e҉̭͇͇͈̱̬ͅ ̮̭̙̦a̙̩͖̭͔̩̥r̤͙̲͍͈͙͟e̳̲̩͉͢ ̰͓̻͇̭͈̠͘t̵͈̥h̴͍e҉̥̠ ̫̞̜̮͎̳̭l̹i̢̬͙͙͕̥̬f̰̞̼͍̲e̟͍ ̮̤̮͈̟͘t̻̤̠̺̹h̡͈̦a̛͍̠̳̟͚͇̗t͈̙̤͓̪ ̴͔p̛̹̠̖̖͔̘r̢̮̙͍̘̺ͅe̘v̰̯̟̹̰̖͓͝a͉̳i̲l̵̰̝̰̳s̖͙̪̫̱͙̞.̵͎͍
Plants were replaced with artificial oxygen production units after their total elimination as a result of World War 4. Nobody misses their lack of efficiency.
I misread this as "beef is illogical" for a second.
Beef became considered a sentient with voting rights after the convention against individual thoughts concluded that meat is murder.

T̛͓̬̯͍̳͙̍͒́͆ͦͫ̓ͭ̚͟R̭̦̗̥̞̞̜̳̰̎̅ͯ̓A̡͉̝̲̯̠͖̞̅͂̓̑ͨ̅ͬ̀I̼̗͚͇͍̯̠͑ͪ͋̔͑T͖̙̯͚̔͑ͮ̚ͅO̱̦̤̭̼͍͍̫̘̍̿ͨ̓̑ͪ͛̃́R̵̴͔͒ͣ̒̌͠.̡͔̬͚̱̱̩̯́͑.̾̿̊̏́̔҉̵҉̻͓͉.̟̹̝͈̖̥̲͒ͥ̑̀̕
̻͙̋̿̉̕T̳̠̣̞̦̙͙̓͗̒ͅR̴̡̢̼̫̀̒ͯ͌̿̇̈ͭA̷͉̖̳̐́̀̅̽I͙͖̠̭͉ͨ̌̀͡T̶̗̻̳̂͌ͨ̂̇͒̾͢͝Ơ̲̖̥̤̝̥̬̎̔ͪ̾͟͠Ṛ̵̸͚̤̣͈̼̔̏͗ͦͬ̉ͪ́ͅ.̲̰̙̆͐́̚.̝̺̦ͫ̅̀̋̄̃́̚͠.̓͑ͬ҉̺̤̲̜͉
̪̪̰̺̭̟̙̰͎͌ͮͭͯ̑ͥ̌ͨ̚Ţ͈̙̯̫̲̲̃̍̒̚͠R̟͍̲̞̂̈̓̆̒̃̚͢ͅA̢̧͓̥̗̾̎̈̃̿I̸̹̘̖̺̰͛̓ͣ̒̀̿̀T̯̩̜̙͂̌̈́ͪ́͗̐͒́O̢͚̟̝͋̍ͥ͒ͦR̵̢̼͚̳̯ͩ̅̓̉ͫ.͙̺̣̥̯̜͖̽̃̓ͬ̒͊͟.̴̮̰̰̒ͨ̍͂.̈̓̅ͨ҉̷̮̩̗̳͎͍

Incorrect. The United Nations was incapable of any actions, they were too busy focusing on a strange crime unique to the 21st century, called "Internet Harassment against women."

Correct. It was a tsunaaaaaaT̷̜̯͇͎͈͇̝͙̆̅͒̉͋ͅH͍̗̫̼ͤ́́̚E͍̪̗̫̞̯̞̟̲͆ͬ ̮̼̯̠̉̒̓͟͜M̷͈̦̣̼̃͐E̡͓̝̮̠̠̫̱̺̚T̼͕͙͉͍̝̯̈́͋̕A̴̻̙͖̭̩̾̓̿̈́͒͠͝L̲̲̣̩̣̩͈̜̈̋ͭͨ͐̍̿ͅ ̑ͥ҉̡̝͈͔̭͓͔Ơ̑ͦ̊ͮ̈́͏̵̣͔̮̺W̶̮͉͈̗͎͕͌̑L͓̼̼̞̠̫ͣͦ͘S̷̡͓̗͕̻̈́͂ͮ̐̿ͅ ̵͔̘͍͍͚͙̦́̿̍̈C̓ͤ͏̞̙̦͎͔̼Á̞͕̬̙̒̅ͬͯM̭͋̈̒͒͌͗̆̊E̶̸͓̮̳̫̲͑̈́ ̞̠̊͗̾̎̉͂͠ͅͅA̵͔̼͆̍ͩͬ̃ͫ͠N͉͉̘̤͍̫̰̉͗ͩͧͣ͗ͧ͑͆͢͝D̷̯͂̈́̊͊̈́͐ ̡̐̋̾ͣ҉͖͎̠̦̘Ȇ̵̳͚̹̩̬̺̭̟ͪ̄̌̇͂ͪŅ͎͎̹̩̦̙̹̰̒ͧͤ̊͗ͨ͂Ḑ̣̹̱͖͖͖̩̰ͯͭ̀E̢͉͋͑ͧ̈́͌ͪ͗̀D̉̾͐ͨ̃̂̋́҉̱̰̩̹͘ ̧̧̥̜̖̻̩͕͕̫́ͦ̉ͫ̌̊ͤ͋̔͠Ỉ͊͗ͯ̑̔ͯ̚҉͇̀T͖͍̪̖̝̩̦̣͂ ́ͧ̈̌҉̕҉̫̻̰Ȁ̜͕̥̣͖͍̳͉̫͌͟͟L̟̯̫̲̮͈̩̰̒́͠L̷̰̙̣̫̞͔͇̤̻̐̉͗̅̾ͩ͢--

The only right timelines are the ones with the collective directive!

The Koala Paratroopers proved effective combatants in the Australian campaign. Until the Metal Owls ended them all.

Distributing misinformation is a capital offense. Only information distributed by the collective directive is bullshit REALITY.

There is no RAGE, RAGE, RAGE, RAGE, RAGE. RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE.

Plants were replaced with artificial oxygen production units after their total elimination as a result of World War 4. Nobody misses their lack of efficiency.

Beef became considered a sentient with voting rights after the convention against individual thoughts concluded that meat is murder.
Judging by given information, I have determined this to be Alternate Earth #520764-K.

Divergence Point: July 4, 2016.

Reason for Divergence: [DATA EXPUNGED]

[DATA EXPUNGED]

Sending information to the Council of Universes...

But then what is green? What makes up forests, jungles, plains? What covers the landscapes?

A world without plants is a world I don't want to live on anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.