DELETE

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
any type of photos are fine & as far as elves go....hm let me think; maybe if they are a hybrid with someone else

any type of photos are fine & as far as elves go....hm let me think; maybe if they are a hybrid with someone else

Hybrid? You mean like a half elf/half human?

Darn saying that makes me wanna play Dragon Age: Origins c:​

I had a weird dream.. I dreamt that I ate until I was 1,000 pounds and waking up after not eating anything other than 3 piece of celery with salt earlier today I don't feel hungry.​

Another question:
Underneath the Student CS there is a specie specific stuff. One for wizard / witch (including wand info) but does this mean that if you play another species (aka Vamp/Wolf or in my case Nymph) does that mean your character is not required to wear a wand, but can use their magic in different ways? (Maybe through the means of jewelry or idk)

I'm going to use a leopard guy~ :3 if you're interested in knowing more let me know in one of our PM's and I'll show you~​

Sounds intriguing :D I'm sure I'l be messaging you hehe

Another question:
Underneath the Student CS there is a specie specific stuff. One for wizard / witch (including wand info) but does this mean that if you play another species (aka Vamp/Wolf or in my case Nymph) does that mean your character is not required to wear a wand, but can use their magic in different ways? (Maybe through the means of jewelry or idk)

Honestly never give that a flipping thought HAHA umm I'd say it would be cool if there were different tools for magic so yes for vampire or werewolf depending on where people are from they may use jewelry passed down from ancestors...anything could go here OR they could use just a regular wand like anyone else.

I got a couple of characters in mind that I MIGHT make later haha

@PeridotFlower86 I just put my WIP up. Please let me know if anything need adjustment so far. I wasn't sure what I needed to fill out with Best powers and Worst Powers so I left that open for now

TIME TO DO THE QUIZESSS

@DarkiusHeavenstein just looked at your character...like him so far but Sixth years usually range from 15-16 now if you want him to be 18 then he could be a Seventh year cause they range from 17-18 depending on birthdays

@DarkiusHeavenstein just looked at your character...like him so far but Sixth years usually range from 15-16 now if you want him to be 18 then he could be a Seventh year cause they range from 17-18 depending on birthdays
I based him on the harry potter wikia, which says sixth year are most 16-17. Though I made him repeat a year to make it fit with his age. Though I am fine with making him a seventh year as well XD

Status
Not open for further replies.