Status
Not open for further replies.

PeridotFlower86

[REDACTED]
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER

IC Link is HERE

Character Line Up Link is HERE

THIS OOC IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, HAVE QUESTION OR IDEAS, LEAVE A COMMENT.

RULES
1. Basic Iwaku rules apply (no smutting, no god-modding, spamming etc, ya'll know how it is)
2. This is casual+ level so no one liners, please write at least 2 decent paragraphs. Good spelling and grammar is expected.
3. Obey your Aura's;
Head Aura: PeridotFlower
Co-Aura's: ~Dark Disney~, DarkiusHeavenstein & Sylvinar Cross
4. Have fun!

Plot:

"The black challenger will tremble. The white herald will ascend. The lion of the north will save the village. In the town of the south, a hawk will receive the palace. The adherent of the snake will rise & scamper. The new snake will be forsaken. A time of war will follow." This is the prophecy that was made just before the start of the Second Wizarding War deep in the heart of the urban jungle. It has traveled far & wide to be heard by the Ministry of Magic; all these years later & they are still trying to understand it.

They have given the task over to many fresh young eye's; the students of Hogwarts have been set with the task to figure out the prophecy in their free time. The Head of Ministry has promised a job within the Ministry to who ever figure's out the prophecy; depending on how long it takes them to figure it out will depend on how good of a job they get. Can you figure out this cryptic message while not allowing your grades to slip & maintaining a healthy social life?

839bad0122e8e16ba6cafda4176cfb50-rings-squares-lines-divider-by-vexels.png

History/Setting:

Welcome to Hogwarts, the year is 2043; 45 long years have passed since the death of Lord Voldemort. Oh you notice we no longer say 'Who shall not be named' or any of that other non-sense; yeah I guess you could say A LOT has changed. Well let me start off by introducing myself; my name is Blaine Hawk, I am the current Headmaster at this school as well as a Professor.
Let me first start by telling you all that has changed not only in the wizarding world then I will get into the changes within the school. Directly after the death of Lord Voldemort the auror's worked over time to catch all the death eaters that did not their end with death. It has taken a long time but finally they all have been caught. However now instead of being sent to Azkaban; which by the way has been dismantled & the dementors are no longer…um…living. Now the used to be death eaters are forced to work off their debt by digging holes in some remote desert. Whatever, anyways, the only other thing that has changed within the wizarding world is the various little safe houses stationed in all the wizarding towns & even some in the muggle towns. These safe houses are nothing more than regular homes with regular families funded by the Ministry of Magic which allows them to help anyone in need; I.E. a magical child who is dropped off at their door step. This was done so magical children are not tormented & abused like so many others have been in the past. However the downfall with this is that these safe house are NEW therefore there are some magical children out there being raised strictly by humans & probably being treated like crap. Finally, last but not least, a famous wizard opened a vault for witches & wizards going to Hogwarts with no family.

Now onto the real reason why you all are here; nothing on the outside has changed thanks to the magical rebuild but plenty has changed within the castle walls. With new students is also new teachers; the curriculum is the same with one major change. I closed Restricted Section of the Library, taking its place however is a Dark Arts class; a class that I am teaching because I feel that there is no sense in teaching Defense Against the Dark Arts without teaching the students what they need to be prepared for. These are the biggest changes within the castle thus far though we are always updating & changing.

Enough about the changes you will see through out; I've got to get to work on sending out Acceptance Letters to first years & supply lists to everyone else. A single address under the Acceptance Letter list for some reason is standing out to me; the place where Marla Gray-Bell Mortrape lives. Well after a conversation with Dumbledore's portrait I decided I would go see this girl for myself; I knew I recognized the address…this is the same orphanage where Tom Riddle {aka Lord Voldemort} grew up. Will history repeat itself or will everything be okay?

839bad0122e8e16ba6cafda4176cfb50-rings-squares-lines-divider-by-vexels.png

Things to know:

- All characters are OC {Original Characters}

- Teachers & classes do not have to be made {personally I hated school LOL}; teachers can be NPCed or made {up to you all}.

- Students & Teachers are no longer JUST witch/wizard; any & all magical creatures are accepted as well {within reason of course LOL ~ just ask}.

- Everything of major importance within the play will be determined by the results of quizzes.

*~*Quizzes*~*

*Diagon Alley*

Wand

Pet

*Hogwarts*

Sorting Hat

Patronus

-Side Note: Take the quizzes; if you would REALLY rather not use the results presented to you then please send me a screen shot of your results {or an image of some kind} and we can talk.

~Optional~

Animagus

-Double Side Note: Not everyone will have one although you MAY have one in secret. :P

--

**Attention everyone; I just received a message about plagiarism; I am so sorry that I failed to thank every single site or person to make this group possible. But since it was brought to my attention lets get started...

**NOTE: Many items on this thread was borrowed from various sites; here is a list of sites to give credit to. If I missed any please feel free to message me. Thank you.

Harry Potter Wikia

Google Image Search Engine ~ to look for my pictures; I usually don't pay attention WHERE images are from but seems I have to now

As you may have guessed; I am not responsible for the quizzes either {SHOCKER} but here is who are...

Go To Quiz = Wand

Playbuzz = Pet, Sorting (Pottermore Version) & Animagus

Buzzfeed = Patronus

Rules were borrowed & changed slightly (not much honestly) from this group; Murphy's Jazz Lounge and Restaurant OOC

**DOUBLE NOTE: Some items, quotes & descendants {people mentioned} are directly taken from the Harry Potter books & movies so all creative credit goes to J.K.Rowling for this group. Yes I am an uncreative turd that wanted to make a group; if anyone can't handle that then feel free not to join.

**Truly hope this is satisfactory to the staff of this site

--

Last edited:
That wand quiz doesn't work

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: PeridotFlower86
No worries I got your back

Lol sorry to bug and rain on your parade.

Your character sheets ar the end are a bit confusing, for the vampire and werewolf do you use the vampire and werewolf instead of the other character sheets or do you add them to your character sheet?

• Love
oh add them to the character sheet - just didn't want to make a billion different CS's so did it that way...haha thought I had made it not so confusing but I guess confused people produce confusing shit hehe

• Useful
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
That one works yay

oh add them to the character sheet - just didn't want to make a billion different CS's so did it that way...haha thought I had made it not so confusing but I guess confused people produce confusing shit hehe
Its cool less confused now yay

Oh my god. Why you make this so hard for me! Now I can't choose what characters I want to play...

Think I will go Wolf and Vampire... Not sure yet...

Is there a deadline for when we need to have the characters up? Cause I sadly won't have too much time the upcoming two weeks. But I will try to work as much as possible on the chars

And another question... Would a waternymph be an allowed species as well? (If so I'd do nymph and normal human)

@DarkiusHeavenstein is a water nymph like a mix between a mermaid & a fairy or something? LOL sorry my knowledge on magical creatures is small :D personally I stick with the classics; vampire, werewolf, fairy, angel, demon & shape shifter but if a water nymph can be on land without dying than sure haha | no deadline on characters; this is a bio & jump in sort of play {I would hope people would have enough sense to read or at least skim over the past posts as well as the other character bios}

*~*To any new comers reading this post; PLEASE heed this as a warning; for if you do not at least skim over the post posts YOU WILL BE CONFUSED!*~*

@PeridotFlower86 Yeah he will be able to survive on the land. I don't know if they are official magical being in the Hogwarts settig. I will just make his CS template and if it is not okay I will change him up to something else xD

I usually don't do Group RP's but you've piqued my inner(and outer) nerd hehehe so for the quizzes do we do it based off of our information? Or the information of our characters @PeridotFlower86?​

Status
Not open for further replies.