Deeper Bond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have the idea that vampires are able to get sick, a certain type of Illness that makes a vampire weak, human weak almost. So Morgana would need someone to be able to do a lot of things for her, so their father could hire like a guard of sorts and that could cause some tension or some fights between the guard and Vlad. Specially if Morgana shows a small interest in the guard. Just a thought.

I feel like if that were to happen it should be the guard that only has feelings and Vlad gets jealous xD. Threatens to kill him and everything... Of course eventually he more than likely will lol.

Well not so much as feelings but like a sexual attraction of sorts, Morgana would just want the guard as a play toy and something to feed on, as being sick and in a weakened state she would have to feed on vampire blood to stay healthy and keep her strength.

XD Well I guess that could work...

Only if you are ok with the idea and want to use it!

As long as she doesn't actuslly have sex with him idc xD. Nothing wrong with making my characters a littke jealous. But none of them will share lmao!

Of course eventually I will have Vlad offer his blood for her once the guard is dead.

She won't! She'll be disappointed about him being killed though, she liked having someone following her around like a puppy. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.