1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Transgender
Genres
Horror, Paranormal, Comedy, Action, Magical, Fantasy, Modern, School, and Romance.
He and his half sister had always had a special connection... A deeper connection more than just siblings. Both lust and love. Their sexual fantasies one day become too much and the push the boundaries. Vlad's urge to Imprint become deeper and finds it harder to control.

-Character Sheet-
Name: Vladimir Tyson Knight
(Goes by Vlad)

Height: 6 ft

Body Type: Athletic/Muscular

Species: Vampire

Birthday: August 13th

Sign: Leo

Hobbies: Fighting and Training

Personality: Vlad is known for being being sarcastic and mysterious. He is also known for being a tough guy with a bad temper. He doesn't take shit from anybody and refuses to bow down to anyone and can be quite violent. He is also quite stubborn but smart and loyal. He has a few friends and if you manage to get into his heart you will be able to see the side of him that he keeps from the world.

Bio: Vlad is well respected in the Vampire nation. Being a prince and all you would assume so. He has 4 close friend who he can trust. The only person he doesn't trust is his own father.... they share the same hatred for one another.

Looks: Pic Below except a bit more muscles.
482946_1372003646632_500_447.jpg

Or Real Version (except eyes are red)
4a58e3fb-1e3c-4238-873c-784e2b37d8ad.jpg

This sounds like an awesome idea! I'd love to roleplay this with you!

• Love
Reactions: Bryce
Sweet! Just put up a CS then we can start from there! :D

But they should have the same dad lol. The king :)

On here or would you like it on a pm?

CS here. RP will be in the PMs :)

Name: Morgana Alice Knight
Height: 5'
Birthday: October 31
022836-anime-girl-artwork-bed-blue-rose-dress-long-hair.jpg

Awesome! I'll have a starter up in a bit xP. Btw I found it ironic when your thing said Demon Queen lol.

Ahaha, I didn't even see that! Well then guess I know who I'm supposedly married to in the hell dimension!

• Love
XD I found that pretty funny lmao!

XD who is the one who lays down all the rules of hell then? Or do we just endlessly fight over that power?

Eh I feel we share the ruling 50/50 xD.

Awesome, nothing wrong with that!

Btw the story is more modern fantasy. Not historical xP

I wasn't sure what it was so I just kinda fiddled around with whether or not she was in a carriage or car. But good to know!

Yeah I figured xD. Just thought I'd slear that out lol

Sorry for the wait... I just discovered my lizard died and had to bury her :(

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that, I know what that feels like it sucks. I live in a house full of animals so we have a lot of family members, so wishes from me!

I have a bit of an idea that might be cool to play around with if you wanna hear it!

What is that? :O

Status
Not open for further replies.