Deep Monstrositys

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sir Salty

The thing is, I was waiting for enough people to gain interest because, other than the things I've already mentioned, I wanted to plot more with you guys, have it be a team effort, have things that everyone can agree on so everyone can be happy and interested in this rp and be able to keep everyone's interest.

So, if you have any suggestions, I'm open to them.

Been better for Group Plotting tag then. And I have plenty of ideas. But if I share it feels like I am overshadowing and taking over.

I have a suggestion, in the form of a question.
What time period is it? Futuristic? Modern?

So, if you have any suggestions, I'm open to them.

Here's my suggestion;

My problem with the zombie RP genre is that it's been overdone and I am not looking for another survival RP. They are boring. Follow all the same plot points and that's just not going to interest me.

For the Zombie RP; I'd like to see something take inspiration from things like Spec Ops the line, Deadspace, or Resident Evil Umbrella Corp. Despite being shitty games, I like elements of dementia, PTSD, etc. My suggestion would be then to make a RP based on Elite Soldiers for a shady scientific company. Who accidentally released a deadly virus that mutates the residents of a town. And the city has been put under quarantine. The soldiers have been ordered to eradicate everyone, mutants, and non infected alike. It could be a RP based on people's morality and how far they would go in the line of duty.

My suggestion for the monster world one, would be taking inspirations from Witcher. I like the idea that we would be bounty hunters, traveling different worlds, picking up contracts, and being awesome badasses. Perhaps there is an ancient ritual that has made us more like the beast we hunt. Etc.

@Ruby.
I was thinking modern. But maybe we could do a little bit into the future. Not so far to say we have lazer rifles or anything like that.

@Sir Salty
Have you read through the other comments and the starting post? There has been talk about plot throughout the thread and what I plan on having happen.

@Ruby.
I was thinking modern. But maybe we could do a little bit into the future. Not so far to say we have lazer rifles or anything like that.

@Sir Salty
Have you read through the other comments and the starting post? There has been talk about plot throughout the thread and what I plan on having happen.

I read your very raw, non detail, non descriptive beginning yes. I am providing suggestions. You told me to provide suggestions I did so.

This isn't my lack of understanding.

This is your lack of a cohesive idea, with no Group Plotting Tag on your Title. Instead you used the interest check tag.

Look it looks like this isn't going to work out. I try to lead in some kind of direction, but I am not the member you want. I am snobby and looking for quality in writing and quality in GM skill and style.

Indecisiveness and lack of cohesive ideas don't win me over.

Good luck.

Another suggestion.
If we do go the 'survival' route, it should actually have aspects of survival.
Limit what characters can start with, and use a random chance type of thing to find decent stuff should they happen to be scavenging. Also, have a sort of hit-chance system when fighting the undead, because it ruins the atmosphere of a zombie roleplay when even the untrained survivors who've never touched a gun before seem to be able to head shot every time.
While it might not seem as 'fun' to implement such a thing, it would keep it more in the mood of yes, this is a zombie apocalypse and you aren't just going to find an entire warehouse of supplies every time you go scavenging.

@Sir Salty
I'm sorry I could not keep your interest.

@Ruby.
I actually prefer my rps to be realistic so in the survival aspect it will be realistic. Not everyone will be able to just run into a horde of zombies with a katana and come out untouched. No, nothing like that is going to happen.

Realisticness is always a plus in zombie roleplays =^.^=

I might have more suggestions tomorrow, but for now, I bid you farewell, as I must go sleep or at least attempt it :3

*raises hand from the dunce seat*

can I join in on this fun parade?

No but seriously in all 2 of the roleplays I'm in, nothing is going on so I need something to spend my afternoons on, I am really interested in the Immune flippin zombie person twist. I personally liked a show much like this and need my fix since the seson ended and it got cancelled.

@Ruby.
Don't worry, I fell asleep to. X3

@Rowdybull
YAY ANOTHER PERSON!!!! I mean. *clears throat* Of course you can join.

@Ruby. @Rowdybull @sleepingxdragon @Beowulf
Now that we have enough people, I will be making a charactersheet here either later on today, tonight, or tomorrow. Whenever I have the time. So buckle up, this idea is now being put into motion.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
If I get one or two more people I'll start making the charactersheets and the sign ups. But, while we're waiting for that one or two more people, I'm kind of curious. What would you guys like to see in this rp? Anything specific you guys are looking for or looking forward to?
I'm thinking of something partner related- maybe not everyone starts off alone when this goes on.
Hey, it seems this idea isn't catching any more attention. I was wondering, if you guys may have any friends or know anybody who is interested in these kinds of rps maybe you could let them know about this one?
I can try and see if any of my old buddies are interested, but I've been out of the loop for awhile now.
Now that we have enough people, I will be making a charactersheet here either later on today, tonight, or tomorrow. Whenever I have the time. So buckle up, this idea is now being put into motion.
I'll be sure to go ahead and post my character sheet sometime today.

@sleepingxdragon
I can't wait. I wonder how everyone's characters are going to turn out to be like. I like reading the backstories, even if their short. Gives me a small idea on how creative everyone can be.

Ahem. So like... I'm sort of new, little rusty. But if that's okay, and if you're still looking for people, I'd like to sign up as cannon fodder.

Another thing, I saw mention of the possibility of involving more than just zombies. Like an all myths are true deal. Is that possibility void now, cause I thought that was pretty interesting (even if it might make some things a bit difficult)?

Ahem. So like... I'm sort of new, little rusty. But if that's okay, and if you're still looking for people, I'd like to sign up as cannon fodder.

Another thing, I saw mention of the possibility of involving more than just zombies. Like an all myths are true deal. Is that possibility void now, cause I thought that was pretty interesting (even if it might make some things a bit difficult)?
There is a sign up sheet for the Zombie rp already up if you want to join. The link is in one of the previous replies if you scroll up.

As for the all monster thing. The idea is still up. But like, in order for that rp to even get put into play I'd need more people interested, And I'd also like to plot more on it.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.