Deep Monstrositys

Status
Not open for further replies.

♡Mesy♡

Original poster
There are actually two ideas I have that I will be filling out in this one thread.

The first one I had is a zombie rp. Wait wait wait wait wait. I know I'm about to lose you, Yoou see zombie and think it's another one of those generic try to survive rps. While trying to survive is one of the objectives in this rp it's not the only one. You see, your group will come across this one zombie that is not like all the others. This zombie can talk. It can think. It has emotions. It carries the "cure". It's basically still a human, only infected. Basically like an alpha of them all, only she's not the Alpha. The Alpha is just like her only evil. She is the good.

But, you have two choices to do with this girl, Either you bring her to the scientist to have her be tortured, tested on, experimented with, and eventually killed. Or you can help her end the zombie apocalypse by killing the alpha.
-------------------------------------------------------------
The other idea I have is, what if every monster ever thought of by man kind actually lived in our world. What would we do? How will we be able to live with such monsters who's only objective is to eat, kill, and hunt the humans? What will you do to protect yourself? Does the human race even have a chance of survival? It all depends on the choices you make in this rp.

I would like to express my possible interest in the zombie roleplay. It sounds new and exciting. I would need more info before deciding officially, but possible interest =^.^=

Also. You're profile picture is too adorable OwO

• Love
Reactions: ♡Mesy♡
I would like to express my possible interest in the zombie roleplay. It sounds new and exciting. I would need more info before deciding officially, but possible interest =^.^=

Also. You're profile picture is too adorable OwO
Aw thank you. You're profile picture is adorable too. X3

Also, sweat, Someone is interested. I honestly didn't think my zombie idea would interest people. Like, I thought nobody liked zombie like rps anymore.

I mean, I'm not a huge fan of basic zombie rps either but like, If the zombie rp has a nice twist to it other than just trying to survive then it can be interesting. Like the idea of having a battle between the alpha and basically the omega, Except in this case the Alpha is the bad guy.

This idea sounds pretty neat, especially with the major decision needing to be made in the end. Count me in if you ever decide to go through with this. c:​

• Thank You
Reactions: ♡Mesy♡
@sleepingxdragon

Sweet, another person interested.

@sleepingxdragon @Ruby.

If I get one or two more people I'll start making the charactersheets and the sign ups. But, while we're waiting for that one or two more people, I'm kind of curious. What would you guys like to see in this rp? Anything specific you guys are looking for or looking forward to?

Aw thank you. You're profile picture is adorable too. X3
You're welcome. And of course it is, otherwise my title would be a lie :p

What would you guys like to see in this rp? Anything specific you guys are looking for or looking forward to?
I would say something new and interesting, but you've already got that aspect covered, so I can't really say I'm wanting anything too specific.

I do have some questions though(that can also be taken as suggestions if you haven't thought about it yet)

First.
Is the group going to be a preformed group of survivors, a part of a community of survivors, or a bunch of loners that just kinda wander towards eachother.

Second. Is our group going to have 'laws' among themselves? Like, first-come-first-serve with scavenged items, don't kill the living, etc.?

I was actually thinking that you guys could come up with what you want to be. If you want to start out partnered with somebody, you can ask around to see who else wants to be partnered. If you want to start out a loner, go right ahead. I was thinking about a community but that would kind of ruin what I have planned for around the middle of the rp where everyone, including the Omega Zombie, which by the way will be my character (If anybody wants to play as the evil alpha just ask me.), will end up coming across a community, and then you guys can choose to turn her in to the scientists at said community or hide her within the walls while trying to conceal that she's infected, or protect her and leave the community.

As for laws, try not to kill anybody in your group (There can be more than one group formed depending on how many people joins this rp, If you want one group could be trying to help the Omega Zombie try and kill the Alpha to stop the zombie apocalypse, and the other could be trying to turn her in to the scientists. But in order to have more than one group we would need atleast 4 more people to join.), Scavenged items are shared between everyone in your group like food, water, first aid, ammunition if you choose to carry a gun, etc. And, whoever is the leader of their group can make up more laws as the rp goes, OR if you decide you don't want a leader in your group and would rather work by voting then you guys can vote on more laws.

@Ruby.

• Thank You
Reactions: Teiso
@Ruby. @sleepingxdragon

Hey, it seems this idea isn't catching any more attention. I was wondering, if you guys may have any friends or know anybody who is interested in these kinds of rps maybe you could let them know about this one?

I can tag a couple people, not sure if they'd be interested or not though.

@Beowulf @Sir Salty

Not sure who else to tag off the top of my head and I'm too lazy to search past roleplays for names. xD

So we have a choice over

Last of Us

or

Titanfall

is that essentially the jist?

I've actually have been wanting to do a zombie rp.

@Beowulf @Sir Salty

You two are interested? Because if so, I'll go ahead and make the charactersheets.

I'd like more information and a more detailed out plot.

Because right now they seem like rips from both games

Last of Us

or Witcher 3

@Sir Salty

I actually came up with this idea myself. For one, I've never played either of those games so I don't know if it's similar or not. But if you need more information, Shoot some questions at me. I'd be happy to answer them.

@Sir Salty

I actually came up with this idea myself. For one, I've never played either of those games so I don't know if it's similar or not. But if you need more information, Shoot some questions at me. I'd be happy to answer them.

yeah a detailed plot

As with Salty, my being interested is still on the fence. We need more info. :p

Is this set somewhere specific? A world of your own creation? Our world(If so, what time, location)?

Expand upon your plot in general, there's too little information.

@Ruby. @Sir Salty

Hmmm.....

I was thinking that it could take place in a city. I was thinking Downtown Charleston SC. Something different from what people usually do because people usually start out in like, New York City NY or somewhere like that.

Charleston-South-Carolina.jpg

historic-downtown-charleston.jpg

cc56891b9d888c977ec134c33bde2893.jpg

downtown_charleston_real_estate-04.jpg

Charleston%202.jpg

e610eafffbdf7c847ca3c60a8ece93dd.jpg

Downtown_charleston_street_portraits_SC-6-of-15.jpg

Just some pictures of Downtown Charleston so you have an idea of what it looks like.

And here's a picture of the USS Yorktown which is also in Downtown Charleston.
yorktown-aerial.jpg

What about the plot!

@Sir Salty

The thing is, I was waiting for enough people to gain interest because, other than the things I've already mentioned, I wanted to plot more with you guys, have it be a team effort, have things that everyone can agree on so everyone can be happy and interested in this rp and be able to keep everyone's interest.

So, if you have any suggestions, I'm open to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.