Deception

He pauses agains allowing her a moment alone with her thoughts.
"Come let me show you..."
He opens the door to the main castle.

Anya follows behind him cautiously

"Now I know how it feels to be with the most hated man...

Ever" she whispers grabbing his arm and wrapping her own arm in it

As they descend into the castle

The entrance as a large corridor with door to rooms, he passes by a few, telling you that they are regular rooms, then he leads you to a particular door, he opens it and you can see a large room, each wall was covered with a large painting of beautifull sun sets and sun rises, they are not finished, there are painters there finishing the work.
"I came up with this idea a few months ago as gift to my brides, you're the first one I am showing it, thought it might cheer you up."

Anya stared at the beautiful painting on the wall

It looked like a real sunset..

the only thing she couldnt do was feel it.

"People say your crazy, the devil... you have no heart.."

She continued as she crept her hand on his chest where his heart should be

"So why do I find you so nice?"

"Anya... even the Devil takes care of his children, it's an old saying, but it's the truth, I am a monster because someone needs to be, the religions are at war with eachother, causing chaos and conflict, what people need is an unholy king with an iron fist, fear is the most powerfull emotion of all, fear will prevent this great nation to destroy itself from the inside like it happens to the others..."
"Sire!" they interrupted by a short but bulky man, so ugly he looks like a gargoyle.
"Sire I bring urgent good and bad news!"
Vlad kick him in the face projecting him outside the room, breaking some of his, allready in a unhealthy condition, teeth.
"Show some respect disgusting creature, you're adressing your king in the presence of his bride" Dracula says with fury.
((I recently started mixing up the colors of my posts, like narrator is one color, speech is other, diff chars diff colors, that in some RPs I started after ours, you'd rather I start doing it here? I didn't take the liberty cause I wasn't doing it before.))

(Either way is fine. Which ever is comfortable with you)

Anya watches as the grimlin creature is thrown far outside the room

"Vlad.. be nice" she says slowly walking over to the creature and helping it up

"I'm sorry.. he has a temper...now tell me what's the news" she said leaning down towards it

Smiling some

She's trying to be nice.. but the aura of being evil is taking over her slowly..

The "creature" replies looking at Dracula, "it" does dot find odd this behavior, it's rather regular.
"Sire, our spyes have spoted the one who murdered your bride, mylord, it seems he escaped death after falling on the ravine."
"I KNEW IT!" Dracula replies in a roar filled with rage.
"I knew the hunter wouldn't die so easily, one who is able to murder a creature of the darkness, can sure escape death with ease..."
He talks to himself out loud very angered.
He then turns to the poor bastard who's face resembles a gargoyle.
"Summon my generals, we shall assemble the army!!!"

Anya looked at Vlad in his fury

and crossed her arms stepping closer to him

"Why an army for one man? why not just send

one good man to do the job? because if he is as

good as you say he is it wont matter whether you send
1000 common men or 100 he will prosper...

you need to find someone who can finish it once and for all,

though I dont know who if you havent done so yourself.."

"I am a king I cannot risk failure, or may all kingdom will crumble. but you're right, he's a one man army... but in a battle there are many variable, the odds favour numbers."
He then points at the pikes on the ouside his walls with impaled bodies- "There are some of the ones who opposed me, some came together in groups, small armies, I didn't had an army at the time, I slayed them all, eventually living alone got bored and I made my brides, so they begged me to stop fighting my battles they worried to much, so I assembled a better army, I have crushed many with my army, it was even easier and safer, as a king I must consider all that."
He pauses for a second.
"He was able to murder Aleera, she was a might fierce vampire, unless I finish him myself I do not see who or how to end him, but this Hades... he taunts me, he's smart, he killed Aleera to enrage me so I would chase him personaly, that means he lusts for the encounter, he as a trick up his sleeve, I do want to fight him, but on my terms, I am not a fool to fall for his trap... I must trap him myself..."

anya thinks about what he says for a second

Everything makes sense.. of course killing Aleera would

Make him want the demon slayer personally

She looks at hades smirking

"I will." She says bluntly.

"I will go."

"That's a good idea he does not know you, you may pass as human..." Vlad thinks out loudly.
"No Anya, you're much to precious to me..." he says holding you.

Anya blushes at his last statement...

"your precious to me as well.. but I must..."

She said looking up at him

"Otherwise... I fear nothing will stop him"

Dracula holds her in his arms.
"I'll let you do that, but first I need to teach you how to fully take profit of your powers, I need to turn you into the best warrior vampire ever!"
He says with his fiercce voice.

Anya smiles up to him

"Why must we know how to fight if we are the strongest creatures? to my understanding we cant die

or is that untrue?"

curiously she asked, she had never been exposed to vampire security

"You can die, in various ways, if you're dismembered you'll have to drink a large amount of blood to restore that part, decapitation kills you, sun light burns you slowly killing you in a few minutes, if your heart is impaled you wont be able to move your body, but your astral form will wonder around, the astral form is your soul yet attached to your body, so it has your form, while in that you won't be able to interact with anything physical time will pass slower, if the object impaling your body is removed you can return to it, but ofthen they take the oportunity to kill you, also if you are in astral form there are non physical creatures out there as ghosts and ghouls you're vulnerable to those."

Anya listens intently to his words

"Hm... okay..." She says detaching herself from him and putting up her fists playfully

"Show me to fight... let me fight you"

She said smirking as her fangs grew slowly

"My love... dont tell me your scared" She concluded sarcastically

"Im not scared."

"It's not how to fight I carve to teach you, is to teach you how to control your flight well, using all your new strenght and speed, Alleera knew all that and yet she no longer lives..."

"And you should be scared, this man is very dangerous, I feel like a fool even considering letting you go..."

Anya quickly let her hands fall to her side at his seriousoness..

She nodded and came towards him

"I am not Aleera... I will not fail" She concluded placing a hand on his chest

"I understand he is dangerous.. I am too"

Vlad realises she's eager to prove herself to him.
"Fine, I shall arrange for a carriage to take you, then when you're close enough to the man, you'll be ambushed by some of my undead army, that should make him trust you."

Anya jumps into his arms "Thank you so much! I wont fail you I promise"

She said as her fangs retreated

"Do I look human enough"