Deception

Anya takes her glass and studys it as she did the other

Its was so beautiful in her eyes.. for some reason

As she felt herself harden from the inside.. the old Anya slowly dissapearing

she puts it to her lips and sip it as if wine

The blood of innocence.

Anya then make her way to the bed laying on it while still holding her glass.. looking at it closely..

"its so alluring" She says tilting her head to the side and examining it

The other 2 brides follow you to bed and runs her hands from your neck throught your shoulders to your back.
the one with black hair licks some blood from your lips.
Dracula begins to remove his armour.

When Anya wakes up, she looks at Dracula and the others Brides sleep as she makes her way to the window...

If she could, she would escape

But escape where? she was a vampire now

and this was her family.

Anya then listens a voice in her mind so clearly that even turns back to see who's talking.
"I know what you thinking..."
When she turns back Dracula is standing right next to her, she didn't hear him moving, how was that possible him moving so fast she merely had time to look outside...
"Anya, you have much to learn, your new abilities, to disguise your thoughts..." - He says caressing her face.
"You can only read my thoughts when I want!" he thinks and she listens as clearly as if he had spoken, pherhaps even more, cause when you listen words sometimes you misunderstand, but with thoughts that doesn't happen.
"You want to be free? I'll teach you!" He says in a violent tune grabing her by her neck and breaking the window with her making her fall over, it's a long distance from the ground, Dracula is looking at her over the window.
Suddenly she's to close to ground Vlad uses his mist speed run and in second fraction he's on the floor ready to grab you from your fall.

(You can either start flying, or let me catch you... or add a C option and surprise me, lol)

Anya his terrified when he throws her out the window

She screams the whole way down until she concentrates enough to fly.

Her wings expand beautifully as she begins to fly, she looks at Dracula from above and points at him

"You will regret this day" She screams as she tries to fly off, speeding through the clouds

( ;) )

Vlad then truns into a swarm of bats and flyes after her catching her quickly, he materializes in front of her blocking her path, making her start falling due to her inexperience.
He then catches her mid air and and big demonic bat like winds spawn from his back, he then carries her above the clouds.
The moon light is beautiful here, She can tell Vlad is trying to seduce her.
"Anya, you should realise that I wouldn't hurt you, I was teaching you your new powers. Being a vampire is not curse, as you think, that's your human judgement that hasn't yet fadded."

She breathes heavily for a while before calming down and realizing

He's trying to be placid

She looks at the moon closely before closng her eyes snuggling into him

He holds her tighter with care.
"Accept your fate, let me teach you to be all you can be and I promise you that you'll never again be bothered by unhappy thoughts about your former life as a human!"

Anya didn't want to accept her fate as what he had made her

But what other choice did she have

She looked up at him

The moon looked so close

"Fine."

((the guy I posted photo in other RP will be the slayer in this one, by the way, if that's ok))
Dracula flyes over to the castle and lands on the front gate.
"It's about time you get to know your new home Anya."
Then with a hand gesture he controls the big bridge gate to open slowly.
"This is the entrance of the Castle."
There are hundreds of soldiers inside but they wear heavy armour and can barely be seen, also they are estatic.
"These is my army, with them I intend to rule over Valahia once again!" - he says in a powerfull voice.
"Unlike you and me they are no vampires, you see Anya, I was the first vampire, as a human I was the ruler of this land, people loved me, but the churches struggle for power allways managed to outthrone me, so I made an alliance with some one who hated the churches as much as I do, or so I thought..." he pauses for a moment - "Anyways, I am getting ahead of myself, these are zombies, as a vampire my bite infects, if I don't kill the humans who I feed on they become like this, to create you a vampire like myself I had to give you a piece of my soul, that's how much I care for you..."

Anya gets down frm his arms and looks out at the castle and the zombies before her

"Is it that you share your soul with me or every bride you take? And is it that you love me or you love the one you lost?" She asks turning to face him

(Also of course its okay love<3 you can make your char hoever you want its your char<3)

"I will live forever, I want to share that life with my brides, in order to make them my brides I must share my soul with them, but each bride is her own self, after I give part of my soul to her, that soul is no longer mine, it merges with her soul, preventing her from going to either heaven or hell and the two souls merge becoming unique. Each bride is different, Delilah was a human girl who loved me dispite of me being a vampire, she embraced the dark gift I gave her with ease, she barely changed, Alicia was a very catholic girl, she saw the truth and was free to become herself instead of one more sheep..." He speaks with passion in his voice showing you much he hates religion.

Anya pushed him with force,

Angrily

"And me? you just kidnapped me because I look like the one you loved before me!" She nearly screamed as she began to pace

"In all of these cases you decided let the choose.. you gave me no choice! it was never my damn battle! You dont love me

you love the Idea of me being ALEERA"

(Aleera is the red head who died)

"How dare you take my life away... I HOPE GOD RIPS YOU APART!" She screams in his face not caring for the punishment she could receive

"You truly are evil"

"Choice was never yours in the first place!" - Dracula claims in an autoritary tone - "You were promised to your fiance from birth, you liked him, lucky you, but even if you didn't you would have to live with that!"
He then moves at his fast speed so he caughts you off guard and grabs you by your arms, with strenght but care.
"I know you'll never be Aleera, but when I first picked her I did for the same reason I picked you, you both were by far the most gorgeous woman in the land..." He pauses for a second not making so much strenght on his grip.
"She was herself like you were yourself, but she became someone else, like you're becoming, you have fragment of me in you now, it does not only ables me to share my gift with you, but with time, you'll be able to understand my feeling and see things my away..."
He looks deep in your eyes.
"Without me you would live and die as if you never existed, thanks to me you have eternal life, your existence matters, you make a difference in other people lives and deaths."
He then opens his mouth showing you his intimidating fangs.
"You're afraid of your thirst, you're afraid to kill, you're afraid people will say you're a monster, but when you feel the thirst you'll realise you have no choice, that when you kill a human you're being to kind cause your wish was to kill a hundred, plus their lives are short and insignificant anyways, you are now my bride and I shall be a king of this world, our rule will ensure people live free from fear od eachother, free from thiefs and murderors and rapists... I was known as Vlad the Impaler not long ago, before I was killed and reborn as a vampire, you know my fame, but my people loved me as they will again!"

Anya looks at him deeply in his eyes..

Everything he is saying in her eyes sounds correct...

Was she afraid?

.. she was. She didnt want to kill she didnt want to destroy..

However... because of this man.. she would live forever.. and always stay as she was now...

She sighed and loosened her resistance inside his hands..

He was right... all her life she had been promised, broken down and shaped to what other people wanted her to be

and now she was free..

In his own selfish way of wanting her, he set her free.. damned or not.

She let her hands relax in his...

She nodded once.

Vlad can sense she finaly accepted her fate.
"Anya, let me teach you your powers, I don't want to lose you like I have lost Aleera... You must learn to make full use of your gift!"
He says petting her face.

"I didn't even know vampires could die" she thought about it a moment...

"How did aleera die?"

He pauses for a moment.
"Aleera was murdered..."
"I need to teach you all about our weaknesses, first there is sun light, sun light will burn you alive, you'll feel it burning your skin, then your muscles, then your bones, till you're ashes, I could survive a few minutes at sun light, you would last seconds... that's pherhaps our worse enemy."

Anya sits there a second looking up at the moon

"So I can never see daylight again...such sacrifices.."