• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"Apophis, calm down. I... I don't care what you two do in your... bedroom. That's down to you boys. But considering having a baby and then doing something that... awful? If you changed your minds, you should have... told the poor woman, gave her money for her trouble. H-How reckless could you have been to just... send her away like that?!" Screeched Hope, her voice raising despite her insistence to keep calm. Hope wasn't one for yelling, so the fact she had stood up alongside her husband to yell at the couple spoke volumes for her anger. "And how dare you bring up those horrid rumours about my sons! They are vile and disgusting and I don't want them repeated under my roof, understand?! N-Now... Now sit down and... and we'll continue w-with dinner..."

"...Fine. Sorry. We're sorry. Sit down, Ally. Let's not cause a scene," murmured Incy as casually as ever, gently stroking his lover's knuckles with his thumb. "...What we do is down to us. We're not perfect. We're... sorry. Aren't we, Ally?"

Ally looked down at his husband, before reluctantly sitting down. "...Yeah sorry." He grumbled, holding his husband's hands tightly. He glanced over at his younger brother's glaring at their delighted looks on their faces. They...They weren't to be messed with, he knew this now. They knew things, and...It was scary.

"Well...I've lost my appetite honestly. All those vile facts about you two are really stomach churning." Anders sighed, throwing his napkin over his plate as he stood. "You coming, Dax?"

"Can you two please stay, this is a family dinner-" Filipe began, trying to help everything go back to normal.

"Family? Filipe, you are barely apart of this family. You are only apart of it because your mother threatened to bomb Kehsia. You nudged your way in for power. We didn't need you." Anders snapped.

"Andy...Why are you being so cruel?" Azula grimaced. "Let's all just eat together, please?"

Dax loved causing a little drama, and he adored it when he got to threaten people, watch their expressions melt into a desperate horror as they tried to convince him not to reveal their secret to the world. But he loved something far more than that; he adored it when Anders snapped at someone like this. He'd always found it incredibly attractive, and now it was heightened. Before, he knew he couldn't act on his emotions. Now, he knew he could leave the room, sweep his brother in his arms and show him how attracted he was to him when he got like this.

Except, Hope was putting a stop to that when she practically refused to allow them to leave the table, glaring at her youngest sons with such sternness that Dax sat down with a reluctant frown.

"Nobody is leaving-- don't talk to Filipe like that. He's your brother in law; your sister's husband. When you find a husband, or a wife, one day, you'd want us to treat him or her with respect, Anders. Don't be so... rude. What's gotten into you? You... I... I didn't r-raise you to be like this."

Anders sat down, his nose twitching as he frowned at her. "...I'm sorry Mama...Don't yell at me." He flattened his ears on his head, and his eyes watered as they looked at her pleadingly. Was he really this upset? No. But this little puppy-dog face seemed to work wonders on Hope. She almost always forgave him when he made such a face. "...I'm just tired you know I was practicing all today, and I was up studying all last night." He tugged on his long ears looking down at the table.

Azula saw through her brother's act. How her parents fell for it every time was beyond her. She didn't know the reason they were so protective and forgiving to Anders was because he was a triplet. No one knew that, besides Apophis and Hope. They don't bring it up, and never told Anders or his siblings. Anders just thought they forgave him because he was the youngest, not that they felt bad for him because he was the only one that made it from his brothers.

Of course Hope fell for it; she fell for it everytime her son pulled that expression. She spoilt him rotten and really couldn't say no to him, or stay mad at him, even if he'd done something horrid or acted a certain way. He was -and always would be- her baby, so her hard expression melted and she leaned over to carefully peck his cheek. "Oh, don't apologise-- you're feeling awfully hot, sweetie. Go on up to bed, you have a temperature. I can bring you some yummy dessert later on--"

"Yeah, he's sick. Real sick. I'll take him to bed, Mom," smiled Dax, seeing an opportunity to get himself and his brother out of the dinner. Besides, he was getting incredibly aroused by how amazing his brother was. The whole display of fake tears and fake sadness was hilarious; it took Dax everything not to laugh aloud at how those fools fell for it.

"You know, you're amazing," he began under his breath once out of the grand dining room. Due to the servants, he couldn't really hold him in his arms and kiss him until they were in their bedroom, safe from prying eyes. "Mom falls for it all the time, huh?"

"Of course. I swear it's like a gift of mine." Smirked the rabbit, whispering under his breath. "Our siblings are all idiots. I can't stand them, really." Hissed the man as he pushed his hair from his face. "Once one of us becomes King. We'll change everything. I've made a plan, Dax, I'll tell you about it when we get to the room." He whispered lowly.

Once in the safety of their room, he sighed, before sitting on the bed. "...Incy was right about one thing...They aren't going to let us both be King. So I'm constructing a plan for you to become King. It'll be perfect with you in charge. We can work together still." He whispered. "Then we can change things around here."

Silently sitting himself down on their shared bed, he leaned back on his elbows as he watched the other calmly, listening to every word that came from his mouth. He didn't even know the plan yet, or what his brother had up his sleeve, but a smirk came on his face regardless. Hearing him plot like this, come out with plans to get them the power they rightfully deserved... well, it was amazing.

"You're so evil. I love it," he laughed, sitting up to push their faces close together, letting his breath linger on the other's lips. "Now, what's this plan you've got cooking away in that brilliant mind of yours? I suppose we can't wait for Dad to choose us, huh? These rumours are probably... changing his mind. So I assume you've got a great, brilliant plan to deal with that~?"

"Felix...Has to go." He whispered, looking at his brother."He's in the way of our plan. Now I'm not saying we kill him or get him killed. But...We need him to simply not come back for awhile, not until you have the crown on your head. So I've assembled a plan to get him kidnapped. But no one will know he's kidnapped. I'll forge a letter saying that he wanted to run away, that the pressure of being King was weighing him down. That he needed to focus on what he wanted to do. I've perfected writing in his handwriting already. I've been planning to get rid of him for a while now." Anders said as if it were simple.

"With Felix out of the way, the crown falls to you, since Avery hasn't even begun to learn about taking care of a Kingdom. Once you're in office...Well here's the part of the plan you are going to hate. I need you to swoon a girl. I know I told you, you can never date but...I know you love me, and only me. I'm confident enough to allow this. You dating a Princess will dispell all rumors about us, while you discreetly change laws about King and Queen having to be married. You'll change the law stating that the King and Queen doesn't have to be married. Once you get that law changed and passed, you'll introduce me as Queen. We won't be married, and as far as anyone will know, we won't be dating. Just co-rulers working side by side." Smirked Anders.

"...I have to date a girl? Do you not realise how fucking horrible that would be for me? One, I'm not into girls. Two, I'm not even into anyone besides you, which brings my onto three, I love you. But if it's the grand plan, I'll go with it. I won't like it though. Not one bit," he admitted as he silently pressed himself closer, pulling him into his lap, though only to cuddle with him a little. Sure, he could easily make things more explicit, but it wasn't wise to do that when he knew that one member of their family would pop along to check on them in a little while... and he didn't want to get caught doing something he shouldn't.

"But... look, when I'm King, I'm omnipotent, invincible. When I introduce you as my Queen, after the laws are changed, why can't I just introduce you as someone I love? We could be an item then and nobody could change things. We'd already be in charge," he pointed out, resting his forehead on his with a slow, growing smile. "Imagine it. We'd be at your coronation as Queen, you looking all beautiful as you always do, and then we'll kiss and send the whole kingdom into meltdown. It'd be hilarious, Andy."

"Because I care about my mom, Dax. Imagine how upset she'd be...I'll think about it." He signed, leaning in to peck his nose with a smile. "But back to the plan. When Felix is kidnapped, I hired a hypnotist to hypnotize him into thinking he left on his free will." Smirk Anders. "Everything will fall into my plan." Standing up to from his lap, he walked over to their mirror, looking in the mirror at himself. "I promise, everything will go as planned." He smirked, before blinking when there was a knock on their door. "...Come in." Called Anders, as he turned around leaning on his dresser.

It was Alfred. He was glaring at his brother. "What you guys did down there was dirty, and you know it. How could you two embarrass me like that? Do you know how angry mom is at me? She's not even speaking to me." He hissed tears in his eyes.

"Maybe you should learn to control that cat of yours. He tried to spread those rumors about us, and I thought it was rude. So we did something in return. Now if you stay in line, keep your mouth shut and only talk t dd about how Dax should be King, then no more of your dirty little secrets will get out." Smirked Anders.

Dax may do a lot of bad things, but he did care about his mother deeply. Upsetting her was the last thing n his mind-- but he didn't want to spend years upon years hiding how he felt for his brother. It was a no-brainer, in his eyes, to just reveal the truth when they both became joint rulers - nobody could remove them once they were in power and they'd just all have to deal with it. The fact his brother was hesitant was definitely... annoying.

So, he was in a foul mood before Alfred entered, and it became worse when he did, glaring quietly t his older brother without speaking for a few minutes. He let Anders deal with it, only standing once he was unable to stay quiet any longer.

"...You ought to be glad I didn't reveal all the dirty little secrets. I only told the ones that Mom would get over with time. Maybe you shouldn't do this stuff. I wouldn't be able to threaten you if you just lived normally. If you talk to Dad and convince him I'm perfect for the role, offer up support, I won't go blabbing my mouth about the worse secrets. You know the ones, Ally. I know them too. Your servants are... very easily manipulated, you know."

"Alfred grimaced, crossing his arms. "...Fine...I'll tell Dad you deserve to rule. Just keep your mouth shut, please?" Hissed the man, before heading out the room quickly, shutting the door behind him. Anders rolled his eyes before looking over at Dax.

"What an idiot. He should have better servants who don't gossip. When you're in charge, we are getting rid of some servants. Replacing them with mutes. And adding a law that our servants may never talk unless a King or Quen instructed them to." Smirked Anders. "No one will be able to get anything out of our servants."

"Mm. Not that I don't... appreciate you like this, Anders, but I'm going to just... hang out on my own, I think. You can think up some more plans or whatever, go mad with it, but I'm just going to go take a nap in a spare room," sighed the other teenager, brushing past the other with little emotion or even a playful smile. He was, after all, not just furious with the fact Anders seemed reluctant to let everyone know about them when they were rules - he was mortified and utterly upset by it. He'd gladly risk losing all his family for Anders, and the fact the other didn't seem quite as willing as hard to hear.

Anders blinked, looking at him leave. Obviously, he didn't like the fact Dax was leaving. He whimpered running after him as he threw himself around his older brother. "...Don't leave...Don't.." He whimpered. These whimpers weren't like the ones he used on his mother. They were genuine. He hated when Dax was upset with him. It made him feel so guilty.

"...I don't want to talk to you. Do you not realise that I'd sacrifice anything for you? That I'm willing to be with a woman for a while just to suit your little plans?! Like... all I ask for in return is the chance to be with you, openly, when we're the rulers, and you care more about Mom's feelings? Sure, it'd upset her, but seriously, fuck her. You mean more to me than Mom getting upset," he spat, shoving his brother off-- though did so gently, knowing not to get too hard or face hurting the rabbit, and he didn't want to do that.

"I just-- I'll do the plan. And then we can live as rulers without letting anyone know about us, okay? Pretending to be something we're not-- that's what you want, so we'll do that. Fine. Can I go now?"

"...No. I don't want you to go...And that isn't what I want. Of course, I want to be with you publicly...I'll hurt Mommy's feelings." Promised Anders, as he looked up at his brother. While the other didn't physically hurt him with the push, it hurt him emotionally. Dax didn't want him to touch him, and that hurt him like hell.

Cautiously, he went back to throw his arms around Dax, holding him tightly as he buried his face into Dax, whimpering softly. "Don't you leave me...Please, I'm sorry. Don't leave.'

"...You will? You won't go back on your promise? I just don't want to live as the King one day and not be able to have you beside me as my partner, who everyone knows I love. I don't want us to just... rule and pretend I'm single when I've already dedicated myself to you for the rest of our lives," he began slowly, letting his stern expression fade a little when the cautious arms wrapped back around him, quietly relenting and eventually lifting him into his arms easily.

"I love you, you know? I just-- Mom doesn't matter to me right now If she gets upset, that's her problem."

Agreeing with his older brother, he sighed, before looking up at him happily. "...I love you. I love you more than you'll ever know." He whispered, standing on his toes and forcing the other to come down to meet his lips for a peck. His little cotton tail wiggled a bit with happiness, as he nuzzled closely.

"Tomorrow, I'll get in touch with the kidnappers. Felix will be out of the way in no time. And you'll be King." GRinned the rabbit, nuzzling close to him. He then let go, to walk to the bed. "I'm sleepy though now, let's get to bed."

"Oh, you'll be Queen not too long after. Imagine that. We'll change things around here and... even if our family hate us, we'll be our own family, hm? Just me and you," he beamed, finally returning to how he was normally with the other, collapsing into their bed and pulling him into his arms, like every night. "We can ban Filipe and Incy from entering our kingdom. We could do anything."

Anders looked at his brother, a smile broadening on his face as he cuddled close. "You're right. We can do anything we want when we're in charge." He whispered. "You're going to have to swoon a girl come tomorrow." He whispered and cuddled close. "Work on being charming."