Deadpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good movie. The cast was great. Worth another watch.

Aint gonna lie. Angel was hot. She could break me lke a twig. It'd be worth it.

As Deadpool as the game.

Too much lampshading though.

Just saw it two days ago now...

That movie was AWESOME!!! :D

Did anyone else bother sticking around for the after-credits scene?

• Love
Reactions: Razilin
I DID! :D
It shows just how confident they were in getting a second that they made a scene in the movie specifically for leaking about it. :P

Reactions: LunaValentine
I liked it. They went outside the 'superhero movie norm' and still remained awesomely nerdy.

Amazing movie. I don't think I went for a five-minute stretch without laughing at something through the whole thing. It was everything I could have hoped for and more. I want to see it again soooooo badly...

Romantic comedy
Something something romantic comedy = garbage something Deadpool aint garbage something something your argument is irrelevant.

I wanted to post something along those lines but words aren't my friends at the moment.

Something something romantic comedy = garbage something Deadpool aint garbage something something your argument is irrelevant.

I wanted to post something along those lines but words aren't my friends at the moment.

deadpool jacking off a unicorn

YOUR argument is irrelevant!

XD

It was hilarious when Angel's boob popped out of her corset while she was fighting Colossus. I struggle to keep those suckers in a bikini top while I'm swimming, I can't imagine what it'd be like in a superfight. :p

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
It was hilarious when Angel's boob popped out of her corset while she was fighting Colossus. I struggle to keep those suckers in a bikini top while I'm swimming, I can't imagine what it'd be like in a superfight. :p
I also loved Colossus's reaction to that.
I have a feeling he and Captain America would be good friends.

I also loved Colossus's reaction to that.
I have a feeling he and Captain America would be good friends.
tumblr_lks5n7stUI1qhpx4lo1_500.jpg

History begs to differ

#KLONG

Status
Not open for further replies.