Reynolds killed it.
Baccarin killed it.
Ed Skrein killed it.
Everyone killed it.
10/10 Movie would watch again.

THIS MOVIE WAS INCREDIBLE!!

GO SEE IT.

NOW!!

I thought Deadpool was very funny. Kind of reminded me of Saints Row 3/4 in terms of tone.

Also it's a movie by Ryan Reynolds about how handsome Ryan Reynolds is and that amuses me.

Reactions: LunaValentine
This movie was freaking awesome! So funny from start till end!

Reactions: LunaValentine
*Still needs to find a date friends are free*

*Some are saying not till reading week, which is weeks from now*

;A;

AAAHHH YES BOB WAS THE BEST PART!!!

Just read an article that said Deadpool was on schedule to have the largest R-rated opening EVER, making nearly $150 million--

3x IT'S BUDGET!!
IT WAS AHHHHH
It was perfectly handled, exactly the way Deadpool would in the books. <3

Now if only Deadpool was actually cool ;)

Absolutely loved the film and thought it was a wonderful delight. A really nice change of pace from the increasingly predictable and stale superhero movie genre! So many great gags and scenes. That after credits scene had me in stitches!

I saw it today and loved it. I also have a feeling that it's one of those movies that will just get better and better with subsequent viewings and I can't wait for a sequel.

At the point in the last battle with the dude after the girl was safe-ish where all the stuff fell down (you know the part) Someone a few seats down went "Oh Jesus" and the whole theater heard them and started to laugh because it was VERY appropriate.

The part where Wade
broke 2 wrists and an ankle on Colossus' face 'n junk
is the hardest I've laughed in many months. A+ fucking movie.

All you people talking about Deadpool 2 and how you'd watch it, and I'm just sittin' here because I'd have to either pirate it or watch it in really low quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.