Deadpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
The movie was amazing and full of brilliant amusement. They made the fourth wall look like swiss cheese, and I fully approve. It's the most I've laughed at a movie in quite some time.

Don't you mean 16 walls?

Also, zamboni.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Colossus really won me over in this film. Just a big teddy bear.

I absolutely loved Colossus. He was always one of my favorite X-Men, now he's the best.

Just got back from seeing it. It was fucking glorious.
There better be a god damn bloody sequel in the works or else my gonna be disappoint.

They already greenlit the sequel before the movie hit theaters. We're golden.

Colossuss's "5 good things" speech was actually my favorite part of the movie, along with his "breakfast" part. As far as pure laughs, that part with the tiny hand killed me, and my inner-comic-fan loved Hydra Bob's cameo.

ALSO WHY IS NOBODY TALKING ABOUT STAN LEE'S PART?

"You can't buy love, but you can rent it for 8 minutes."

ALSO WHY IS NOBODY TALKING ABOUT STAN LEE'S PART?

"You can't buy love, but you can rent it for 8 minutes."
That cameo was the greatest. The entire theater was laughing at that.

Granted, they were laughing at a lot of the movie, but that scene in particular was hilarious.

Reactions: LunaValentine
I pretty much fanboyed when Bob showed up. It was unexpected but so fantastic.

I also wore this shirt to the movie, I wonder how many people recognize the reference:

198183_merc-vs-merc_claygrahamart-artwork-flat.png

I pretty much fanboyed when Bob showed up. It was unexpected but so fantastic.

I also wore this shirt to the movie, I wonder how many people recognize the reference:

198183_merc-vs-merc_claygrahamart-artwork-flat.png
Deathstroke #1

Deadpool: [ aims gun at Francis' head ] "Any last words?"
Francis: [ lifts head up to touch his forehead to Deadpool's gun barrel ] "What's my name?"
Deadpool: [ cocks gun ] "Who fuckin' cares?"
Colossus: [ offscreen ] "—Wait! ...Four or five moments,"
[ Deadpool and Francis look around confused, Colossus emerges from debris ]
Deadpool: [ over the shoulder ] "… I'm sorry?"
Colossus: "Four or five moments, that's all it takes."
Deadpool: " To… ?"
Colossus: "—Be a hero."
Francis: [exasperated ugh]
Colossus: "Everyone thinks it's a full time job: Wake up a hero, brush your teeth a hero, go to work a hero. Not true! Over a lifetime, there are only four or five moments that really matter. Moments when you're offered a choice. To make a sacrifice, conquer a flaw, save a friend… spare an enemy. [ gestures down towards Francis ] In these moments, everything else falls away. The way the world sees us. The way we—"
Deadpool: [ closeup on Deadpool; gunshot sound ]
Colossus: [ sudden, gratuitous, and wet-sounding vomiting ] "… why?!" [ more wet vomiting ]
Deadpool: "You were droning on! Sure, I may be stuck looking like pepperoni flatbread but at least fuckface won't heal from that!"

yuh welcom

also, relevant:

Colossuss's "5 good things" speech was actually my favorite part of the movie.
There was an actual, defining moment of morality in the play-- Colossus asked for Wade to reach inside himself and make a choice, and you could see how this would be along the lines of a pivotal defining moment in a young hero's character.

Then Deadpool shot the fucker and things were back to normal.

On the subject, I happened to take my mother out to see Deadpool on Valentine's.
My conservative, religious and still extremely protective mother.
If I can put anything on my epitaph, it's that I was the first legal adult to get the "sweetheart-don't-look" her-hands-to-my-eyes treatment on Valentine's.
I still don't know what happened. I'm guessing a sex scene from the noises, maybe? Or maybe Wade and co. were exercising really hard while naked with the word "penetration" somewhere in there?

There was an actual, defining moment of morality in the play-- Colossus asked for Wade to reach inside himself and make a choice, and you could see how this would be along the lines of a pivotal defining moment in a young hero's character.

On the subject, I happened to take my mother out to see Deadpool on Valentine's.
If I can put anything on my epitaph, it's that I was the first legal adult to get the "sweetheart-don't-look" her-hands-to-my-eyes treatment on Valentine's.
I still don't know what happened. I'm guessing a sex scene from the noises, maybe? Or maybe Wade and co. were exercising really hard while naked with the word "penetration" somewhere in there?

It was totally a gym montage. They were reaaaally into it.

Your mother have robbed you of the sight of the worlds sexiest man being banged with a strap-on. You should call social services on her!

Your mother have robbed you of the sight of the worlds sexiest man being banged with a strap-on. You should call social services on her!
Actually, I just watched a clip of it illegally online.

Then I watched it again.

Then I watched it three times.

Then I downloaded it.

Gah, when I (grow up)^2, I wanna bang Ryan Reynolds with a strap-on.

@Minibit

it seems we've cleaned up General.

the first three threads are One Good Thing About Today

Movies You May Not Have Seen Yet

and Deadpool

also chimichangas

• Love
Reactions: Minibit
Who DOESN'T want to bang Ryan Reynolds, strap-on or otherwise?

@Grothnor

We actually have a bottle of Ajax at the house which we wrote "Francis" on.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Grothnor
Status
Not open for further replies.