Dc universe heroes and villains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Count me in. Always up for a super hero Rp.

@chrono I have another question, sorry! For our characters, I know they're supposed to be original, but would we be allowed to use existing mantles? Such as an original character becoming the new Green Arrow or something similar?

Yes you can this is set in the future and heroes age and can't keep doing the same thing and we do need people who are heirs to the rich so yeah green arrow ,batman and other heroes yes you can use the mantle for them

• Thank You
Reactions: neptune
I'm going full Original Idea Char. I already have his superhero name XD Mister Amazement! (exclamation point is part of the name XD) And his power (my favorite power btw):
Reactive Adaptation

Captain marvel is the only mantle I'm not using got a replacement 4 that one warrior angel from smallville to fill that void because he can be both black Adam type or a captain marvel

If it's possible, I'd join too!
Can't help myself when DC related!

Reactions: chrono
There is two Canon characters who can be used because they can be anyone both come from smallville verse brainac and darkseid these 2 are unique and will play a part in the story of this rp

You can post your characters here while this rp is about high school students we will focus on the social aspect of high school not the class part

• Useful
Reactions: Justin
The main story will be up tomorrow I'm going through the timelines from all over dc and this rp will be a good one I will have any relevant information posted here then make the rp I was working so I didn't have much time but I will be off from my job a couple of days so be prepared

@chrono I'll get Mister Amazement! Up this week.

Reactions: chrono
The story will cover a few different universes but the limit is 5 different ones every other universe was merged with one of these 5 so if character history doesn't match completely this would be the reason and you have a few more options because of the different universes variations

darkseid Is on earth after superman pushed apokoloips back into space darkseid was weakened by it but since he can travel between universes he managed to gather strength in another one and can manifest in the primary universe that our story takes place in he moves behind the scenes now manipulating people

The governments of the world have set up testing of metahuman research thanks to luthor Corp projects they have developed a complete study of the various types of metahuman abilities and the U.S. in particular has made the first steps in creating supersoldiers Project Ares and Project Prometheus version 1 data have been completed and are helping with the next generation of soldiers .

The school is a research project to see if metahumans can intergrate into normal society also earth is starting to get attention from the galactic community and it's closest neighbors Martians are starting to hold talks with the U.N.

Thanks in part to kryptonian technology we also have found alternate universe which travel between have been highly restricted but some travel between universes has begun

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mundane Monster
If cyber oriented capabilities bare permitted, I'm in for this.

Yes but do know that this isn't the comic or animated role play real people type brainac from smallville tv series is the limit on what a machine can do in this rp and he has a guide type role in this rp his future self brainac 5 anyway does while copies of his past self are also around to cause trouble

If cyber oriented capabilities bare permitted, I'm in for this.

Is everyone still interested the sign-up is up and soon to begin role play the mantles of heroes can be passed down and you are not forbidden from playing alien races even the lantern corps are present for use

One thing I forgot to include when identification of race if you have superpowers and aren't an alien please right metahuman it identifies you as different from normal humans when going through the character sheets

Status
Not open for further replies.