Dc universe heroes and villains

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chrono

Original poster
This rp idea is set in dc universe it will be non animated
https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.ne...hool._2.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120610003306

You are a high school student who goes to special school for gifted people who have metahuman abilities and alien visitors this school will set the the stage for the villains and heroes of tomorrow

While this is the future it's not set 2 far into it superman,batman,justice league all existing

No Canon characters allowed all original made

No anime pic this is real pic

Characters will be need approval before posting them in the story you may reference anything from dc universe

Name

Aliases

Race

Personality

Bio

Abilities and skills

Equipment

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested c:

• Love
Reactions: Justin
  • Love
I'm down. Sign me up!

• Love
Count me in , I'll do it.^^

• Love
Yeah Supers for The Win lol.

Interested! ! :○

Thanks for the tag, but I'll pass.

Ok so it seems this idea is good does anyone have any questions

About the story or the world

I made a character a while ago that was Supergirl's (Kara) daughter. Would that work for this? Or no?

Can you post your character sheet let's take a look while this is possible to be a kryptonian

but there is restrictions not much most just origin stories

I'm following with the new krypton idea with the original settlers being Kandorian clones that superman exiled from earth using the book of rao

Last edited by a moderator:
@chrono What would the central plot be?

This is the time that as far as I'm aware is not covered in dc universe the time when metahumans are becoming more and more common ,magic is coming out into the open ,alien visitors are coming to earth and normal humans are afraid the time when the intergration of earth into the galactic community the time before the legion of superheroes but after the justice league

Now if this too much and no-one is interested in this period of time a different plot can be used

The high school is the center but we were going to step into the major stages of the comic time line different battles and such but I wanted to be original

I like everything still in this lol.

Reading this I'm not sure, I don't know much about the D.C. Universe or anything about what went down with the Justice League or anything. So I would be lost in this rp if the timeline is based around what I don't know. So I may have to skip this rp and hope someone else finds interest to take my place

Reading this I'm not sure, I don't know much about the D.C. Universe or anything about what went down with the Justice League or anything. So I would be lost in this rp if the timeline is based around what I don't know. So I may have to skip this rp and hope someone else finds interest to take my place
You don't have to worry the events that we will cover are in the comic timeline but you might see
Me add something from the tv or movies that dc put out most will come from smallville or supergirl either one has been seen if you haven't seen it I will post a link to the reference

Status
Not open for further replies.