Dc shared universe based on Cinematic works, character interest check! PLEASE READ.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, and whoever you choose to be just let me know so I can make sure the stories and arcs are grounded enough.

Great! We have one or two more coming I think. Nightwing and maybe Jinx.

We also have Starfire coming in!!! yaaayyyy!! :)

Name: Rose Wilison aka Ravager
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 150
Blood Type: AB
Race: Human/muntant
Ethnicity: Causation

Traits(5):Attractive Female, Intelligent, can work with bombs and hacking computers, self confident, can speak English and French.
Flaws(5): Alcoholic, Smokes, stubborn,Trust Issues (Looking should have hopefully soon. I'll edit when I find)

Appearance:
JPZfXLY.png
The-Bride-With-White-Hair_reference.jpg
images

Powers:
Agility
Escape Artist
Gadgets
Intellect
Marksmanship
Precognition
Stamina
Stealth
Swordsmanship
Tracking
Unarmed Combat
Weapon Master
Immune to Jericho's psionics

Bio:
Slade Wilson (Deathstroke) meets Lillian Worth on a search-and-rescue mission a few years after his divorce from Adeline Kane. His mission is to make sure that she escapes war-torn Cambodia safely. After an intermittent love affair with Wilson, Worth gives birth to a daughter whom she names Rose. Believing it to be in the child's best interest, Worth keeps Rose a secret from Wilson. Worth eventually settles down at a brothel in New York City, and during a time when Deathstroke is injured and a fugitive from the law, Worth takes him in and nurses his wounds. Wintergreen (Deathstroke's butler) discovers 14-year-old Rose and suspects that she is Deathstroke's daughter.

And Because of Wintegreen's thought he tells Rose. Who wishes to meet her real father and learn why she never meet him before now. She has discovered that her father's name is Slade and that she can find him in a prison known as ARGUS. Why he is there she does not know but this does not stop her from wanting to find him.

Soruces:
http://www.comicvine.com/rose-wilson/4005-12890/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rose_Wilson
http://heromux.com/Rose_Wilson-Worth#tab=Character_Sheet

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ch0sen1
Name: Nightwing
Secret Identity: Ricard John "Dick" Grayson
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 175 pounds
Blood Type: O-
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: (Being as big of a Dick Grayson fan as I am I even researched for this and couldn't find anything so N/A?)

Traits(5): Listening to music
Martial arts
Spending time with his friends/teammates
Working out
Passionate about his work
Great with motorized vehicles

Flaws(5): Being taken for a fool
Failing missions
Losing battles
His friends in danger
Being so jaded from the years he sometimes over steps his own line

Dc Comics or Original Character? DC

Powers/Skills: Escapology
Criminology
Master of stealth and disguise
Master in Acrobatics, being one of three people in the world to be able to do a quadruple somersault, the other two being his deceased parents.
Leadership skills
Master of a half-dozen martial arts disciplines including but not limited to: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu,Sambo, Karate, Muay Thai, Judo, Wing Chun, Jeet Kune Do, Shaolin Kung-Fu, Ninjitsu, and Capoeira with an emphasis on Aikido
Master Tracker
Fluently speaks in English, French, Spanish, Russian, Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese, the alien language of Tamaran, American Sign Language and has some knowledge of Romani

Appearance: [Spoili]
25itesz.jpg

I know this isn't the New 52 outfit but I like this one better.
[/Spoili]
[Spoili]
25gqf5t.jpg
[/Spoili]

Bio: At a young age, argued between ages 8 through 12, he was member of the Flying Graysons. The world's best acrobatic family. They were murdered in front of him by Tony Zucco, a mafia boss who the owner of Haley's Circus owed money to. Bruce Wayne being there was well adopted him being reminded of himself. Bruce took him under his wing and trained him after Dick realized who Batman was. Quickly he became a master of dozens of martial arts disciplines. He was rigorously trained by his mentor in everything from escapology to criminology, fencing, stealth, disguise, and numerous other disciplines. Also with the result of being under Bruce's care he received the best education. With that became Batman's first side kick. Robin. He would set the bar for Robins in future generations. He would spend a lot more time over the years alone instead of along side Batman he would hang up his Robin cape due to a misunderstanding and falling out. Stepping away from the vigilante scene for a few years. Within this time he would go to college and tried to stop living off of Bruce's money. Becoming jaded by the injustice of the world he returned to Bruce for help wanting to restart his vigilante life. With Bruce's dismissal he found himself talking to Superman and getting told of a story of a vigilante on Krypton called Nightwing. Getting inspired he took the name for himself and with a little help from Bruce he gained a home base in Bludhaven with a costume of his own design. Through out his time in Bludhaven he became a recognized face in Gotham.

(I know I don't have a picture in in out of outfit and I can't find one yet)

Reactions: ch0sen1
Koriand'r
S T A R F I R E

Mara001StarFire.jpg

Starfire is a super-heroine hailing from the planet Tamaran, with the power of flight and energy projection, she's a powerhouse of sorts. As her home planet uses a different system to identify age, there's no telling how old she is compared to Earth's inhabitants; despite this, she has the visible appearance of a young girl aged between sixteen and eighteen. As a fairly newcomer to Earth, Starfire has yet to establish the differences in etiquette and intimacy between Earth and her own planet - something that often leads her into embarrassing situations; however, her enthusiastic approach to personal space and inappropriate comments leave her completely un-embarrassed. There are flaws in her personality though which sometimes hinder her effectiveness in situations, such as her lack of street smarts, impulsive attitude and her naivety; but this is all balanced out by her alien curiousity, loyalty and lighthearted personality.
Character Reference: Kate Mara

tumblr_lzxdst5CMn1r8xk6ao1_500.png
B I O G R A P H Y
Starfire is the youngest of two sisters in line for the throne of Tamaran. Spared from the disease that her older sister, Blackfire contracted during infancy, Starfire maintained her ability of flight. This is what ultimately sparked the bitter rivalry between the sisters and as a result, Starfire was almost killed by her sister. Taking her revenge on the planet that banished her, Blackfire supplied detailed information on Tamaran's defenses to the planet's enemies, known as the Citadel; and because of the latter, the Citadel conquered Tamaran with ease.
After many years of servitude under the rule of her sister, Starfire was captured -along with Blackfire- by a group known as the Psions; they were sadistic alien scientists that sought to see how much solar energy Tamaranean bodies could absorb before exploding. Though during the experiment, Blackfire's forces attacked the Psion ship in order to retrieve her; during the confusion, Starfire used her Starbolts -destructive blasts of solar energy- which were a result of the experiment, to escape.
However after the ensuing battle, Blackfire recepatured Starfire, forcing the young princess to steal a ship and escape to the nearest planet; Earth. It's here that Starfire took refuge from both her sister and the Psions, eventually realising that this planet had heroes that sought to protect it.
starfire_by_irving_zero-d5xepbk.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
CS is up. I really have no idea about Starfire's in-depth background, tbh. I used the DC comics wiki for her bio which explains why there isn't much.

Try the comic vine there should be more on Star there. If you want of course.

@Syelle or you could take what you know from the bio and adapt it to a unique way, like you can create HOW Blackfire imprisoned Starfire and why the rivalry is there and such. But I do know it's because Blackfire was the heir to the throne but was born with a disease stripping her of some of her power so she was jealous of Starfire. Also can you take down the Teen Titans info? In this universe they haven't been formed yet so we'll build up to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.