Dc shared universe based on Cinematic works, character interest check! PLEASE READ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: ch0sen1
There isn't a Nightwing show in the Dc cinematic shared universe, but he MIGHT be in Batman vs Superman so if you were to adapt Dick he'd have to be at least like 27-ish Sora.

Eeeeeeeehhhhhh...

Possibly. I'll just lurk here a bit and see what happens. If Dick is 27, I don't wanna know how old Batman is xD

tumblr_liw4y85Td71qbv19zo1_500.jpg

~Name ~
Alyssa Barnett

~Alter Ego~
Monique Pine

~Nickname~
"Lyssa"

~Age~
~Height~
5'4
~Weight~
115.0lbs
~Personality~
Initially born into the lower class, Alyssa was never choosy. She is grateful and clean, always giving thanks to others who have helped her. Warm and considerate, she often looks out for her friends and is always seen with her head in a book.
~Negative Traits~
-Hates having to use her powers to hurt people
-Has trouble letting go of grudges
-Doesn't know how to stand up for herself
-Very insecure
~Brief Bio~
-Poor family situation
-Not many friends
-Only outlet was reading and science
-Discovered powers at age 10
-Accidentally killed a man who was trying t rob her mother
-Learned how to somewhat use her powers
~Powers~
Psi ionic Ability
Not entirely finished. I kind of rushed though. I might go back change some things later....

Can you be a bit more specific than "psionic ability?" Specific power(s) to make sure you're not overpowered.

Sorry, I feel as though I'm ripping off Marvel. I think it's because I'm so used to the whole superhuman gene thing from it...???

Hmm....I think I can help you out, because that's what it seems like to me also lol. Marvel and DC are two very distinct properties. Look up Zatanna or Faith from DC comics...maybe you could be one of them or have some sort of relation/spin-off effect from them :]

Thanks ^-^ I think I'll just be one of them.

No one has Beast Boy, but you DO know that's my character's love interest haha. If you decide to be him, you must know his origin story and history real well, because in this rp most of the DC characters start out as regular people before they become heroes/villains

Status
Not open for further replies.