Darkness takes the Light

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Aenia watched where they were headed, following him and keeping quiet. She had nothing to say and felt words were not needed. However, she did wonder what he planned to do with her. He knows he can't get the necklace off of her without gaining her permission, and torture would do him no good. So, he had nothing to do, at least she hoped.

As he led her to where he would be keeping her, he thought about what he would do to gain the Centaur's trust. She had said something about only giving it to the one she loved and trusted...now how would he go about this...? He led her down stairs to a back room. Caisus gripped the doorhandle and opened the door, reveling the somewhat disheveled but still in good condition room of years ago.

Aenia followed him into the house. As they walked she looked around before turning her attention onto the room they had just entered. It was obviously going to be the room where he will be keeping her. "I don't see why you even bother. " she said with a sigh. "You're never going to get the necklace from me. " she added.

Caicus growled to himself without her hearing and turned her around, backing her into a corner. He stood close to her, gently running his soothing cool fingers over the skin off her human half. The vampire stood so close that she could feel his Icy breathe on her skin. He Placed his lips against her skin and feathered light, gentle, but sudictive, kisses against her neck; occisionally moving the necklace chain aside like he didn't care about the valuble object any longer. His blood red eyes were gently slided closed. He moved his hands around the waist of her human half, tightening his grip a bit but not nearly enough to hurt her. The woman's skin was so soft...different from human skin but it sort of felt the same. All he knew was that atfirst it was just to expose her to what he could make her feel but now...It was somehow different now.

Aenia was greatly startled when she was suddenly turned and backed into a corner. She watched him as he stood close to her, wondering what he was doing. She didn't speak though, for fear that he might have intended to hurt her. But then..something unexpected happened. She definitely didn't see this coming.

Feeling his cold lips against her skin made her shiver. "If you think..this is going to ever make me give up the necklace, you're wasting your time." she said. She was very determined not to give it up just because of what he was doing. It wasn't real.

He pulled away a little bit and said in a convincing tone.

"I'm not wasting my time...What makes you think that this is because of the necklace..? Though it is enticing, I can think of something much more...desirible."

He placed his lips back against her skin and sighed, kissed her neck gently, sweetly, and convincingly. He didn't want to have to use his Vampiric Charm if he didn't have too. One if Caicus's hands slid down to here lower back, just where her human part ended and her other half began, pulling her forward against him. His other hand tighted around her side a bit, but not enough to hurt her.

When he pulled back and spoke to her, she still wasn't very sure about any of this. "Everyone would do absolutely anything for this necklace." she said quietly. "Even this.." she added, her voice barely above a whisper with a small hint of sadness.

This wouldn't be the first time a man has tried to seduce her for this necklace. But she didn't say anything more, and since she was cornered, she just let him do what he wanted as his lips returned to her neck. Of course it felt nice, but it wasn't true, it just...didn't feel like he meant it to her, no matter how gentle he was right now.

Once he heard the sadness in her voice he pulled away and back away, looking at the ground.

"I'm sorry. Couldn't help myself...But I am not lying not tricking you by saying how beautiful you are. It is plain for any fool to see...AS the the necklace...it is yours to keep I understand that. Perhaps it was not that I sought but companionship seeing as my Mate was killed...in an accident. This is her room you stand in. I do not know what powers that Gem posses but I can sense it is great...Perhaps great enough for What I want to use it for. No matter...There are other such ways is there not?"

he turned around, about to walk away and lock the door behind him.

Aenia listened to his words and looked around the room when he mentioned used to be his mate's room. It made her wonder what had happened to her, but wasn't going to ask. She wasn't really sure what to say when he spo,e about not wanting the gem. His words sounded true, but just didn't know how could believe him. When he walked away she was silent for a moment. "Do you really mean that? About the gem?" she asked quietly.

He stopped in his tracks and turned around to face her. Caicus nodded looking at her.

"There is always another way, is there not? I do know what it is like to have something taken from me and abused in all the worst ways. Then again I also know what it is like to give something away and never have it returned. If I Cannot make you give it to me by force then...I suppose that I can find another way to get what I want, gem...or no gem..."

Aenia was a bit curious by what he meant when he said gem or no gem. She didn't ask though. "Maybe.." was all she said. With a sigh she wondered what she was going to do now though. She looked down at the necklace, touching the green orb around her neck before she walked away from the door and lowered her lower body to the ground and lay by the wall for now as she just thought for a bit.

His stoumuch growled a bit too loudly and he bit his lip. What was going on with him? As he looked over at the Centaur Woman in thought he thought about his own deceased mate...He missed her, he really did. His cruelty now was because of the circumstances behind her death...Caicus looked over at her.

"I'm going to hunt...What do you eat? Can't have you starving to death while your here...You wouldn't do me much good then..."

He tried to resume his uncaring facade but he Knew that she would be able to see through it.

Aenia looked back at the Vampire when he soon spoke to her about food. She wasn't all that hungry right now, but figured she should probably eat at least something. "My kind normally eat the fruits that the forest grows and pretty much any kind of meat." she said. Not all ate meat but most did even though they were against hunting half the time. But living off of fruit and nothing else, wasn't really all that good of a thing.

He nodded and closed the door behind him. Caicus bit his thumb and drew a seal on the door, locking her inside before turning around and going back out into the forest. Once out there the nature if his being took over him and he went on the hunt searching for prey...and not just any prey. He found a woman, lost and wondering about. Slowly he crept up on her and grabbed her into his arms, pulling her against himself. He turned her head a bit roughly and sunk his fangs into her neck. Caicus drank until she went limp in her arms and he dropped her to the ground. The vampire just stared at her limp, now cold body. He frowned...it just didn't feel like before...there was something about feeding from that Centaur Woman...He looked around. Speaking of that he needed to gather food for her. The vampire would have to keep her alive. It didn't seem that things would go well if she died. After gathers some meat and fruits he took them back to the house and put them in the naturally cold storage room that didn't need electricity. Clenching his jaw and some coldness returning to his eyes he went back to the room and slowly approached her.

"What is it about you...? I hunted till I was sick of it and still I cannot satisfy my hunger...Is it the Gem? You?"

He crouched down and reached out caressing her cheek with a hand, looking her in the eyes. Caicus gently held her chin to make sure she didn't look away.

"Tell me..."

The vampire clanced down at the gem for a few moments before tracing her figure with his eyes and back up to her own eyes.

Aenia saw him return and when he spoke she was confused at first. She had almost forgotten he had taken some of her blood. She didn't move away though when he came to her and crouched down to her level now that she wasn't standing.
"You've already tasted the blood of a centaur. "she said, keeping herself calm. "No other blood can match the satisfaction it gives."​

Caicus was practically intoxicated with her preasance and the smell of her blood...He could hear it rushing through her veins, remember how the blood tasted and felt going down his throat. His hand lifted off her neck and he traced a line down her neck with his fingers, leaning in and placing his lips against her skin. Quickly he nipped her and pulled away, letting the blood drip. He had to have it...

"I have to have more..." He found it increasingly harder to resist his inner beast,

Caicus placed one hand on the ground and the other against her top half's stoumuch. He leaned in carefully and began to lap and lick at the oozing wound, drinking for awhile until he was filled. The vampire tried to stand but felt too drowsy and lightheaded from his excellent meal. His eyes began to feel heavy and he scooted over and unknowingly laid against her side, slowly drifting off to unconciousness. As he did, the blood seal at the door flickered...his magic fading a bit as he slept.

Aenia looked away when she could feel the blood streaming slowly down from her neck after he had nipped it a bit. She should have known this would have happened. Though it wasn't a lot, she wasn't sure what the amount would be next time now that he knows only her blood can satisfy his hungry. This is how most of her kind ends up dying off, they get feeded on until there is nothing left, and then the creature that killed it goes to another. It was nothing but a cycle.

When he finished, she put her hand to her neck to heal the wound before she suddenly felt him lay against her. At the same time, she was feeling his magic start to fade from the door. Maybe she could try and leave....she really didn't want to stay here. She looked to him, and very carefully moved him off of her so that she could get up. She wasn't certain if the magic seal left the door completely, but she'll find out once she gets there....​

As she approached the door with the seal, the only exit, a wild blood curdling screech came from nowhere. It echoed from the room through the entire house. The door slammed shut and the seal glowed strong. An airy but loud voice filled the room.

"You think you can just leave...?"

The voice sounded female, about the age of early twenties. It didn't seem to stir Caicus as he slept soundly on the floor.

What happened startled Aenia greatly as well as frightened her. She stepped back, away from the as she looked around. She didn't understand where the voice had come from, and she didn't think it was the vampire's doing either. She put her hand around the gem, saying a few words of protection as she stepped back a bit more. "Who are you..?" she asked the voice, though hers shook slightly with fear.

"He didn't say you could leave!"

A see through silloute of a woman in a long Black gown walked in strait through the door, she turned and faced the centaur.

"What gives you the right?"

She didn't look very happy at all. The woman was beautiful with long dark wavy hair, her eyes a stormy grey. Her skin was as pale as death itself. Slowly, one step at a time the woman came closer to the centaur.

"Feel Privilaged! He was my mate when I was alive! "

His former mate looked like she was about to boil over in jealousy and anger. The house shook a bit.