Darkness takes the Light

Aenia stepped back more when the woman appeared and came closer. She looked really angery, and made Aenia want to leave even more. "I don't see how I should feel privilaged about that at all. All vampires are nothing but heartless murderers.." she said, her voice lowering at the end. Aenia strongly felt, she was only here to be used till she was no longer useful to him, like with everyone else. Over and over she has been told by men that they had no need for the gem. Their words were convincing, but in the end it is what they wanted the whole time. The caring and love they showed was nothing more than a simple lie she foolishly believed.

The woman's expression turned soft as she looked at Caicus.

"Not Caicus...he tried to keep me alive when I was dying. I was human and he never fed from me when he didn't need to. He was a sweet heart...I miss being able to touch him. Not all Vampires are Killers. It's rude of you to think that when you have not known him for long..." she turned and her expression hardened again.

Aenia frowned. "Probably to you, but I doubt it means he'd be that wsy for others." she said. This time, she took a step foward. "Even the nicest people can change when in the presence of something this powerful." Her hand went to the necklace as she spoke. "Let me leave, please." she said, her eyes never straying away from the woman.

"You will not leave...and nor Will I not leave. I died here, I cannot leave until I can come to rest and when he is running around desprate for something else other than the life he is trying to lead without me! Just give him a chance! You do not know him and do not have the right to judge his soul..his life. He chose the wrong path and ended up this way. If you say that you have not made any mistakes in your life, you are a fool! Everyone does, and yet has he once questioned your character?" She scowled, looking at the woman.

Aenia still wasn't sure, but it seemed she would have no choice. This woman was obviously not going to let her go no matter what. She's never heard of a vampire being capable a being good, and the thought that it may not be true with him, despite what the dead woman says, did scare her a bit. She then stepped back, clearly giving up on trying to get out. "Fine."

She stepped towards the woman.

"Try...you have to be looking for the good in someone in order to find it. He is sinking back to his old ways...please woman. I don't know who you are..but I beg of you. Don't let him completly fall back to who he was before me...And I want you to know...he never took anymore then he needed to get by. Always took about the same every time. I survived it and I was human. Or are you too subborn and stuck in your stupid ways that you can't see that though he is a vampire...he is different from his kind..."

A look of pleading and determination crossed her eyes and expression.

"Please..."

Aneia watched the woman still as she spoke. She listened to her words, and could tell she really needed this. Even though she was going to be giving into this, she still felt a bit uneasy. She knew nothing about the vampire, and yet she was going to stay. "I will try.." she then said a bit quietly. She just hoped...she didn't have to regret all of this. She has been alone for years, and being with someone..has been what she always wanted. But trying to be with a vampire, wasn't something she expected.