Dark roleplay partner request

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NinjaCat07

Original poster
Plot; your character is a young collage student who hears a legend of a 'spirit' that gives victims of rape or other hate crimes justice. You thought is was rubbish until you winded up getting raped by the guy at the bar that told you the legend, what are the odds. You summon the the being expecting a spirit but getting a demon. A mute demon with vary violent tendencies, so in an act of guilt you tie yourself to the demon. The demon seems to be as broken as the people is helps, is that good or worse then letting it kill that man to death.

This is a warning, please read it​
I want a partner willing to get a bit gory, and who isn't affected by mentions of rape. You don't have to be active every five days but a post a day will do, if you need to leave or need to take a break from the roleplay let me know. There are dark themes, like the rape, murder, and demon summoning, if this will offend you then this roleplay isn't for you. I just want you to know what your getting into.​

I'm interested, do you want to role play this with me?

Terrifying and excitinng, all at the same time. Message me if you're looking still!

Status
Not open for further replies.