Dark of Night OOC (Still Accepting)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep forgetting about this one...
hold on one more day!, I am finishing a gigantic post on another rp!

Everyone, I had so much going on this week. Hopefully I'll have a post up later tonight. Fingers crossed!

Um, I would like to join. But, I am not using that template. I would rather use a more bit more immersing one, I hope that's alright.

Name: Johnathan Fitzalan

Race: Elf

Sub-race: Human

Class: Rogue/ Marksman

Age: 46 (Has yet to age past 24 though, elven blood finally taking control and stopping his aging.)

Appearance: Johnathan is built like a human except he is thinner and much more naturally toned. His ears also fold to points but do not extend quite as far as the ordinary elf. His thin body is covered in scar tissue, making his tortures be known to all who see him without a shirt.

Height: 6,7

Weight:180

Face: His face is thin and angular, curving sharply at his jaw before leading up to his cheeks.

Hair: His hair is long and black, his bagns falling into his eyes whilst the rest of his hair is tied up into a ponytail behind him.

Eyes: His eyes are of a dark blue tone, swirling with a misty gray color when he is thinking and able to capture a person temporarily if he pushes some of his magical influence upon them.

Brow: He has thin eyebrows of which are straight until they pass his eyes before arcing down sharply, only going down for a small area.

Nose: His nose is small and thin, able to capture most scents from afar due to his increased sensory.

Body: Johnathan is muscular and toned but he is also quite thin, taking on a form of lean muscle rather than bulky muscle.

Other: A long scar goes down from the left side of his cheek to the side of his neck before fading as well as another large set of scars on his shoulder, looking like he was thrown against a cage of some sort. More scars pocket his body and arms including several on his lower arms from countless duels. The worst set of scars are placed on his torso, several blade and knife scars making their way down to his stomach or across his chest and then the worst of all, a severe burn scar taking up his entire left pec and part of his stomach.

Attire: Though he can wear many types of clothing he prefers to wear the set described below.

Torso: On his torso he wears a brown tinted tunic for hiding in the forest without being seen.

Leggings: On his legs he wears a set of brown breeches which are tighter than most that go down and tie up around the end of his ankle.

Boots: He wears light brown boots, used so he can quickly run through the forest without making much sound.

Equipment:

Scimitar: His scimitar is almost 4 and a half feet long and cuts through material with ease. It is made of a strong iron alloy in the hopes that it would not rust. It's hilt is covered in black wrappings so that it will not harm your hand if you hit something with a lot of force. The blade is held on his hips at all times in a black sheath.

Dagger: A thin, double edged dagger used for skinning game or attacking people in enclosed spaces. It is hidden in his right boot tucked into the leather, all that is exposed of it is the hilt which is made of a black tree's root.

Bow: His bow is made of a durable and flexible wood, wrapped in leather on some points to properly hold the string and for aesthetic and comfortability purposes. The drawstring is that of 160 pounds and delivers a heavy impact if an arrow is fired from it.

Quiver: Along with his bow is his quiver, made from tanned leathers before being sewn together with sinews. It's strap is easily adjusted so that he may tighten it or loosen it without struggle. The quiver is capable of holding 30 arrows.

Amulets:

Panther Amulet: The amulet of the panther gives him increased close quarter combat abilities. It makes him faster, stronger, and more agile whilst also instilling a more feral mode into him. The panther amulet has 10 levels of encompassment, each more hard to pull free from than the last. If he goes into the 10th mode he will be 10 times as powerful as he once was but he will likely lose himself forever.

Moon Amulet: The amulet of the moon gives him increased long range capabilities. Including the ability to hold his breath longer, natural stillness, quick rotations, and solid aim. It has another use other than that which is to manifest his magical attributes. With the moon amulet going past the second stage his magical abilities increase greatly, increasing his magical essence by 1000mu per stage with a final stage of 10,000mu. Going to this stage will likely corrupt his soul rather than his body, making him a selfish, evil man despite his still controlling his body.

Fusion: With a fusion of these 2 amulets he becomes ascended, basically becoming another being. Fusion can only occur at the 10th stage and will cause him to be able to go into a powerful frenzy until he no longer has a need to. The fusion will likely result in death or permanent mental instability. Brain damage.

Type of Attack: Johnathan is a very calculated fighter, not taking risks unless they have above a 60% chance to work in his favor. If he takes a risk he is likely to do so with several back up plans to ensure success.

Hand to Hand Attacks: ( Attacks that use no weapons. )

Kick: Consisting of any direction it is a powerful kick, more powerful than the fist, can break ribs or knock the opponent unconscious if a facial hit is applied.

Punch: A powerful punch, hitting just about anywhere if successful, breaking skin and bruising bone, able to crack ribs if heavy hits are applied in succession

Grappling: Due to his training his has advanced knowledge of a way to fight using the body and it's momentum rather than punching.

Basic Attacks: (Attacks without any help of Magic.)

Slash: A front slash, from any direction, be it up down, left, right, or diagonal, this move generally cuts straight through flesh, cutting into bone if not severing it. It can even crack weak blades.

Stab: A thrusting stab, burying the blade deep into the enemy, the broad front of the blade making it all the more painful, often followed by a sharp twist and cutting out of the enemies side instead of pulling the blade free, oftentimes cutting into vital organs.

Riposte: A counter to a lunging thrust, consisting of stepping on the enemies foot and slashing across their chest as they fall, their blood spraying and covering him, or a dodge and parry of a thrust, stabbing through the enemies chest, either piercing their heart or lung.

Batter: An attack using the bow as a swinging weapon, can be used to swing at foes in an attempt to knock them unconscious or maybe even worse if a hit is strong enough.

Fire: A very powerful ranged attack using the bow to draw an arrow back and release it in a quick burst of speed. Can be used in speedy succession.

Power Slash: A Slash consisting of him rearing back with his arm, usually upon stepping behind the enemy, if hitting it is likely to crack or snap a blade, will also decapitate an enemies limbs if hitting, otherwise will just deal extreme damage.

Magic: ( Due to his Elven blood he has a natural affinity with magical capabilities. )

Magical Essence: 1000mu (Magical Units ) That regenerate hourly. Units can be boosted with use of an amulet. Normally he regenerates 1 mu every 5 seconds. It is not possible to expend more than 100mu extra without falling unconscious.

Magical Attacks: ( Attacks using his magical prowess, all of which are fire based attacks. )

Conjure Flame: A spell that causes a flame to appear about the size of a soccer ball in the palm of his hand, slammed into people as an attack for burning damage. ( Burns away 1mu per second. )

Fireball: An attack using the conjure flame before expending extra energy to throw the ball of fire. ( 10mu per fireball.)

Fiery Breath: A spell that uses the conjure flame spell in succession to expend a large amount of flames via the mouth. The flames extend a maximum of 6 feet in length for a maximum of 3 seconds. ( 100mu per use. )

Flaming Burst: An attack that uses both hands to conjure a large projectile burst of flame into a large radius. ( Expends 200mu per use. )

Flaming Wall: A wall of flame used to protect himself from projectiles and even stop enemies from nearing him. (Expends 500mu per use. )

Inferno: An attack using a large amount of energy to create a huge fiery blast of flame, slamming into enemies and burning through their skin and flesh with ease if successful. The attack resembles a large cage that suddenly closes in on it's captor. ( Uses 500mu per use. )

Fiery Abyss: An attack using a mix of elements to open a 3 foot wide, 10 foot long, and 10 foot deep incision into the ground before filling it with flames, burning through flesh and even bone if prolonged exposure occurs. ( Uses 1000mu.)

The Phoenix: An attack using a large amount of his power into the shape of a gigantic flaming phoenix to surround him and burn through his foes with each touch, the flames much more heated than before. As soon as his strength on the phoenix wavers it suddenly explodes out into a huge radius, burning a large amount of foes before fading. (Expends 5000mu per use. )

The Flaming Dragon of Demise: A spell that burns through his magical essence in mere seconds. The attack of the spell creates a huge dragon made of flame to wrap around him, blocking attacks or even slam into a body of a foe and burn through him and more, able to breath fire down upon foes and once the spell is over it explodes into a fiery expansion that burns for 10 seconds before fading. ( Uses 10,000mu to cast. )

Character Concept: Johnathan is a well guarded and calculated man. He is unable to openly express himself and thus he stays back behind the lines, preferring to observe people rather than actually speak with them. When he is spoken to he is described as calm and somewhat cold but not uncaring, just preferring not to speak.

Goals: The goals of Johnathan revolve around a desire to slaughter. one of which he has tried to surpress in previous years but has not at all been able to quell them entirely.

History: (As he sees it. ) "I was born in the village of Talarad, under my Father, Matthew Fitzalan and Hinamora Fitzalan. My father was a human but my mother was of elven blood. Soon after I was born my mother fled the village and never returned. Thought to of been killed it is not quite certain where it is she is at but it caused my father to begin hating me. He said that if I was never born, my mother wouldn't have left us behind. He beat me as I grew up, hating me for being elven. Hating the reminders of my mother. Soon after I grew large enough to take care of myself I took to the streets. We had moved to a city by then, a human one at that. It was a very racist city. They would sneer at me and yell at me, hitting me when I wasn't looking. I was about fourteen when I first took to the streets and I made sure that I was useful to my gang. They helped me live in a world I hated, they brought warmth to my life and I will forever be grateful for that. Three years had past and I had somehow become the leader of our infamous gang. Under my rule we became more profitable and we were caught way less often. I was seventeen now. I couldn't afford to be caught else they throw me into a prison. Soon rival gangs began to declare war on us, declaring that any gang that chooses some halfbreed as their leader is a gutless gang. The violence raged on and many of my gang and other gangs died in the streets, their throats cut or their limbs hacked free. I had begun to change though. I was nineteen now. I was nineteen and I was infinite. I had discovered the use of my fire magic and had begun to use it in combat, killing many a foe with it. Soon the city officials and guards caught on and thought that a fire mage had been loosed upon the city. They never searched for me. They never knew that it could be me. By this time my body had become scarred due to the fights but I didn't mind, I had way less scars then than I do now. At least, before the accident. I was in my headquarters with my gang when one of my own challenged me, and then all of them stood against me, threatening my life if I didn't leave. So, what do I do? I kill them all. I refused to let them take what I had built. In my efforts to murder them, which were definitely successful I might add. The building caught fire. I tried to escape but I couldn't make it unscathed. A burning pillar fell atop me and seared through my skin and flesh, burning through it with ease. I screamed in pain and shoved it off me before running once more, escaping the building and fleeing. I had fled the city before I even realized what was happening and I had begun to search the world. I spent nigh thirty years out there, alone. Not accompanied by anyone before I came across the kingdom of Gaahalo. By this point I had discovered my amulets and put them to good use, killing many a bandit and even less evil men in my time alone. All with the help of… Them." He says them with a tone that suggests them as a person and not a thing. "So, here I stand, at the gates of the kingdom to try my luck and see where this leads me, no one will expect me here. I will begin a new life and hopefully I will become more powerful than I had ever dreamed. Wish me luck."

Links:

Character Pic: http://1.asset.soup.io/asset/1983/8113_6f52_960.jpeg

Character (No armor.) http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/20800000/Akira-anime-guys-20846982-500-523.jpg

Blade: http://www.christianforums.com/attachments/109913d1196214080-scimitar.jpg

Dagger: http://www.atar.com/old/pics/014-9811-002.jpg

Bow: http://preview.turbosquid.com/Previ...9c2ddd8-9ac5-4b2a-8acb-7a2543313090Larger.jpg

Quiver: http://www.archery-shop.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/recurve-bow-import/Traditionalquiver08.jpg

Amulet1: http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbvi...stration-14738062-metaliic-panther-amulet.jpg

Amulet2: http://static.tumblr.com/ajaawg0/CNulo5pwg/moon.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Phi Chisym
Your character is well-built but I don't know what his goals are in the main plot. If you can specify what they are, that would be great.

First time in a while I have had to do something as tedious as goals but okay. I put a tab on my char sheet underneath character concept that is titled goals. He just wants to mess things up.

Oh, sorry. I was busy yesterday I couldn't really get on here

Also, Jonathon's been accepted. Quick question- does he work for a certain side or he's just out for himself?

Ah, I see. Entirely for himself. At best he'll be paid off to one side. If not, he'll switch depending on the rewards.

Will post soon, on vacation at the moment though.

You're good. I think everyone's on vaca...except me. :(

I'm not on vacation....never had one. :(

Eh, I make money. I take vacations. Now, as a kid I never had one. Ever. It kinda sucked. So now I take two a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.